Medfit Rx King Prohormone

BigArch55

Awards
27 years old and about to do 4 weeks of Medfit Rx king. Thoughts? Best pct? Is my protocol cycle support enough?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Considering the very detailed infos you just gave us I would say totally ready!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a more serious note I think you should stay away from such compounds until you’re more experienced

BigArch55

Awards
I’ve done my research and understand how to diet and train on cycle and post, I’ve taken less serious pros such as rpn havok..I’ve been training and dieting for years...just trying to understand the correct way to recover post cycle from such compounds as the ones in this stack.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think it's a good idea to run 5 steroids at once now?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we take aside the fact that it is an extremely toxic stack, I wouldn’t advice anyone to run such a cycle unless they’re on trt or doing B/C. Some people here might strongly disagree but I think it’ll be very hard for you to keep those fast earned gains (4 weeks) thru that pretty rough PCT.

BigArch55

Awards
Fair enough. I was going to take the one serving rather then the 2 it says too a day..but I obv don’t want to **** myself, which why I am accepting criticism and seeking knowledge.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ll need the usual nolvadex and clomid obviously. But to keep what you get from KING means your diet and training will have to be absolutely spot-on during pct, and the pct should be assisted with cortisol control and a few other goodies.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stack IS NOT as harsh as it seems. Anyone who hasn’t tried it or ALL of the compounds in it individually and in other stacks probably ought not to opine about it. Because you do not actually know what is what here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I certainly know what is what here.
If he has done a couple of single compound cycles, and now moves up to five .... Where will he go from there? 10? Then 20? I personally think it's a foolish move.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stack IS NOT as harsh as it seems. Anyone who hasn’t tried it or ALL of the compounds in it individually and in other stacks probably ought not to opine about it. Because you do not actually know what is what here.
I never said he was gonna die from it, I said I hardly doubt he’s gonna be able to maintain much from it. You can throw out here any theory you want we both know how this cycle is gonna end after pct.

BigArch55

Awards
You’ll need the usual nolvadex and clomid obviously. But to keep what you get from KING means your diet and training will have to be absolutely spot-on during pct, and the pct should be assisted with cortisol control and a few other goodies.
Would 4 weeks of rich pianas 5% post gear suffice For the total post cycle or does more need to be added?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would 4 weeks of rich pianas 5% post gear suffice For the total post cycle or does more need to be added?
No. Much more. You’ve already been told what you would need. Clomid and nolvadex. If you cannot get those then do not use this.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I certainly know what is what here.
If he has done a couple of single compound cycles, and now moves up to five .... Where will he go from there? 10? Then 20? I personally think it's a foolish move.
You and I both know that’s not how this works at all.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep.

His last question..... But he's ready for 5 steroids at once....
Oh he isn’t ready at all. I could see that from the very first post. BUT... I’m also really sick of the whole “don’t take that it’s toxic” spiel from everyone on this forum.

I’m happy with the cards I’ve played from the hand I was dealt in this instance.

OP, you ain’t ready for this. And that’s why you shouldn’t use it.

Toxicity has nothing to do with it.