Unanswered Megadosing MK-677 for 4-5 weeks

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I've got some MK-677 on hand, at doses of 12.5mg per capsule (Somatozine MASupps). I've ran several bottles of it before, and other MK-677 bottles all with good results.

I once did up to 80mg a day ans trained and ate my ass off, and got incredible results. My weak parts grew and I got new PRs all over the place. I increased my bench from like 225 for 5-10 reps to 290 for 5. I feel like a high dose MK-677 helps with recovery alot, and the subq water retention is very underrated. The heavy weights you are able to push with the constant signals of GH to release, with a good diet and training program all makes up for great gains. I will be taking berberine in a GDA to counteract lethargy (?) and mostly to help with insulin sensitivity. I will watch my carb intake and put in heavy compound movements more frequently into my "bro split" to try and hit everything 2-3+ times a week. All I will do is eat train and sleep as much as possible

I've got ~140 caps of 12.5mg avalible. I don't have much time to run it at 12.5mg to 25mg so instead of letting it sit or tossing it away, I'm going to run it at 5 caps a day of 62.5mg per day (all at night).

I will be taking before and after pics. And I will get rid off all water retention after the 4 weeks has passed. I know 4 weeks is not alot, but it's a fun experiment and better than nothing I guess. Any thoughts or ideas etc? Higher food intake? Or anything I should think off? Higher water intake is on the list. Also minimal amounts of caffeine/stimulants to get the maximum recovery. Thinking about adding creatine too that I have. Also have MassMax XT at hand.... Staples are Omega-3, ZMA, multi, protein powder...

Any comments are welcome

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want you to test your IGF levels if you have money before, 3 weeks in, and at end of cycle.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man I am so in to see the results of this. Loved somatazine. Ran it two months at 25mgs and was great!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How will you get rid of water retention? Will you use diuretics?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite a bit of a melatonin . Did you run it that high before ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How will you get rid of water retention? Will you use diuretics?
Stop using it, keep everything as normal and possibly add more water/caffeine or do some cardio. If carbs and sodium is in check it wont be too hard

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite a bit of a melatonin . Did you run it that high before ?
I've ran it only Somatozine at 37.5mg per day.... I don't think that more melatonin gives different effects. I'm not sure though

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a natural product?
It does not affect your balls, your testosterone production, so it is not like steroids or prohormones etc. But it's not like protein powder or creatine either: yet. It's a research chemical. What it does is when you take it, it signals your brain to produce more growth hormone (so you don't actually eat GH, but a thing that signals you to naturally create more).

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely use a GDA or your blood will be like strawberry syrup, pretty sure over anything 25mg has been deemed not a lot more effective slight raise in IGF 1 but not enough to justify.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely use a GDA or your blood will be like strawberry syrup, pretty sure over anything 25mg has been deemed not a lot more effective slight raise in IGF 1 but not enough to justify.
Glycolog twice or once a Day?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only way to know for sure is too check your levels with a meter my BG was very high from just 25 mg
Dang. Makes me consider not doing this at all and just selling it

I wont check my BG levels so whats ur thoughts? Not run or what?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll just order one more GDA to have enough through the 4 weeks. I've got Glycolog now. Can anyone check eBay for one that you recommend? I like to order stuff from there since I live in Sweden

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang. Makes me consider not doing this at all and just selling it

I wont check my BG levels so whats ur thoughts? Not run or what?
I’d still run it but your blood glucose levels will defo raise I’d run at 25mg with GDA to counter this how much they will raise is anyone’s guess

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d still run it but your blood glucose levels will defo raise I’d run at 25mg with GDA to counter this how much they will raise is anyone’s guess
Alright. GDA to recommend? Any thoughts on how to eat to avoid the BG problem? I know 50mg give better results than 25mg. But not proportionally, but still, better results. (You don't get the same value for your money, but if you want to spend that much, you will get more benefits). There is a study on this

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright. GDA to recommend? Any thoughts on how to eat to avoid the BG problem? I know 50mg give better results than 25mg. But not proportionally, but still, better results. (You don't get the same value for your money, but if you want to spend that much, you will get more benefits). There is a study on this
Use the one you have and eat bigger and less meals a day with GDA to be honest it won’t be a massive problem for a few weeks I kept an eye on mine but I was on for quite a long time I always took Na-r-ala first thing in the morning as mine was high first thing then again through the day

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25mg from somatazine jumped my BG 30 pts but I took 500mg berberine and 1g agamatine in the morning and then again at bed time and my BG was back to normal within a week without changing my diet. I also recommend Glycoshield as a gda, has treated me well.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm just started running Somatozine at 12.5mgs twice a say and adding in 500mg berberine along side each dose. I take half in the morning and and the other half 1 hr before bed. I already ran 12.5mgs for two months and looking to finish with 25mgs for four months.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just started running Somatozine at 12.5mgs twice a say and adding in 500mg berberine along side each dose. I take half in the morning and and the other half 1 hr before bed.
Just know that berberine inhibits mTOR, so trigger mTOR with leucine or a protein shake a few hours after your dose.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just started running Somatozine at 12.5mgs twice a say and adding in 500mg berberine along side each dose. I take half in the morning and and the other half 1 hr before bed. I already ran 12.5mgs for two months and looking to finish with 25mgs for four months.
Sometozine contains melatonin: don't take at other times than at night. I'm at 50mg per night so far. Might try 62.5 now. Apetite is through the roof, strength gains are absolutely ridiculous! Did 225 on the bench for 17 today!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Sometozine contains melatonin: don't take at other times than at night. I'm at 50mg per night so far. Might try 62.5 now. Apetite is through the roof, strength gains are absolutely ridiculous! Did 225 on the bench for 17 today!
The melatonin hasn't affected me during the day so far but at night after taking the second dose it's usually lights out. It was like that on only 12.5mgs at night before I added in the other half thou. On another note, seems like its really working for you at 50mgs. I'm a older lifter (56) so 25mgs is as far as I'm going and I was sceptical doing that.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you were having all those issues with your heart rate, you might want to be careful about this. Mk causes bp increase in a lot of guys. Did you get checked out by a doctor since your last scare?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were having all those issues with your heart rate, you might want to be careful about this. Mk causes bp increase in a lot of guys. Did you get checked out by a doctor since your last scare?
Yeah. They didnt find anything regarding why I got "dizzy". But I still can't have more than ~250mg caffeine. Other than that I feel great now. Although the hunger pains are insane it's all good. I might go off since the hunger becomes too much of a problem

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would suggest reading all the human trials that done - there very many - and not going above min effective dose. it a drug - period. not to mention that return on investment prob not good with ghrelin mimetic megadose - body only put out so much - not like injecting more and more actual gh. lol at not testing igf-1: unless got as rx from doctor, you may be taking rice flour. human = placebo (especially when pay own money and believe!!!!) - get igf-1 test, even if only once at end - depend on age, you not be near high end for teen - if are, it working/real drug.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would suggest reading all the human trials that done - there very many - and not going above min effective dose. it a drug - period. not to mention that return on investment prob not good with ghrelin mimetic megadose - body only put out so much - not like injecting more and more actual gh. lol at not testing igf-1: unless got as rx from doctor, you may be taking rice flour. human = placebo (especially when pay own money and believe!!!!) - get igf-1 test, even if only once at end - depend on age, you not be near high end for teen - if are, it working/real drug.
As far as I've red and heard, 25mg is the most "effective dose". It builds up in your system, half life is 1 day. You can do the math. Anyway, also 12.5mg is more "cost effective" than 25mg. More for the money, but 25mg is still the highest you are recommended to go to get good results for a fair amount of the compound. Doubling the compound does not give twice the results, HOWEVER, it has been shown that 50mg is more effective than 25mg, and I believe there was quite a difference.

And I am aware of placebo, but the brain and body can only go through that to a certain extent. Getting THIS hungry every single day, getting this much water retention, the strong lethargy and GH pulses... It all adds up. I am 20 years old, I know my GH levels are probably high already, but I still decided to take it. The temporary strength gains are good. Recovery aspect is still there. Maybe my levels wont go that much higher, and I am aware of that

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A beagle study showed half life is 4.6 hours. The IGF effect lasts 24 hours. An igf test is cheap. Look online. Order one. Less than 50 dollars.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HOWEVER, it has been shown that 50mg is more effective than 25mg, and I believe there was quite a difference.
50mg only increase igf-1 9% over 25mg in Murphy, Bach, Plotkin, Bolognese, Ng, Krupa, Cerchio, Gertz study - and that for old people. and you at 20, would really suggest getting baseline igf-1 (come off drug and let clear) and then again after - 20 so young, lol, may be total waste. as far as what feel = that how placebo work, why not spend very little compared to drug, and do 2 blood draws? then know for sure that it worth money for 20yo and source (for that lot) is good?

lundgren13012

lundgren13012

Awards
Hey ! The mk677 are the methyled version inside this product ?

Because i use actually one mk677 oral, started @12.5mg the first day the water retention are elevated, swollen finger, lethargy side, better sleeping.
After around 6-7 days i up to 25mg i loosing all water retention, i feel like if i use anti oestrogen, and i have some acnee on triceps / biceps and shoulder like if i used Dbol and i feel the liver stat have up (transaminases).

Anyone have get this effect too ? When i give some research, i find in different forums, some people have the same effect ( oestrogen lower with liver damage )