MENT for HRT

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I know the literature behind it to an extent and someone on a local podcast said they were using it in place of test for their HRT but I think they were using 50mg eod which seems like a lot for replacement purposes. Regardless, does anyone have any experience on using this as an HRT regimen? Just really interested in this.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has no business in a hormone replacement regimen.. replacement regimens are meant for long term.. I think it would be unwise to use a synthetic lab made hormone that is foreign to the body for a long term replacement.. test and HGH are both recognized by the body. And of course thyroid hormone but not much beyond that

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It has no business in a hormone replacement regimen.. replacement regimens are meant for long term.. I think it would be unwise to use a synthetic lab made hormone that is foreign to the body for a long term replacement.. test and HGH are both recognized by the body. And of course thyroid hormone but not much beyond that
I agree, but what’s medically wise and what’s been practiced are two different things. I’m curious about who’s tried it and what their experience was. I wouldn’t run it for 6+ months especially since test is cheap but it interests me all the same.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.
Mainly because there's no Trest in your body for it to replace.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.
Mainly because there's no Trest in your body for it to replace.
Well you know what I mean. It was looked into for a TRT alternative at one point and I know there’s guys out there that have tried it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well you know what I mean. It was looked into for a TRT alternative at one point and I know there’s guys out there that have tried it.
Just remember, it wasn't approved. For that, or anything.
And it is a 19-Nor.

Yeah, there's probably guys who've ran it for extended periods.
None pop into my mind at the moment.

Someone will probably respond.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just remember, it wasn't approved. For that, or anything.
And it is a 19-Nor.

Yeah, there's probably guys who've ran it for extended periods.
None pop into my mind at the moment.

Someone will probably respond.
I haven’t touched it, I’m sure I will for a short blast one of these days but it’s just a very interesting compound to me. If you want, check out the trest episode of anabolic cartel, it’s a good podcast around here. Peaked my interest.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t touched it, I’m sure I will for a short blast one of these days but it’s just a very interesting compound to me. If you want, check out the trest episode of anabolic cartel, it’s a good podcast around here. Peaked my interest.
I've researched the compound(s) quite a bit, but I haven't listened to that podcast.
I might give it a listen.
Thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have heard of 6+ months of solo runs of Epistane, LGD, deca, tren, trest, dbol, anadrol...none really constitute proper HRT, even at low doses. They were just guys running get-by low doses of anabolics for extended periods. I would recognize the distinction.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I know the literature behind it to an extent and someone on a local podcast said they were using it in place of test for their HRT but I think they were using 50mg eod which seems like a lot for replacement purposes. Regardless, does anyone have any experience on using this as an HRT regimen? Just really interested in this.
so I believe the studied dose for HRT was around 3 mgs per day. I feel that its perfectly acceptable for some people as a replacement.. but if you are not capable of handling the methyl estro it may not be for you and or may be something you can use as a replacement in conjuction with test, say 2 months on followed by 2 monts test. at any rate I really like the 30 mgs per day TD for an excellent replacement dose.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SARMS such as Rad 140 have also been looked at as a trt replacement, but I wouldn’t ever consider it. Just because it has been looked at doesn’t mean anything. You can’t beat the real thing-test.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know @Matthersby has extensive experience with Trest. Hopefully he chimes in on this one.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARMS such as Rad 140 have also been looked at as a trt replacement, but I wouldn’t ever consider it. Just because it has been looked at doesn’t mean anything. You can’t beat the real thing-test.
Yeah like I said test works and it’s cheap as dirt anyways. I’d never throw my test in the bin and jump on RAD or trest for the rest of my life but I’d love to see the labs of someone that took longer term runs of it at a replacement dosage.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a guy on youtube, more plates more dates who did experiments with npp, trest and i believe lgd 4033 as standalone trt (although he was using exogenous estradiol).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it for a time at a low dose without test as well as a low dose with my TRT. I remember liking it better with a little test but I would have to look back and see what I was even running it at. It wasn’t for an extended time but I gave it a try

EDIT: I just looked back. I did a couple weeks at 150mg/wk trest e with no test. I added 100mg/wk test c along with it after that.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran it for a time at a low dose without test as well as a low dose with my TRT. I remember liking it better with a little test but I would have to look back and see what I was even running it at. It wasn’t for an extended time but I gave it a try

EDIT: I just looked back. I did a couple weeks at 150mg/wk trest e with no test. I added 100mg/wk test c along with it after that.
Awesome. Did you get labs with it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trt with ment would be more like 5mg EOD. But I would not do it, at least not long term.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a guy on youtube, more plates more dates who did experiments with npp, trest and i believe lgd 4033 as standalone trt (although he was using exogenous estradiol).
Dude more plates more dates, Derek is on a whole other level when it comes to knowledge. Dude is as scientific as it gets and talk about being conservative and the right way to do things. If I can pick two guys that I would really trust their advice it would be him and John meadows.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ran out.. which is good but sad.. I actually put some fat on slothing around the house already even though I am "cutting" lol fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ran out.. which is good but sad.. I actually put some fat on slothing around the house already even though I am "cutting" lol fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
What are you waiting for?!?! Go to the store for some moooooooore!