Melanotan 2 Spray

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody use the nasal spray version of MT2? Thoughts? Results?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also interested...
All I've seen as far as feedback is there is a big side effect of getting nauseous.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also interested...
All I've seen as far as feedback is there is a big side effect of getting nauseous.
Well that would be a good sign in my opinion, since that’s a side effect of injectable MT2 as well

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that would be a good sign in my opinion, since that’s a side effect of injectable MT2 as well
Upon more research it causes heart palpitations, and makes cancerous moles harder to identify since it changes it's pigment.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Upon more research it causes heart palpitations, and makes cancerous moles harder to identify since it changes it's pigment.
Not worried about the sides, everything has its cons and effects people differently. I am curious of the effectiveness of the nasal spray as opposed to the injectable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All the feedback I have heard on the nasal spray is that it doesn't work as good. That goes for pretty much all of them. Theoretically they should work just fine but it's not seemingly so

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going off others feedback, I haven't used any of them

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going off others feedback, I haven't used any of them
That’s what I read as well, that they work but not as effective dose for dose. Just curious if anyone here had any first hand experience. I’m actually ok if it works just not as good. I’m going off of the convenience factor here. I may try it and let everyone know how it works

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I read as well, that they work but not as effective dose for dose. Just curious if anyone here had any first hand experience. I’m actually ok if it works just not as good. I’m going off of the convenience factor here. I may try it and let everyone know how it works
i can't see where spraying something up the nose is all that more convenient than taking a pill, especially if it is less effective?

please explain?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pill? People are injecting it.
ok, that will be a big NO from me on either....too many other things to use for libido.

a once a week jab in the arse for last 14 years is plenty enough injecting for me...but to each their own.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i can't see where spraying something up the nose is all that more convenient than taking a pill, especially if it is less effective?

please explain?
Melanotan 2 doesn’t come in a pill form. It is injected subq into the stomach. Has to be everyday for weeks until you reach a color and you want to maintain. Plus it has to be reconstituted with bac water and kept in fridge.

stomach chemicals kill it and it cannot be absorbed by injecting it. The nasal spray is said to have about 60% of the effective absorption as opposed to Injecting it

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok, that will be a big NO from me on either....too many other things to use for libido.

a once a week jab in the arse for last 14 years is plenty enough injecting for me...but to each their own.
I’m not using it for libido, I’m using it for its tanning properties, to get darker. But hey if it makes my dick hard then so be it 😂

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Melanotan 2 doesn’t come in a pill form. It is injected subq into the stomach. Has to be everyday for weeks until you reach a color and you want to maintain. Plus it has to be reconstituted with bac water and kept in fridge.

stomach chemicals kill it and it cannot be absorbed by injecting it. The nasal spray is said to have about 60% of the effective absorption as opposed to Injecting it
gotcha...more power to ya brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not using it for libido, I’m using it for its tanning properties, to get darker. But hey if it makes my sick hard then so be it 😂
lets hope your 'sick' doesn't get too hard:devilish:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I used it last summer. I was significantly darker in less than a week.

Honestly, jabbing it in the gut is simple and painless. The nausea is usually gone in about 30 minutes.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
injectable is the only effective method...its sub q with an insulin syringe, no big deal, just do it

Last edited:
thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nausea is very bad for me. I used to handle it pretty good but it seems to be harder on me now with age. Even when I take it at 7am I can hardly eat supper.
No you don't have to take it multiple times per week for several weeks. The **** work from the first injection. Also better to take it an hour or so before tanning for best results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Kronic Supplements 8
Anabolics 55