MENT as a stand alone preworkout

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
So I have been looking at MENT logs and the beta logs and I have become very interested in the pre dosing. Mostly due to the aggression and endurance aspect of the compound.

Now I know this has a short half life so I was wondering how a pre workout only cycle of this would be???

I workout 5 times a week and most likely dose it at 10-15mgs

Any thoughts?

Would this be a waste or would it cause too many fluctuations in my body?

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Dose it 30-50 mg pre w/o. Make sure you have a pct planned.
I got my clomid and extras on hand. If dosing like that would it be just better to just run normally or keep it a pre? Just wry curious.

Thank you for the response

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, 15mg isn't going to do much, unless your a girl, and yes it would be better to run 7 days instead of 5.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Thx again. Will re-look at what to run for next cycle
Just throwing an idea out here.
Depending on what your lifting split looks like, you could still do a pulse at anywhere from 30-50 mg maybe say only three days a week with your power/compound movements. Example would be like on squat, deadlift, and bench days only.

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Just throwing an idea out here.
Depending on what your lifting split looks like, you could still do a pulse at anywhere from 30-50 mg maybe say only three days a week with your power/compound movements. Example would be like on squat, deadlift, and bench days only.
That's what I was thinking. And looking at the half life of MENT I was wondering how good of a pulser the compound would be