Melatonan 2 nose spray

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try this instead of the melatonan2 injections for tanning?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Never heard of it. Interested in hearing if any one has tried it. I wonder if the sides are the same? More intense?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here. Interested

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Melanotan*

I imagine with nasal it would be very uneven dosing. Probably not what you want on a Compound like MT2

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this instead of the melatonan2 injections for tanning?
I'm not sure if I can find the article but this idea was dropped by the drug manufacturer due to dangerous blood pressure issues when used in effective dosing via nasal administration.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I can find the article but this idea was dropped by the drug manufacturer due to dangerous blood pressure issues when used in effective dosing via nasal administration.
Now I cant find where I read this. I guess I would just say use caution start low dose get a bp cuff watch your blood pressure to make sure it does not go to high.

damn I sound like an old lady, but stay safe.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I spent a lot of time researching this before because if it worked i was going to buy it. unfortunately everything i could find said it wasn't worth it, some people noticed a little increase but nothing like the injectables. not worth the money if ever they find an alternative route of administration that works id try it. injectables are just not my thing though.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My BP always gets high when I take injectable MT2. I stopped last cycle when it got up to 60/170ish.. But the tan you get is amazing. I had people ask me daily how I got so tan during the winter.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys....I don't really mind the injectables, but my wife doesn't like it.

Guess the nose sprays sounded too good to be tru:(

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Thanks guys....I don't really mind the injectables, but my wife doesn't like it.

Guess the nose sprays sounded too good to be tru:(
The wife doesn't like the morning salute?! Jk. I like the tan but the side sucks. I hate the flush to my skin and the heat after I inject..