mega-trn and superdrol

thestudent333

Awards
Has anyone had experiece stacking superdrol and mega-trn together?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah check my log under supplement reviews.

gbody

Awards
Yup good stack man..to me its better then tst n trn..

scerbera

Awards
Is anyone still selling the methoxy trn or mega trn, cant seem to find it from board sponsers but i may just be looking in the wrong place?!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone still selling the methoxy trn or mega trn, cant seem to find it from board sponsers but i may just be looking in the wrong place?!
Haha..Not a great start in terms of working for yourself..NP, Island Supplements, and I am not sure but I believe Planetary Nutrition all carry it man.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Do u ever type anything else besides " Got Search" u must get off with that shieet
Well what do you expect when guys come on here and ask the same azz question thats been asked a hundred times! Take the time and search for yourself instead of expecting people to feed you the answers!!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno bro last time i checked forums were here to help people...not hate on them

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dunno bro last time i checked forums were here to help people...not hate on them
Yes, I understand that, but what would happen if every single person came on here and just started asking questions before ever reading a single thread on here?

Im not saying that people shouldnt ask questions if they need help, but dont come on here and ask the most basic questions that have been asked numerious times. If you have read through different things, and dont have a grasp of the material, then thats one thing, but coming on here and not spending time to look around for yourself, then thats just lazy.

Yes we are all here to learn from one another, but not here to have others do all the work for us.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no I here what your saying....but since your not a Mod....you shouldnt care what anyone ask bro....if all your gonna do is Post something that has nothing to do with the Topic why not just let it be...instead of throwing in ur 2 cents ur tossin Bottle Caps dude

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Im not gonna argue with you on this. You carry yourself on the board how you want and I'll carry myself how I want. Not trying to be a d1ck but thats how its gonna be. :D

By the way, Im pretty sure I've given you some decent advice in the past.