Meldonium experiences?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I know this is like barely used but I tried this as I been in tip top shape recently and wanted to push it and not take something suppressive... what I’ve noticed is more endurance for light weigh HIGH reps but less overall power input. I.e I can’t really touch my 3 rep Max’s .
I know not much is known of it, but I tried consuming carbs during activity to see if it would help but to no avail.

Soemtimes I just have a slight weak feeling (thinking maybe related to blood pressure?)

Any tips? Or should I give it up.

Been about 3 days. 500mg split first day then 500 pre workout second day and 250 later in the day which is what I’ve kept for now.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know this is like barely used but I tried this as I been in tip top shape recently and wanted to push it and not take something suppressive... what I’ve noticed is more endurance for light weigh HIGH reps but less overall power input. I.e I can’t really touch my 3 rep Max’s .
I know not much is known of it, but I tried consuming carbs during activity to see if it would help but to no avail.

Soemtimes I just have a slight weak feeling (thinking maybe related to blood pressure?)

Any tips? Or should I give it up.

Been about 3 days. 500mg split first day then 500 pre workout second day and 250 later in the day which is what I’ve kept for now.
what in the hell even is it?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
what in the hell even is it?
Essentially a blood pressure medicine that causes metabolic changes reverting the bodies energy source to glucose instead of fatty acids (still seeing for myself if this is a hinderance to my goals)
It is basically a second class PED only popular because it was under the radar for WADA

Things I’ve noticed is that a big dose of simple carbs causes a burst of energy but it fades.
I might be wrong but it seems VERY carb hungry.

Essentially, carbs feel like caffeine but it fades fast..

This may be my personal diet as I am very active right now with PICK season at UPS and I hit 2 a days at the gym

(This is just thoughts being thrown out. I hope someone with some pharmacological knowledge to chyme in, as this is an unknown and I’ve never thought to need so many carbs before)

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried it but wasn’t impressed, I used it to get my running times down but (to me) it wasn’t any noticeable difference in cardio.

I know it’s banned and few athletes have got caught for it (that’s why I wanted to try it) but I don’t think it’s worth it.

The only good thing with it is that it won’t suppress you and it might be good for the heart.

revenant

Awards
Any update/ feedback on your run? Awaiting mine now. Can't find any ITPP to save my life so I was going to give this a go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3
timeandwork Pro Bodybuilding 0
timeandwork Pro Bodybuilding 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1