MedFit Rx King+AndroHard

wvunutrionist

Awards
So I've been reading up a lot on MedFit Rx's King, which is a frankly crazy combo of compounds. For those who haven't read up on it, a tablet consists of

50mg Max LMG
30mg DMZ
20mg M1A
20mg Methylstenbolone
10mg trestolone

In other threads on King I've heard talk of serious lethargy (duh). I had considered keeping some AndroHard around and maybe using a few pumps daily to lay down a little bit of a test base when the lethargy really hits, but at the same time I'm reluctant to add a sixth freaking compound to the cycle. What are your thoughts on adding AndroHard halfway through an 8 week King cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest IS the test base in king. King used to contain methyldiazirinol instead of trest.

That being said, oral trest doesn’t last all day long. So you do have a good idea here. I just wanted you to be aware of what’s going on with the king formula.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Androhard is so mild as far as the actual compounds in it, I see no reason not to add it in if you’ve got money to burn.

wvunutrionist

Awards
Trest IS the test base in king. King used to contain methyldiazirinol instead of trest.

That being said, oral trest doesn’t last all day long. So you do have a good idea here. I just wanted you to be aware of what’s going on with the king formula.
Thank you, I was mostly confused because I knew trest could be a base but had heard of people also using test e as a base with King, now it makes a lot more sense considering the life of oral trest

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7