Mental side effects of orals vs injectables

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference between the orals and injectables when it comes to the mental side effects?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id think that regardless of how its administered, each compound will have slightly different mental effects.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any difference between the orals and injectables when it comes to the mental side effects?
I’ve never noticed a difference.....
Except with very potent compounds like superdrol and m1t, lethargy. That’s all mental. So you gotta suck it up and push through.
But that’s more because of the potency of the compounds

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not all mental...that's liver stress and low testosterone brah!

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Nope everyone is different. I’m on roughly 450 tren ace and don’t have any mental sides

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not all mental...that's liver stress and low testosterone brah!
Nope, lethargy is a feeling. Yes, you feel this way because of non aromatizable compounds messing up your bodies homeostasis, but it’s still a feeling.
Your aware and conscious of it, so you have the conscious ability to tough it out and keep grinding.
Just like on that last rep, your muscles are screaming, burning, shaking, all due to biological processes in the body, but, you push through these feelings are get that last rep, or you puss out and rerack the weight and rest.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on dosage, what compound and each person is different. The only thing I felt any emotional on was tren and that was only one time, the other times I was fine. Tren and I believe halotestin will be the most emotional roller coaster for most people.