MEGABOL Inh-AR 3g

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys!
I've got 2 packs of MEGABOL Inh-AR 3g. Do someone have some info/ experience with it?
Im using only DAA and tribulus but my libido is nearly non existent. The only thread was 5 yers old didn't want to bump that.
Thank you very much!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't have much experience with this product but in to see who has tried it...

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who makes this stuff?

Nutrition Facts 100g Energy Values 227kJ/54Kcal Protein 2g Carbohydrates 7g including sugars 1g Fat 2g including saturated fatty acids 0.1g salt 0.1g in 1 caps Testo-3 - blend inhibitory aromatase-with the complex PhEN-X1004 (2S)-2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-7-hydroxy-2,3-dihydrochromen-4-one 2-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)- 5,7-dihydroxy-4-chromenone -- 200mg Recommended use Take 1 capsule 2 times a day. Portions must be eaten at least 8 hours apart. Do not exceed recommended intake of 2 capsules per day.
Reads like a natural AI. If your libido is tanked, I wouldn't want to suppress estrogen even more. Of course, it would be ideal to know what your hormone levels are, via blood work - but worst case, natural stuff won't swing values much anyway.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Will try to get bloodwork done, but in my country you have to go to private clinic with this stuff. Thanks!

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Who makes this stuff?

Reads like a natural AI. If your libido is tanked, I wouldn't want to suppress estrogen even more. Of course, it would be ideal to know what your hormone levels are, via blood work - but worst case, natural stuff won't swing values much anyway.
A polish company Megabol. But I've only saw amazon and ebay revs so far.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gasparilla nova x was using butein also

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
I recently bought some on Amazon as I was feeling a little “estro nippy” and wanted to give it a shot. A few days in and I felt worse and the nips got worse too, so I stopped it. I felt better afterwards but have still been high in “e” so decided to try 6 Bromo and this is definitely working!

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Finished the first bottle, feeling well, bit more agression, and body water is down 2-3%according to scale. How long a cycle should be wit this kind of AI? Im at 30 days now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 9
lifter2005 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 2