Mechabol- methylclostebol, Experiences?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think would be a better kicker, methylclostebol or DMZ? Also whoever has experience with methylclostebol, how'd you like it? Thanks for any input

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good stuff run it at 75-100 mgs for 5 or 6 weeks. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks of lean gainz

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if I could buy it I'd buy 2 bottles a.s.a.p.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
good stuff run it at 75-100 mgs for 5 or 6 weeks. I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks of lean gainz
Yeah I got some OG Antaeus Labs mechabol and some AAR liquid clostebol(same thing but dosed higher) so I have 2 bottles and can dose 100mg for 8 weeks don't think I'll do that though

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone use both DMZ and methylclostebol and can compare the 2 for me??

BodybuilderPh

Awards
Dmz gave me great size and strength gains, while mechabol gave me more strength gains.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use both DMZ and methylclostebol and can compare the 2 for me??
75-100mg for 6-8 weeks is great. 100 is the solo sweetspot. 50-75 in a stack.

I've used them both, and both are excellent compounds and actually extremely similar in noticeable effects. DMZ is the superior compound compound in every regard (nutrient repartitioning, pumps, fullness, dry lean gains, some strength and endurance) but also harsher. The sides are even the same, but they are much more present in DMZ at the dose you'd need solo (40-60mg).

Basically Mbol, when not overdosed, will be slower and less explosive in results but can be ran longer, safer, and lower on sides.

Choose Mbol if you want a fantastic experience for 6-8 weeks. Choose DMZ if you need a little more gains and only have 4-6wks to do it, and are willing to eat more sides like back pumps and nastier lipids.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
75-100mg for 6-8 weeks is great. 100 is the solo sweetspot. 50-75 in a stack.

I've used them both, and both are excellent compounds and actually extremely similar in noticeable effects. DMZ is the superior compound compound in every regard (nutrient repartitioning, pumps, fullness, dry lean gains, some strength and endurance) but also harsher. The sides are even the same, but they are much more present in DMZ at the dose you'd need solo (40-60mg).

Basically Mbol, when not overdosed, will be slower and less explosive in results but can be ran longer, safer, and lower on sides.

Choose Mbol if you want a fantastic experience for 6-8 weeks. Choose DMZ if you need a little more gains and only have 4-6wks to do it, and are willing to eat more sides like back pumps and nastier lipids.
Wow thanks for the indepth review man! I have enough for 100mg methylclostebol for 8 weeks and enough for 50mg dmz for 6 weeks, probably gonna go with the closte!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow thanks for the indepth review man! I have enough for 100mg methylclostebol for 8 weeks and enough for 50mg dmz for 6 weeks, probably gonna go with the closte!
You should try it for the experience; it's something your receptors have never seen and the DMZ will be useful still next time. Make sure you're on TUDCA and some antioxidants like ALA or NAC like usual, but treated appropriately it should be a very positive smooth ride.