Melting Point vs LipidFX

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would like to know how these two products compare from someone that tried both.

I dont plan to try LipidFX because MP caused me serious muscle cramping... just curious.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out of curiousty did you add any electrolytes while taking MP to counteract the cramps?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you've been Syr, but welcome back :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousty did you add any electrolytes while taking MP to counteract the cramps?
I took megadoes of taurine, magnesium and potassium. I even tried a mild muscle relaxant, but with no success at all. I had to discontinue MP and after 2 days the cramps (for lack of a better word) went off.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends how sensitive you are to TTA, the level is far higher in MP. I'm unsure of the benefits of OEA and SEA as I've not yet utilized LFX.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone comment on the appettite suppression claimed by LFX?

Thanks,
dd

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I can comment on both actually. I posted a big thing about this in customs forum, but the lowdown is...I did 4 weeks of MP, then 2 weeks off, then 4 weeks of 4caps/day LFX and 2caps/day MP (wanted extra TTA).

The MP only, my appetite soared and I had a very tough time controlling it.

The LFX time, i noticed appetite suppression definately, but it was subtle. It was almost like I had more willpower, but not necessarily less cravings...I coudl more easily say no for some reason and push myself away.

Strange, but definately noticable. When I came off LFX (lethargy was killing me) I definately noticed the difference in appetite.

When I start back up in a couple weeks, I will again be utilizing LFX and MP combined. I never experienced cramping from either product, but I was always well hydrated and took plenty of electrolytes (Ca/Mg/K/taurine).

DobermanXXL

Awards
Enigma -- What results did you receive from using each of these products?

jkeithc82

Awards
The logs we've had have been amazing so far. More testing has been conducted and finished at other sites, but Derek has recently selected more testing for here. We do have some great results with pictures to show as well in many of those logs :D

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
The logs we've had have been amazing so far. More testing has been conducted and finished at other sites, but Derek has recently selected more testing for here. We do have some great results with pictures to show as well in many of those logs :D
got links?

Reggin

Awards
I would like to know how these two products compare from someone that tried both.

I dont plan to try LipidFX because MP caused me serious muscle cramping... just curious.
I thought I remember you saying that MP and Albuterol was your cutting stack of choice? Maybe that was someone else...

boffo234

Awards
I used LipidFX right when it came out (not a tester, however). I notice definate appetite suppression. Taken about 15 minutes before a meal and the result would be me eating about 1/3 of what I could normally house and then still be hungry.

My appetite is normally insatieable, but I found it hard to even eat 1cup of oats after taking this stuff!

With regards to fatloss, it definately helped. I was taking Sesamin along with it (sepearating the dosing as to not overload the PPAR or whatever) and that just helped move things along at a very consistant pace. I used two bottles and even went upwards to 6-8/day and noticed no cramping. I took no extra electrolytes, but did make a "mental note" (for what it's worth) to drink more water.

I would (and hopefully WILL once I save up some more money ... college hurts the bank, or lack thereof) definately use it again. Highly reccomended if one were to ask me for my opinion.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I tried both, no appetite supprression or cramps at recommended dosages.

Scivation just sent me a bottle to try 3 caps twice a day to see if I get any appetite suppression. Start next Monday.

I got cramps from TTA, but not until I was dosing 1600mg towards the end of a 3 week experimental cycle. Added an orange or banana to breakfast and cramps went away.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I thought I remember you saying that MP and Albuterol was your cutting stack of choice? Maybe that was someone else...
It was me, before I realized I dont tolerate TTA. I would still recommend that stack.
Hopefully for me Albuterol and Dicana worked good.