MEDALS RESEARCH SCAMS!

Conz15

Awards
I ordered from medalsresearch.com 3 days ago and a couple hours after my order had gone through I got another email saying it was canceled. So I emailed the contact email asking when I would be refunded and they said 1-2 days. After that email I have emailed them twice and still no answer. I don’t reccomend using this site to buy SARMS!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy! I've ordered from them 3 separate times for their gw and I've never had an issue

Conz15

Awards
They told me I should use PayPal next order but I don’t want to Order again until I’m refunded

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I posted about this on my old account, I ordered through ebay and got their mk 677 and lgd-4033. It seemed okay but eventually I started to suspect it wasn't what it should have been.

Still, I wouldn't order from their site. They come off as very fly by night and their claims that their raws are from Germany is just laughable if you understand where Raws for sarms come from.

(hint: it's china)

Conz15

Awards
Could you go into more detail about the resulted and what it was?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've only used thier mk677 (0nce) and their gw501516 3 times and the mk gave me the usually side effects, and the gw has done wonders for endurance but I can't speak for their other compounds

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Could you go into more detail about the resulted and what it was?
I was under the impression that lgd-4033 should not be terribly suppressive, but I went from 700-400.

I suppose that's normal as I've learned. It also elevated liver ALT by a fee points, whereas I sit at 20/40, I was 43/40.

Once again, lgd can do this or so they say.

Overall, I had pretty fantastic results. It is possible that I was just a little paranoid about it.

Still though, when these guys say they're sourcing from impossible places like Germany that's a severe red flag and I won't do business with them because it's a lie.

The only SARM suppliers these days are out of China. They sell to all the resellers who then sell to us.

If we're lucky, we get a pure batch.

If we're unlucky, we get a laced product that will hurt us.

Conz15

Awards
Update I was actually refunded last night and now this morning I woke up and the money was taken back off of my card. So I wonder what happens now

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s why you use the board sponsors for research purposes, quit using Sketchy websites or ebay. Unless you want the possibility of being scammed or better yet bunk product.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
The only thing the board sponsorship means is they pay the AM to advertise here.... Sure people have had good experiences but their are plenty of other good brands, but AM won't let anyone post about any other brand positively unless the brand pays them. They say you can't source on this site but what they really mean is you cannot be positive about any brand, but we can trash other brands like we are right now on this thread and they won't care.

jd_ironlife

Awards
I ordered MK677 from Medals, took 10mg before bed the first night then 20mg the second night and woke up 10lbs heavier. All 10lbs was water in my legs. It gave me severe edema. I took some diuretics and changed up my diet a little, drank more water, elevated my legs, and reduced to 10mgs per night. After about 5 days i couldnt take it any more. I stopped taking it. Its been 5 days since then and my legs have gone down a good bit but my feet are still swollen. This **** has got to be spiked. I've never run mk before but I've never heard of anyone having that kind of side effect. i just ordered some from a different supplier. Once the swelling is gone completely, I'll try that and see if it effects me the same.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered MK677 from Medals, took 10mg before bed the first night then 20mg the second night and woke up 10lbs heavier. All 10lbs was water in my legs. It gave me severe edema. I took some diuretics and changed up my diet a little, drank more water, elevated my legs, and reduced to 10mgs per night. After about 5 days i couldnt take it any more. I stopped taking it. Its been 5 days since then and my legs have gone down a good bit but my feet are still swollen. This **** has got to be spiked. I've never run mk before but I've never heard of anyone having that kind of side effect. i just ordered some from a different supplier. Once the swelling is gone completely, I'll try that and see if it effects me the same.
I ordered/returned two bottles a couple years ago because I thought price was too good to be true... Hope you get better, no Mk-677 has never given anyone that side from what I've read. I've used it alot too.

Did you order from MR directly or eBay shop? What other brand did you select?

You don't have to use board sponsors but it does help you avoid scams like MR or fake MR... If you have not sorted out your own supply chain. I mean Olympus UK makes great MK-677 (Ghar1ne). It's reasonable priced and there is discount codes to be had too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DING DING DING!!!! oh yes it has^^^

i get sever directed edema if i use too much.. happens a little at 10 mgs per day too so its not an isolated thing.. i almost had to go to the emergency room last yr because it got so bad and painfull nothing OTC would mitigate it.

jd_ironlife

Awards
Ordered from MR directly. Went with Proven Peptides this time

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah, go with a board sponsor and avoid the drama.

jd_ironlife

Awards
DING DING DING!!!! oh yes it has^^^

i get sever directed edema if i use too much.. happens a little at 10 mgs per day too so its not an isolated thing.. i almost had to go to the emergency room last yr because it got so bad and painfull nothing OTC would mitigate it.
So what did you do about the edema/how long did it take to go away?

beyourownbank

Awards
Where can board sponsors be found? I just joined tnx...

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing the board sponsorship means is they pay the AM to advertise here.... Sure people have had good experiences but their are plenty of other good brands, but AM won't let anyone post about any other brand positively unless the brand pays them. They say you can't source on this site but what they really mean is you cannot be positive about any brand, but we can trash other brands like we are right now on this thread and they won't care.
I’m not saying any of this is inaccurate but most of the board sponsors are also members who are actively posting and taking questions about their products. I don’t see AM takin in a “RC” company without knowing first hand they are legit.