Mega dose turkesterone

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well since nobody has made a methylturkesterone yet, what is the highest you would run it without fear of issues? Obviously an upper limit may be a guess but does anybody got any decent guesses? I was considering muscle addictions turkesterone starting it at 6 caps a day

Anybody want to make methylturkesterone lmao 😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i got a labelmaker i can throw print out a label that says methylturkeseterone and throw some caps in a ziplock bags for you

$70

shyt other cos be making names up, why cant i

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i got a labelmaker i can throw print out a label that says methylturkeseterone and throw some caps in a ziplock bags for you

$70

shyt other cos be making names up, why cant i
Lmao I mean you sure could get that METHYLTURKESTERONE ™️ LOL but I want the actual chemical methylturkesterone lmao

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may be way off here, @nostrum420 may be able to confirm or another better informed individual, but methylation is done to hormones due to the specific way they are "deactivated/metabolized" in the gut/liver. I believe in the gut they get, and I could be wrong here, glucaronidated/sulfated??? Could be way off but something happens to say testosterone when taken orally prior to being absorbed and then of course the liver breaks down/metabolizes....................................essentially my super longwinded answer is methylation may not do a darn thing for turk(if it's even molecularly possible.)

I have not used MA turk but if you have not taken the rec. dose I would start there and titrate up every couple weeks. There will be a ceiling at some point and this would best find it.

Regarding turk in general:
I like it but I always slightly overreach when using it to get the most out of it. For me it improves recovery which is useless if I am already recovering from my training load, which you should be, so what would say 15% better recovery do if already recovering? Overreach a little and get the benefits of improved recovery.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may be way off here, @nostrum420 may be able to confirm or another better informed individual, but methylation is done to hormones due to the specific way they are "deactivated/metabolized" in the gut/liver. I believe in the gut they get, and I could be wrong here, glucaronidated/sulfated??? Could be way off but something happens to say testosterone when taken orally prior to being absorbed and then of course the liver breaks down/metabolizes....................................essentially my super longwinded answer is methylation may not do a darn thing for turk(if it's even molecularly possible.)

I have not used MA turk but if you have not taken the rec. dose I would start there and titrate up every couple weeks. There will be a ceiling at some point and this would best find it.

Regarding turk in general:
I like it but I always slightly overreach when using it to get the most out of it. For me it improves recovery which is useless if I am already recovering from my training load, which you should be, so what would say 15% better recovery do if already recovering? Overreach a little and get the benefits of improved recovery.
You are very correct, if possible (should be) it might not do anything. Or…it would make it much more orally active and better. Who knows? Hasn’t been done or attempted as far as I know. I do believe it’s stated these things do have relatively poor oral bioavailability so methylation could completely change that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmao I mean you sure could get that METHYLTURKESTERONE ™️ LOL but I want the actual chemical methylturkesterone lmao
its on the label :ROFLMAO:
productname : methyl-superdrol
ingrident : METHYLTURKESTERONE 60caps - 1cap =750mg
specialdelivery system : methylcobaltspecialstuffblend 75mg

if u wait a week i can release V2 for $30more much weaker

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its on the label :ROFLMAO:
productname : methyl-superdrol
ingrident : METHYLTURKESTERONE 60caps - 1cap =750mg
specialdelivery system : methylcobaltspecialstuffblend 75mg

if u wait a week i can release V2 for $30more much weaker
methylcobaltspecialstuffblend 75m!!!!!

shut up and take my money!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at this I am not sure you could methylate this if you wanted to.

Turk on left and Test middle methyl-testosterone on the right.

If you look at where the methly test differs from the test you will see turk already has a bunch going on there so.................we need someone who knows this chit better but I don't think it's even possible.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at this I am not sure you could methylate this if you wanted to.

Turk on left and Test middle methyl-testosterone on the right.
View attachment 227957View attachment 227958
If you look at where the methly test differs from the test you will see turk already has a bunch going on there so.................we need someone who knows this chit better but I don't think it's even possible.
You're spot on. A grignard reaction (the "methylation" reaction) could add methyl groups in most of the places you've identified the hydroxyl (OH) groups.

The reason 17b-hydroxy steroids like testosterone are "methylated" is to prevent the conjugation of the 17b-hydroxy group. This is because the 17b-hydroxy is critical for binding affinity to the androgen receptor. We don't really know which, if any, of the hydroxyl groups are critical for binding affinity.

Additionally, conjugation makes a lipophilic (fat-attracted) molecule waaaaay more hydrophilic (water-attracted). This tends to make the molecule less likely to bind to a cell wall (which have a more fat-like structure) and instead stay in the bloodstream until it can be excreted by the kidneys.

What does all this mean? 🤔 Basically, there's no way to know if "methylation" would make turk stronger. It might help, it might make it worse or even completely inactive.

You'd have to go ahead and synthesize the stuff and give it to some animals and see if they get swole or get jaundice or some combination of the 2.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, methyl-turk would be a research chem type product considering the methylated is not naturally occurring either in the plant or as a human metabolite.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're spot on. A grignard reaction (the "methylation" reaction) could add methyl groups in most of the places you've identified the hydroxyl (OH) groups.

The reason 17b-hydroxy steroids like testosterone are "methylated" is to prevent the conjugation of the 17b-hydroxy group. This is because the 17b-hydroxy is critical for binding affinity to the androgen receptor. We don't really know which, if any, of the hydroxyl groups are critical for binding affinity.

Additionally, conjugation makes a lipophilic (fat-attracted) molecule waaaaay more hydrophilic (water-attracted). This tends to make the molecule less likely to bind to a cell wall (which have a more fat-like structure) and instead stay in the bloodstream until it can be excreted by the kidneys.

What does all this mean? 🤔 Basically, there's no way to know if "methylation" would make turk stronger. It might help, it might make it worse or even completely inactive.

You'd have to go ahead and synthesize the stuff and give it to some animals and see if they get swole or get jaundice or some combination of the 2.
Now when you say animals… I mean. Me myself aka SSJ4GOD is in fact… an animal lol 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What if you take a bunch of turk and eat a couple pounds of methyl doner foods like leafy greens and mega dose b vitamins.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or is that too ridiculous lol
I heard you can actually take this stuff called magic methyl and take it with whatever you want methylated but… you would also die. I mean that’s just one side effect though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I heard you can actually take this stuff called magic methyl and take it with whatever you want methylated but… you would also die. I mean that’s just one side effect though
I'm listening...... what are the other side effects if you don't get the death one

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now when you say animals… I mean. Me myself aka SSJ4GOD is in fact… an animal lol 😂
Right but when I say "you'd have to synthesize it" I mean not me, aka someone else.

Grignard reactions require suuuuuper toxic reagents.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's being dramatic. You just need to run some milk thistle, tudca and hawthorn berry with it and you're on the gainz train to swole station, MASSachusetts.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's being dramatic. You just need to run some milk thistle, tudca and hawthorn berry with it and you're on the gainz train to swole station, MASSachusetts.
Whoa TUDCA will save you from methyflourosulphonate. Damn. Hahahaha

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What if you take a bunch of turk and eat a couple pounds of methyl doner foods like leafy greens and mega dose b vitamins.
Lmao 🤣. So massive amounts of methyl b12 and betanine combined with massive amount of turkesterone = some methylturkesterone 🤔🤔🤔 @nostrum420 the hell outta here with your dangerous chemicals lol 😝

pozi

Awards
Well since nobody has made a methylturkesterone yet, what is the highest you would run it without fear of issues? Obviously an upper limit may be a guess but does anybody got any decent guesses? I was considering muscle addictions turkesterone starting it at 6 caps a day

Anybody want to make methylturkesterone lmao 😂
Heyy man, so just looking at half-life and stuff because clearly, that's what we are looking at when you mentioned methylturkesterone. an option may be to take it more regularly, rather than increase dosage??
a quick google search showed something life 2h half-life so every two hours take a cap or two??

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heyy man, so just looking at half-life and stuff because clearly, that's what we are looking at when you mentioned methylturkesterone. an option may be to take it more regularly, rather than increase dosage??
a quick google search showed something life 2h half-life so every two hours take a cap or two??
The methyl addition wouldn’t be for the half life at all

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, methyl-turk would be a research chem type product considering the methylated is not naturally occurring either in the plant or as a human metabolite.
Lol, these were my thoughts. I’m not knowledgeable about methylated compounds or anything of that sort, but I assumed you couldn’t sell this idea as an OTC supplement for the reason you listed above

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel like, or better yet I'm certain that this experiment is going to be a very expensive disappointment

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know that there are very good Natural supplements, but Natural supplements are very limited to what is attainable naturally. No natural supplements can compete with anabolic steroids. I think it's safe to assume that no Natural supplements can out perform even 10 to 15mg of winstrol or anadrol or anavar. And no man wastes there time on 10mg of these steroids because we know it's not enough to produce results unless you a first timmer or it's a medical setting.

Now I'm not saying that Natural supplements won't build muscle, what I am saying is that spending hundreds of dollars on turkesterone and putting all your eggs in that basket is probably going to be less productive then spreading out that money on multiple supplements that work through different pathways.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also believe there was a study showing that very high dosed oral turkesterone resulted in nausea diarrhea and vomiting

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In silico RB analysis shows no activity. SAR prog data is very poor.

if you’re in an academic institution you may have access to these tools, though may need to be in a graduate program
Can you put this in meathead terms, I do have a bit of understanding what silico and Sar are. But I don't quite understand what your actually talking about. Don't these things have to do with computer imaging and using data collected from sensors and stuff like that?

So I guess what I'm asking is, are you saying that Turk showed no activity in...... what or that the data on it is poor.

Sorry I'm not smart enough to understand what yiur getting at lol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that there are very good Natural supplements, but Natural supplements are very limited to what is attainable naturally. No natural supplements can compete with anabolic steroids. I think it's safe to assume that no Natural supplements can out perform even 10 to 15mg of winstrol or anadrol or anavar. And no man wastes there time on 10mg of these steroids because we know it's not enough to produce results unless you a first timmer or it's a medical setting.

Now I'm not saying that Natural supplements won't build muscle, what I am saying is that spending hundreds of dollars on turkesterone and putting all your eggs in that basket is probably going to be less productive then spreading out that money on multiple supplements that work through different pathways.
Well said. I love that companies are putting out natural anabolic, they do help. But even in the case of turk, the reward to cost ratio isn't very good. But to some it better than nothing. I admit I spend a good amount of money on new natural anabolics that come to market and do like how they work, but only change at this point is only noticed by me.

I look at them more as a natural training aid to keep me in the game, wish the could put loads of muscle on.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you put this in meathead terms, I do have a bit of understanding what silico and Sar are. But I don't quite understand what your actually talking about. Don't these things have to do with computer imaging and using data collected from sensors and stuff like that?

So I guess what I'm asking is, are you saying that Turk showed no activity in...... what or that the data on it is poor.

sure

pharmacology studies (industry & academic) screen different compounds computationally prior to en vitro testing.These tools became much more prevent during my years of study and are now “gold standard”. For example, they wouldn’t take “example 1 from plant z” and test it for kinetics (or effect) unless there is first a “biological plausibility” from computational models. So for Turkesterone, none of the models predict any “drug like” characteristics, so there would never be any further study. None of these tools existed before when a lot of compounds were initially tested years ago.

in other words, if a company was to say that “compound x” does have a biological effect despite lack of computational evidence, you would have to have a lot of supporting evidence and some explanation behind it.

if you have access to these tools (licensing is very expensive) you can take any drug that you know that works (ie aspirin) and work backwards to prove the modeling works.

And I’m not saying Turkesterone doesn’t work, per say, but that I wouldn’t have any idea how it would work from a bench perspective, much less biological

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sure

pharmacology studies (industry & academic) screen different compounds computationally prior to en vitro testing.These tools became much more prevent during my years of study and are now “gold standard”. For example, they wouldn’t take “example 1 from plant z” and test it for kinetics (or effect) unless there is first a “biological plausibility” from computational models. So for Turkesterone, none of the models predict any “drug like” characteristics, so there would never be any further study. None of these tools existed before when a lot of compounds were initially tested years ago.

in other words, if a company was to say that “compound x” does have a biological effect despite lack of computational evidence, you would have to have a lot of supporting evidence and some explanation behind it.

if you have access to these tools (licensing is very expensive) you can take any drug that you know that works (ie aspirin) and work backwards to prove the modeling works.

And I’m not saying Turkesterone doesn’t work, per say, but that I wouldn’t have any idea how it would work from a bench perspective, much less biological
Thanks. I can make much more sense of that

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
This ridiculous "Turk Craze" run its course yet??

"Turkesterone" :D:D

Especially from the thieving "More Plates" clown?? Bunk Junk...

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Not smart enough? Go figure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
99% of the Turk being sold is useless bunk... Just a fact, sorry you waste tons of money on garbage and filler...
My reply on this isn't directly to you, it's a general reply to the thread as a whole and includes my personal recent experience with using Ecdy-Plex.

This is a subject that it always amazes me that people post about and reply about in such insulting and overview terms; when there was the big arguing thread, I had said the reason I stayed out of that is because with Arjuna Turkestanica, it reminded me more of politics than supplements bc people just picked a side, blindly believed what they want to believe, and didn't want to learn, they just wanted to be right.

The reality with Arjuna Turkestanica, Beta Ecdysterone, and pretty much all plant sterols to begin with is that there is going to be differences in standardizations between brands - but also, that these ingredients simply work better for some people than others.

It amazes me how with Arjuna Turkestanica for example, if someone says it worked well for them, there would be people that would bash them and tell them that it didn't or that it couldn't, etc. Some of the people saying things like that were saying it because it didn't work well for them, but many hadn't even tried the same brands or hadn't tried it at all and were just repeating what others were saying.

I'm not one to tell someone that something can't work for them if they say they got good results from it. I've gotten good results from supplements in the past that didn't work for a lot of other people; and I've gotten zero results from some things that worked great for others. Different things work different for different people. Example - back in the original ph days, everyone loved Ergopharm 1AD - but it did absolutely nothing for me. Zero results even at triple the dose. Does that mean it sucked? No, it just means it didn't work for me.

Similarly, but in reverse, and this correlates to this conversation because this ingredient was a plant sterol, but back during that same time period, Biotest had Methoxy-7 and everyone bashed it and said that it didn't work - it worked great for me personally, albeit at double the recommended dose. But would I argue with someone that said it didn't? No, because I realize that it it didn't seem to work for most people and also that with all plant sterols, people can respond differently.

My point is that different things work different for different people, especially with plant sterol ingredients.

The mean spiritedness and misinformation on here about ingredients like Arjuna Turkesterone and Beta Ecdysterone is why I never talk about any of our products that have them in there, but overall feedback on them is very good. But if you look at our write ups, we don't overhype them or make unrealistic claims about them - and I tell anyone that asks me about them that some people are going to like them and find them good, and other people are going to find them incredible, but it really just comes down to individual response.

An interesting but true story on here - I just started back working out several weeks ago after not being able to train for a year and 4 months due to a severe accident. My original plan was to start back for a month on Recomp20 & Ursa-Gel and then start my big stack of Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT. I had decided to start on Ecdy-Plex (Beta Ecdysterone & Arjuna Turkestanica) based on how good the feedback on it was from customers, a good friend of mine that is a pro boxer, and then a thread on here that someone started about how great of results they got from it and several other well respected members had posted in that they had gotten great results as well.

I don't talk about Ecdy-Plex on here, don't try to promote Ecdy-Plex on here, never even did an intro thread on it on here - bc I wanted to avoid the drama and headache and the mean spiritedness from some on here that bash on the ingredients. The feedback thread on it was posted by a member that I don't have any connection to, and others chimed in and their experiences matched his - and all of it matched the feedback of one of my good friends that is a pretty elite athlete, and honestly I had been surprised at how much he liked it himself. So comically, a thread started by a member here wound up convincing me to add Ecdy-Plex to my Recomp20 and Ursa-Gel stack - and I'm super glad that I did because it has worked better for me for strength that I could have ever expected, especially strength late in my workouts. I've always struggled late in my workouts bc I train heavy and with minimal rest, and I've been extremely happy that I've seriously had to have a self help talk with myself about pacing myself and slowing down my weight increases bc I'm still coming off a long layoff. Strength and fullness are definitely up big time with Ecdy-Plex, but one other thing that was mentioned by several in the feedback thread was that a couple of people mentioned that they felt like they'd gotten leaner, even without trying to. I measured my waist yesterday and despite tripling my carb intake from when I was focused on leaning out over the last few months, I've lost a half inch on my waist in the last 3 weeks.

Everyone will respond different to different things, and especially with plant sterol ingredients - and there is definitely a problem in the supplement industry with brands not meeting label claims, I talk about that probably more than anyone else on here - but there definitely are some Arjuna Turkestanica and Beta Ecdysterone products that work very well for many of us.

Sorry for the super long post, but I wanted to explain thoroughly, and I hope that it helps people.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Lots of comments here but for me, run at a high dose turk works very well (2-3x recommended serving per day).