Mechabol thoughts.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm considering a run with mecha. But I was hoping to get some feedback from people on this board who have used it first before I go ahead with it. Good and bad experience welcome.

What I'm hoping to attain from it If I decide to go with mecha. Is 8-9 pounds of lean gains and solid strength improvement. Nothing over the top.

So any experience with this compound is appreciated. Cycle lengths-dose-gains-sides ect.

Also I would love to hear from anyone who has ran both mecha and m14ad. I'm curious to know how they compare in terms of gains.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm considering a run with mecha. But I was hoping to get some feedback from people on this board who have used it first before I go ahead with it. Good and bad experience welcome.

What I'm hoping to attain from it If I decide to go with mecha. Is 8-9 pounds of lean gains and solid strength improvement. Nothing over the top.

So any experience with this compound is appreciated. Cycle lengths-dose-gains-sides ect.

Also I would love to hear from anyone who has ran both mecha and m14ad. I'm curious to know how they compare in terms of gains.
I ran mecha 75/100/100/100/100/125..it was a nice mild cycle..i can't remember exactly but i think i kept about 8-10lbs..IMO it would be a great compound to stack..maybe low dose UD for the last 4 weeks

klint

klint

Awards
It gave a huge feel good factor as well as alpha feeling loved the pre work out factor too. infact theres little i did not like about it. ok weight gain was not massive but tnats not a issue..strength was fantastic on it. am running a " tren ph " at the mo but keep thinking of stacking mecha with it. no worrieys on pct and didnt lose any gains. infact strength countinued right through pct. and i only ran a low dose. youll enjoy this p.h. mate

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle 100/100/100/125/125/150. Gained just over 12 lbs. Kept maybe 9lbs. Some strength gain, definately hardened me up. Downside for me was the BP spikes about an hour after ingestion. Its a little rough for the first week with headaches but it does subside. Some people report lethargy but I didn't personally have that issue.

atl3128

Awards
I did a short cycle at 75 mg a while back didn't get much out of it since I got the flu and had to cut it short. I am currently on my second week of a 6 week cycle of mecha @ 100mg along with test cyp @ 200mg per week. So far I feel great with no sides my strength and aggression in the gym is up and my libido is unaffected. I am thinking of adding x-trenavar @ 90mg perday for 5 weeks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It gave a huge feel good factor as well as alpha feeling loved the pre work out factor too. infact theres little i did not like about it. ok weight gain was not massive but tnats not a issue..strength was fantastic on it. am running a " tren ph " at the mo but keep thinking of stacking mecha with it. no worrieys on pct and didnt lose any gains. infact strength countinued right through pct. and i only ran a low dose. youll enjoy this p.h. mate
I really like hearing this. I definitely like the feel good aspect you mentioned. Do you remember the dose you ran by any chance?

And thanks for all the responses guys. Mecha Sounds like a winner.

AnthroLats

Awards
Starting week 4 of my cycle tomorrow, 2 weeks at 100, 3.5 weeks at 125. So take it for what its worth.

During the first two weeks, I put on ~7 pounds which I was sort of regaining after a short cut, so I can't attribute it all to the mecha, but in the first 3 days when I bumped to 125, I put on another 10 pounds (17 total) and was bloated like crazy. I didn't see that as a particularly horrible thing, but then my appetite took a dive and within a few days after that I'm back to +7 pounds. I really don't know what caused the insane bloat for such a short period of time.

So far, I'm up 7 pounds, definitely look bigger and more vascular, and my only side I'm noticing is real heavy appetite suppression. Decided to throw in 1g/d 11-oxo starting now to make it more of a recomp. Didn't seem to have any BP issues, libido is strong as **** and might have actually improved since I started, no headaches, and I feel as beastly as can be. The feel good aspect is definitely something that I love about mecha.

Next cycle, I will definitely be trying more mecha. Probably try dosing to 150, maybe mix it up with some tzone.

klint

klint

Awards
I really like hearing this. I definitely like the feel good aspect you mentioned. Do you remember the dose you ran by any chance?

And thanks for all the responses guys. Mecha Sounds like a winner.
Not really 75-100 i think. i did a log some where here or on Ukmuscle forum.
Thinking about it had the horn loads and although every gets different results from phs. my strength.kicked in within seven days. i think i was on a maintance diet to but ended up upping kals when it really kicked in. put it this way if i had some id run it now with my brawn tren lol. but have only been on that for a few days not much from that yet.

klint

klint

Awards
Starting week 4 of my cycle tomorrow, 2 weeks at 100, 3.5 weeks at 125. So take it for what its worth.

During the first two weeks, I put on ~7 pounds which I was sort of regaining after a short cut, so I can't attribute it all to the mecha, but in the first 3 days when I bumped to 125, I put on another 10 pounds (17 total) and was bloated like crazy. I didn't see that as a particularly horrible thing, but then my appetite took a dive and within a few days after that I'm back to +7 pounds. I really don't know what caused the insane bloat for such a short period of time.

So far, I'm up 7 pounds, definitely look bigger and more vascular, and my only side I'm noticing is real heavy appetite suppression. Decided to throw in 1g/d 11-oxo starting now to make it more of a recomp. Didn't seem to have any BP issues, libido is strong as **** and might have actually improved since I started, no headaches, and I feel as beastly as can be. The feel good aspect is definitely something that I love about mecha.

Next cycle, I will definitely be trying more mecha. Probably try dosing to 150, maybe mix it up with some tzone.
maybe it was diet that.caused the bloat. i had this too and looked crap but then it settled done. tomuch fajita salt in my diet then lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would ask yourself if you liked pmag (if you've ran it), if you responded well to pmag, you'll prob enjoy mechabol. if you didn't, you will not like it. I don't respond well to pmag, and didn't respond well to mecha.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran 6 weeks mecha with 8 weeks stano

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would ask yourself if you liked pmag (if you've ran it), if you responded well to pmag, you'll prob enjoy mechabol. if you didn't, you will not like it. I don't respond well to pmag, and didn't respond well to mecha.
Never really ran pmag. But I have ran hdrol and hated it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious what you hated about it?
I seemed to react bad to it. Horribly insomnia very moody and lethargic at the same time.
Basically just felt like crap. If I knew that's what it was gonna do I would have been better off running a low dose sd. Gains from it were ok but not worth the lack of sleep,mood swings,sweats and lethargy.
But that's just me. I know most people love hdrol

steppinRazor

Awards
I seemed to react bad to it. Horribly insomnia very moody and lethargic at the same time.
Basically just felt like crap. If I knew that's what it was gonna do I would have been better off running a low dose sd. Gains from it were ok but not worth the lack of sleep,mood swings,sweats and lethargy.
But that's just me. I know most people love hdrol
Damn that's rough..you didn't happen to run a test base with it did you? Seems like dermacrine (and I've heard stano) helps quite a bit..
I'm on day11 of hdrol and starting to feel really good at 100mg

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn that's rough..you didn't happen to run a test base with it did you? Seems like dermacrine (and I've heard stano) helps quite a bit..
I'm on day11 of hdrol and starting to feel really good at 100mg
No I didn't run a test base with it. Looking back I'm sure that would have helped a lot. But I'm glad it's treating you well. I know it treats most people well actually I'm one of the few that I know of that didn't like hdrol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Thanks again for all of the replies. I will be running mecha as a stack from all of the feedback on it. Now I'm going to turn this into a little poll. What would you guys like to see ran along side the mecha? And what do you feel would be most complimentary to mecha?

M14add
TheOne
Eqplex/bold
1-ad/1-T
Ultradrol

My cycle layout will vary depending on the combination chosen.
I have ran all of them before except the Ultradrol. So that one would be a new experience for myself. The others I know what to expect out of them.

atl3128

Awards
I'd be interested to see how m14add would go along with Mechabol seems like it would be good if you are bulking.

klint

klint

Awards
Not sure i would stack 2 meths but it has been done. y not just run a class one and a class two. one meth one not

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just curious how did you like this combo and what type of gains did you get? What dose did you run of each?
I loved it!
75/75/100/100/100/125
600/600/800/800/1000/1000/1200/1400

atl3128

Awards
I loved it!
75/75/100/100/100/125
600/600/800/800/1000/1000/1200/1400
What type of gains did you get?

Here is what I am currently doing along with Test Cyp @ 200mg per week

Mecha-100/100/100/125/125/125
Stano--------------600/600/800/800/800/800 ** thinking of adding stano at week 3-9

klint

klint

Awards
What type of gains did you get?

Here is what I am currently doing along with Test Cyp @ 200mg per week

Mecha-100/100/100/125/125/125
Stano--------------600/600/800/800/800/800 ** thinking of adding stano at week 3-9
how far are you into this aas and ph cycle. ??