Mental Health vs Mental Toughness In Athletics: Know The Difference

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MENTAL HEALTH VS MENTAL TOUGHNESS IN ATHLETICS: KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

I think we need to have a discussion about mental health and mental toughness when it comes to athletes (all professional athletes, not just specifically bodybuilders and fitness competitors based on this website’s content).

We’ve been seeing a lot of news and opinions floating around revolving the Olympics and even some other professional sporting events that took place over the last few months where athletes withdrew from competition for mental health reasons. Even the mainstream media is covering it with mixed opinions. But who are they to cast doubt on someone’s mental health and stability?

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/mental-health-vs-mental-toughness-in-athletics-know-the-difference/

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think a lot of us played high school sports and either played with injury or knew someone who did...in my day 70s it was looked at as normal to suit up and play with sprains and pains and many i am sure played after getting a concussion, it's just what we did....

so when i see professional athletes [and this includes olympics] getting paid millions of dollars for playing a sport i played for the love of the game wimping out it kinda pisses me off. the amount of money professional athletes are paid is insane-i don't care if anyone hates on this, i am just being honest.

c'mon wokesters, hate away!!!