ment vs. m-lmg

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i am pretty interested in mentabolan. i wish there were more logs out there. it seems like it give similar bulking results as lmg. also possibly has the same side effects as well in some people, raised estro, possible gyno, bloating, etc. i am a fan of lmg and am not prone to gyno. i have ram one solo cyclc and have stacked it before. does anyone have any thoughts as to how these compounds compare and which you would prefer?

Mr.Testo

Awards
i am pretty interested in mentabolan. i wish there were more logs out there. it seems like it give similar bulking results as lmg. also possibly has the same side effects as well in some people, raised estro, possible gyno, bloating, etc. i am a fan of lmg and am not prone to gyno. i have ram one solo cyclc and have stacked it before. does anyone have any thoughts as to how these compounds compare and which you would prefer?
im pretty new to ph's so havent played with alot, currently running ment for the last 4weeks alongside p-mag, at 20/50/probly stay at 50/ same,
not getting the "yeah i feel great man" most ppl are claiming, libido's non existent really, im 3 weeks in in total, strength increase and recovery is unreal, im gaining the kinda strength increases in one week that would usually take me 5-10weeks to acheive naturally so im chuffed about that, didnt feel the p-mag was doing much so threw in methyl tren 550 as its a one off bottle that came instead of trenadrol (f.s.com = idiots) just to use it up as i didnt really plan to run it and iv read alot about taking it preworkout, pumps are good, although due to its ridiculously short half life i am concerned about maintaining stable levels which i dont think is possible at 50mg a day in 10mg caps...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd take two packs of menadione over methoxygonadiene any day.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
im pretty new to ph's so havent played with alot, currently running ment for the last 4weeks alongside p-mag, at 20/50/probly stay at 50/ same,
not getting the "yeah i feel great man" most ppl are claiming, libido's non existent really, im 3 weeks in in total, strength increase and recovery is unreal, im gaining the kinda strength increases in one week that would usually take me 5-10weeks to acheive naturally so im chuffed about that, didnt feel the p-mag was doing much so threw in methyl tren 550 as its a one off bottle that came instead of trenadrol (f.s.com = idiots) just to use it up as i didnt really plan to run it and iv read alot about taking it preworkout, pumps are good, although due to its ridiculously short half life i am concerned about maintaining stable levels which i dont think is possible at 50mg a day in 10mg caps...
So let me get this right, your running Ment AND Methyl Tren 550... together?? Mentabolan (IBE/PHF prohormone) and Methyl Tren 550 (Genetic Pharma Labs)... You do know those are essentially THE SAME PROHORMONE right? All Genetic Pharma did was spell out the alpha instead of writing 7a like IBE/PHF did...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not max LMG?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me get this right, your running Ment AND Methyl Tren 550... together?? Mentabolan (IBE/PHF prohormone) and Methyl Tren 550 (Genetic Pharma Labs)... You do know those are essentially THE SAME PROHORMONE right? All Genetic Pharma did was spell out the alpha instead of writing 7a like IBE/PHF did...
So.... ?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I believe your original post said something like...

"Beep. Incorrect. Try again", if I'm not mistaken. Here's my research and I actually trust this site as all independent research I have done on compounds is reaffirmed here as well

http://prohormonedb.com/view-supplement.asp?n=Methyl+Tren+550&i=113

Scroll down and you will see that it's aka the same compound as Mentabolan.

EDIT: I just done understand why he would take two different products which are the same ph? I'm not sure what his dosing is but if he's at 50mg for each that 100mg a day. Research has shown that Ment should have a positive effect on libido, not negative. So it's possible he is taking too much because research also alludes to the fact that higher doses might lead to common 19-nor sides such as loss of libido and "deca-dick".

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Also, I could be wrong but I think your referring to Ment not menadione. If you are referring to the later that's a little weird as its a synthetic chemical and not a PH.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Also, I could be wrong but I think your referring to Ment not menadione. If you are referring to the later that's a little weird as its a synthetic chemical and not a PH.
Obvious typo buddy

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ment is short for mentabolan. Not methyl nor testosterone. Which is the target hormone with also the acronym ment

I changed my response d/t misunderstanding your post, so I changed it once I realized what you were saying.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe your original post said something like...

"Beep. Incorrect. Try again", if I'm not mistaken. Here's my research and I actually trust this site as all independent research I have done on compounds is reaffirmed here as well

http://prohormonedb.com/view-supplement.asp?n=Methyl+Tren+550&i=113

Scroll down and you will see that it's aka the same compound as Mentabolan.

EDIT: I just done understand why he would take two different products which are the same ph? I'm not sure what his dosing is but if he's at 50mg for each that 100mg a day. Research has shown that Ment should have a positive effect on libido, not negative. So it's possible he is taking too much because research also alludes to the fact that higher doses might lead to common 19-nor sides such as loss of libido and "deca-dick".
isn't that the same site that states nor testosterone (nandrolone), trenbolone, methyl trenbolone, and methoxygonadiene are progestins.

bunch of genius's over on that site, I dont trust that site, cause they dont really have a clue what they are saying.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7a methyl nor testosterone is ment. 7a methyl nor androstenedione is mena-dione

both are modified versions of androgens.

with methyl nor-test being a modified version of nor testosterone, and methyl nor a-dione being a modified version of nor-androstenedione.

both are aromatizable compounds, with the 7a methylation preventing 5a reduction.

and I beta tested ment when phf first wanted to put it out. it's good stuff. 50mg should be more than enough to notice nice effects.

25mg pre w/o, an 25mg post w/o is a good dose in my opinion.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
isn't that the same site that states nor testosterone (nandrolone), trenbolone, methyl trenbolone, and methoxygonadiene are progestins.

bunch of genius's over on that site, I dont trust that site, cause they dont really have a clue what they are saying.
With reference to the methoxygonadiene (max lmg) it's been cloned so many times and there have been so many arguments that it is and isn't a progestin and it does and doesn't affect estrogen that is hard to even find the correct nomenclature for it.

Now, on to the tren part. Some stupid f@ck decided to call the above compound tren 13-ethyl. That's what the product was labeled as when it was actually just another max lmg clone if I'm not mistaken. I could be but I don't believe so. Also, they made no mention of methytrenbolone, it was methyltrienolone. There were several different PH trens that were progestin's at least that's what some of my research has shown. Kilosport put out Trenadrol IIRC and then shortly after changed the compound to one of the progestins.

As far as nandrolone is concerned, it is believed to have activity as a progestin as its used as a progestin based contraceptive. That is of course if we are talking about the same nandrolone here and I don't know there to be any other. It's more commonly called Deca-Durabolin which is the ester form. Am I correct in assuming this is the one you mean? I'm not trying to school you or anything I just wanna make sure we are on the same page. Lol.

7a methyl nor testosterone is ment. 7a methyl nor androstenedione is mena-dione

both are modified versions of androgens.

with methyl nor-test being a modified version of nor testosterone, and methyl nor a-dione being a modified version of nor-androstenedione.

both are aromatizable compounds, with the 7a methylation preventing 5a reduction.

and I beta tested ment when phf first wanted to put it out. it's good stuff. 50mg should be more than enough to notice nice effects.

25mg pre w/o, an 25mg post w/o is a good dose in my opinion.
GDI!! Simple misunderstanding here... my bad. When I refer to Ment I'm talking about the PHF PH, not trestolone acetate. It's was kind a mind f@ck when they named the PH so close to the name for the target when they even said it could be given its own name like Menad or Menorad whatever the hell they were. Lol.

I know you beta tested it. I saw on PHF. I need to read more through your log as some of what I saw in there is the reason I have a bottle on the back burner for whenever I actually decide to bulk again. Lol.

Glad we got all this straightened out bro. I enjoy good conversation such as this! Keep up with those sick prowler pushes! Maybe I can get with you some time and we can hit it together.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Mr.Testo

Awards
lol

NO

methyl tren 550 and ment are the same thing as you stated, im running methyl tren 550

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With reference to the methoxygonadiene (max lmg) it's been cloned so many times and there have been so many arguments that it is and isn't a progestin and it does and doesn't affect estrogen that is hard to even find the correct nomenclature for it.

Now, on to the tren part. Some stupid f@ck decided to call the above compound tren 13-ethyl. That's what the product was labeled as when it was actually just another max lmg clone if I'm not mistaken. I could be but I don't believe so. Also, they made no mention of methytrenbolone, it was methyltrienolone. There were several different PH trens that were progestin's at least that's what some of my research has shown. Kilosport put out Trenadrol IIRC and then shortly after changed the compound to one of the progestins.

As far as nandrolone is concerned, it is believed to have activity as a progestin as its used as a progestin based contraceptive. That is of course if we are talking about the same nandrolone here and I don't know there to be any other. It's more commonly called Deca-Durabolin which is the ester form. Am I correct in assuming this is the one you mean? I'm not trying to school you or anything I just wanna make sure we are on the same page. Lol.

I enjoy good conversation such as this! Keep up with those sick prowler pushes! Maybe I can get with you some time and we can hit it together.
Ah, I thought it was a progestin because on prohormone db:

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one+(Max+LMG)&i=15

Also there's an article on this site that says the bill changes the way unlisted steroidal supplements are dealt with "other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone", article is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/new-steroid-legislation-1813/
"It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien."

as soon as anyone reads this, a light should come on saying, these guys are idiots.

okay, go give your girlfriend some or either methyl trenbolone trenbolone, nor testosterone, or methyl dienolone instead of her usual birth control, let us know how it's going after 3-4 weeks.

dht:

progesterone

what differentiate the two, is which receptor it has a higher binding affinity for.

both androgens and progestins are so similar in structure, either one could bind with/interact with the others receptor.

but, the make up/ structures of the compounds will deterimine how strongly it binds with, and how it interacts with the receptor

if it binds more so with the androgen receptor, as well as interaction with it it's an androgen.

if it binds more so with the progestin receptor, as well as interaction with it, it's a progestin.

if you were to inject methoxygonadiene, it might have more pr interaction, maybe.

but it's converted into nor androstenedione very rapidly via the stomach acids.
nandrolone is nor testosterone, deca is a esterfied version of nor testosterone.

though the pr activity is there, it's an androgen, and primarily exerts its effects via the androgen receptor. being that it's aromatizable, and had pr interaction, this greatly increases the chances of estrogenic, prolactin, and hpta side effects. I can explain how all these sides tie into each other to help you grow boobies and smaller balls too if you'd like :lol:

here is some accurate info on max lmg (methoxy gona diene)

max lmg is not alpha alkylated like with a 2a methyl, 7a methyl or more commonly, 17a methyl.

but...

it is 13b ethylated, and ethylation is another form of alkylation, not as hepatotoxic as 17a methylation, but still causes the compound to have better oral bioavailability, and as such, could be a risk factor.

another way to write max lmg is 18methyl instead of 13b ethyl.

so sadly, max lmg is methylated.

and should convert into 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

or another way to write it is 13b ethyl nor testosterone.

it conversion in the stomach to 13b ethyl nor androstenedion (or 18methyl nor androstenedion) and then can be converted in the liver into 13b ethyl nor test (or as above, is also 18methyl nor testosterone.

but long story short, i've stacked dzine with lmg, and it's sweet.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My honest personal experience as a user not a rep- Ment is a wet one, so if you are scared of a little water its not for you but if you are choosing between lmg and Ment im assuming you are not since both are wet. Ment has given me awesome size gains, Lean gains sure some bloat while on but also a lot of lean gains came with it. Pounds on top of pounds were coming on. Strength was okay. My body reacted really well to this more so than it did to Trenavar to be quiet frank (some prefer trenavar its not a bad compound just a matter of reaction). However i will admit so far Ultradrol has triumphed every single other oral i have touched it even raped SD in terms of size. Prop + NPP + Ultra + 350g of protein = one big guy