Megadosing BCAA?? help!

Wand316

Awards
Hello, i'm thinking about megadosing BCAA ( i have in mind to order some extend and bulk bcaa for that)

has anyone tried it? if so what do you think about it?

I'm about to place an order today so please help, if i see a lot of negative answers about that i will try something else. do you have any idea of supplements that i could try instead to gain some LBM and be fuller, more vascular..??staple suplements are multi, whey, fish oil, creatine, pre workout product...( i have tried Drive also but didn"t like it..)

thank you

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well mega dosing bcaa has very little disadvantages (if any at all), but imo mega dosing will be user dependent based on quality of diet and more importantly intensity/duration of training.

I suggest you purchase the Xtend or bulk BCAA (or a both and mix them, thats what I personally do) and try them at label directions or just a tad above. When I first started dosing with Xtend, I noticed substantial endurance benefits and ensuing muscular strength gains. Start low and adjust your dosing scheme when you become more experienced with its use (this goes for the majority of the products on the market).

As far as other supplements go that again depends on your diet and training experience.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to mega dose at all. Save your money and put it into something that will be more effective.

I think a bcaa/eaa drink during your workout is a good next step in your supplement plan. I suggest Intrabolic as i feel it is above anything out right now for taking during your workout. Then add either add some extra beta alanine at other times of the day and that will provide some nice improvements on vascularity and strength.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to mega dose at all. Save your money and put it into something that will be more effective.

I think a bcaa/eaa drink during your workout is a good next step in your supplement plan. I suggest Intrabolic as i feel it is above anything out right now for taking during your workout. Then add either add some extra beta alanine at other times of the day and that will provide some nice improvements on vascularity and strength.
Agreed. If you are eating enough protein to begin with you do not need to mega-dose BCAA's. They are absorbed and broken down differently than whole foods so it wouldn't hurt to take 5-10 grams pre/during/post workout however.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i would focus on protein comsumption. then use bcaas at normal dosing pre and during wo.