Medals Research SARMS (LGD) may be SPIKED

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Last spring I purchased Metals research lgd 4033 as well as mk-677 online.

After I did what I thought was an 8-week cycle of lgd, I had my blood work done.

My liver values were very elevated. I've never had liver values over the acceptable range and this happened for the first time with Metals research being the only change setting supplement that was taking.

Because lgd 4033 should have nothing to do with metabolizing in your liver, this seems strange for me but I chalked it up to possibly just being a workout program thing which can also raise liver enzymes.

After a 12 week period with no sarms or anabolics just sticking to my regular diet and exercise and over-the-counter supplements, I had my blood work checked again.

My liver enzymes had dropped considerably and where were they should be and where they have been in past years with prior blood tests.

I'm going to say be very careful with Metals research, they don't have a lot of feedback although they have popped up on here on this form however they do sell on eBay aggressively

Quick edit, one other thing I noticed about Metals research was that every review said they were just absolutely amazing.

Look at it, one other thing I noticed about Metals research was that every review said they were just absolutely amazing.

The results I got were also absolutely amazing, but quite possibly too amazing considering I lost body fat and gained muscle and did what look like an impossible recomp in a very short. Who knows if I got a prohormone, or anabolic agent, or lgd or a combination of other things.

After this, my testosterone also dropped from 710-410 which is pretty steep as well for lgd.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I was actually just looking at them for a sarm cycle

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I was actually just looking at them for a sarm cycle
sure, there was actually slightly more to it than that. I feel like I got results that we're not indicating that I got lgd. I literally blew up lost weight gain muscle at the same time it was just too good to be true which leads me to believe it could have been a prohormone but I can't say that for sure so I didn't leave it in to the original post there

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. You didn't have to copy and paste that so much though lol.

How long did it take before you started noticing the first signs of the cycle? It sounds strange for LGD to do that. Especially with the results you got. Were you trying to bulk, cut or recomp? And how was your diet?

It would be nice if someone could run an anabolic test on this.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Taking a look in examining my diet, I was eating around 3000 calories a day which is over maintenance for me by about 200 calories.

My training was a little sporadic, I was overseas in SE Asia but still trained 2-4 times a week.

I generally ate high protein but high sugar at nights every night, it was a Vacation and junk food was cheap everywhere.

I was trying to recomp. It worked.
59N7JtP-2.jpg

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. You didn't have to copy and paste that so much though lol.

How long did it take before you started noticing the first signs of the cycle? It sounds strange for LGD to do that. Especially with the results you got. Were you trying to bulk, cut or recomp? And how was your diet?

It would be nice if someone could run an anabolic test on this.
My browser went nuts sorry.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last spring I purchased Metals research lgd 4033 as well as mk-677 online.

After I did what I thought was an 8-week cycle of lgd, I had my blood work done.

My liver values were very elevated. I've never had liver values over the acceptable range and this happened for the first time with Metals research being the only change setting supplement that was taking.

Because lgd 4033 should have nothing to do with metabolizing in your liver, this seems strange for me but I chalked it up to possibly just being a workout program thing which can also raise liver enzymes.

After a 12 week period with no sarms or anabolics just sticking to my regular diet and exercise and over-the-counter supplements, I had my blood work checked again.

My liver enzymes had dropped considerably and where were they should be and where they have been in past years with prior blood tests.

I'm going to say be very careful with Metals research, they don't have a lot of feedback although they have popped up on here on this form however they do sell on eBay aggressively

Quick edit, one other thing I noticed about Metals research was that every review said they were just absolutely amazing.

Look at it, one other thing I noticed about Metals research was that every review said they were just absolutely amazing.

The results I got were also absolutely amazing, but quite possibly too amazing considering I lost body fat and gained muscle and did what look like an impossible recomp in a very short. Who knows if I got a prohormone, or anabolic agent, or lgd or a combination of other things.

After this, my testosterone also dropped from 710-410 which is pretty steep as well for lgd.
That's not a steep drop at all for lgd. I've seen far worse supression, lgd can shut you down hard. Nothing sounds abnormal about your cycle in terms of sides and gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok now it sounds crazy, 5mg is a dose many females take. My brothers cycle went awesome but was 16-20mg for 8 weeks. Definitely sounds fishy at that dose. I might have to go pick some up lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's not a steep drop at all for lgd. I've seen far worse supression, lgd can shut you down hard. Nothing sounds abnormal about your cycle in terms of sides and gains
^^^^ This. losing fat and gaining muscle is mostly what happened for my pet on LGD, just recently finished researching. It did add a bit of water to him at the end of weeks 3-4. Not much as much as a pro-hormone would though. 1-2% not 3-4%.

The way LGD-4033 added strength and size, right after the 1st week... its like DMZ-light. But unlike a methlated PH, the water retention is not nearly as high.

My pet didn't use Medals Research brand - rather this is OL UK - known good brand. But OP sounds like your cycle is actually fairly typical for LGD? A nice lean gainer, recomp.

Ectodragon only ran it at 8mg daily, two 4mg caps as suggested on the OL UK bottle. Added weight to him pretty steady, felt great once past the first week of night sweats.

rockymtnoak

Awards
this sounds pretty typical for lgd.. many people have reported elevated liver values to at least a small percent. I also know of a research tree that gained 25 lbs on a OL lgd bulk @8mg +mk677 @25 ed . kept 22 of it. (swear to god) the research tree is a very tall tree and it's gains are scaled accordingly when given fertilizing compounds. (coming off a very very very stressful time in the trees life, when it was malnourished, little to no appetite all the time. working non-stop.. literally in the worst shape it had been in ever @ an anemic 180lbs for a 6 foot 4 tree. 2 cycles of lgd a whole metric $hit-ton of nutrients and a few other choice fertilizer cycles and the tree is sitting at 222/15.1% tree stump fat. everything you described sounded typical to that trees research. except @8mg for near 6 weeks the trees treetosterone utterly tanked.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So perhaps Medals is gtg then? My research cabinet is full for a while, but if so good to know there are more affordable and quality brands out there.

Also good news, seems Tony Huge from EA is winning lawsuits against Robert Tauler - who is defending a company once known for spiking a serious prohormone into supplements not supposed to have it. So Nutrition Distribution LLC is basically trying to take on any company (slash and burn style) that is cutting edge on supplements, because they got busted for spiking product and have no innovative thoughts for anabolic research of their own like SARMS, Peptides, etc?

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/11/17/1195082/0/en/Enhanced-Athlete-Defeats-Nutrition-Distribution-s-Request-for-an-Injunction.html

Hopefully, Seth at Newroids will have similar outcome, so we can keep our research going.

Conz15

Awards
I ordered from medalsresearch.com 3 days ago and a couple hours after my order had gone through I got another email saying it was canceled. So I emailed the contact email asking when I would be refunded and they said 1-2 days. After that email I have emailed them twice and still no answer. I don’t reccomend using this site to buy SARMS!

Tenpack

Awards
I wonder too if maybe legit sarms from the us could be underdosed from some places whereas u could have gotten an overdosed lgd spike

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys with the pending SARMS ban in US, expanding DASCA further and most US based RC or SARMs companies now moving overseas (like Enhanced Athlete partnering with IA Superpharma going to the gear and Purerawz.com moving to EU - as two examples) your best going to UK/EU for SARMS, PH, or real gear.

There's plenty of sites if you look hard enough.

Also, while it's tempting to want to save a buck or two... When it comes to your health, we're already using *new /experimental* compounds that while well designed are not well studied - long term. So, now add the extra variable or risky compounding pharmacy or underdosed junk...

Why not use Predator Nutrition UK, board sponsor if you really want this stuff. Or German Pharma from UK sites is also excellent PH, SARM brand - very affordable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplement Companies 1
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 2