megadrol ,p-max ,h-max were these 3 all bogus from prometabolix

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
there was once a sponcer here on the board that sold [pro.....]... megadrol , p-max ultra , h-max: does anybody know the outcome about these 3 since he ripped people off with 1 or all being bogus !??thanks

RUNNER 67

Awards
there was once a sponcer here on the board that sold [pro.....]... megadrol , p-max ultra , h-max: does anybody know the outcome about these 3 since he ripped people off with 1 or all being bogus !??thanks
I don't think they were bogus, just underdosed. I ran the hmax and got okay results. It didn't feel like when I ran h-drol, but it felt like more than trib and atd.lol

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i did run the megadrol and got nothing so i knowit was bogus but the other two i dont know but if there underdosed i wonder how many i need to take ed , since i ended up with quite a few bottles of each !

RUNNER 67

Awards
well i did run the megadrol and got nothing so i knowit was bogus but the other two i dont know but if there underdosed i wonder how many i need to take ed , since i ended up with quite a few bottles of each !
I know how you feel. I ended up with about 8 bottles of pmax and 2 of hmax. i did the hmax but haven't done anything with the pmax. if i knew someway to test it i would donate a bottle just to find out.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yeah i'd try a double dose orwhatever will work since i just cant bare to throw it out or give it up since i paid for all these things !