Mechabol Cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
im absolutely intrigued by this. either my body doesnt like 17 methyl groups and just turns in to a water balloon or i'm doing something entirely wrong. im pretty sure its not in my diet. 350-400 carbs a day, 200-250g protien/day at around 2500 cals a day. i joined this forum for information. is there more on this in a thread already or would you care to elaborate via pm or on another thread so we dont hijack this guys mechabol thread.
Well carbs will definitely cause bloat, especially if your sensitive bro. You're taking in a lot of carbs too.

johnny75

Awards
On Day 21 of Cycle, currently @ 100mg (started 100 mg yesterday)

I weighed myself after my workout gained 3.5 lbs. this week for a total of 15 lbs.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang cuzzzz
How much fat?

On Day 21 of Cycle, currently @ 100mg (started 100 mg yesterday)

I weighed myself after my workout gained 3.5 lbs. this week for a total of 15 lbs.

johnny75

Awards
dang cuzzzz
How much fat?
Whacked - I Dont think its more than 2-3 lbs. overall, been on track with diet & cardio....even on easter sunday!
I am a large guy & trying to build muscle & not TOO much fat on my first cycle.
Please critic my meal plan of what I have had today. Im also interested in trying something different to improve on!

TODAY
Breakfast-
1 whole egg & 5 egg whites with English Muffin
2 scoops of Protein / 1 cup of fat free milk & added water
1 stick skim milk string cheese

Snack-
2- 4 oz. tilapia
2 boiled egg whites
1- quaker granola bar

Lunch-
1- chicken quarter leg (skinless)
1 - 4 oz. chuck steak
3/4 cup brown rice

Snack (preworkout)-
1 whole boiled egg
2 cups yams
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/8 cup organic blue berries

Total 2081 calories so far today (per my Daily Burn Tracker APP)
C- 187g
P- 219g
F 51g

for my intra workout 2 scoops of extend

Post workout snack
2 scoops og IntraPro Whey Isolate, 1 cup fat free milk, & water

Dinner
1 cup brocolli
2 slices of whole wheat flaxseed bread
turkey breast meat (left over from easter..yum!)
Rice cake with 1 tablespoon peanut butter

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I dont see why immediate weight gain is continually being attributed to water weight gain.

For one, there are a few decent mass builders out that arent wet at all but retain lots of glycogen filling the muscles quickly... also... for one individual here we have his first cycle ever and he has only JUST recently started weight training after doing tons of cardio on a highly restricted caloric intake... of course hes gonna blow up!

I cant make a comment on the other guy... must be glycogen and diet not in line. Increased glycogen CAN mean simultaneously increased water weight BUT it wont be in the form of bloat since it will be intracellular, so you should look big and pumped most the day BUT youll also still be hard. Maybe you should recheck your sodium intake and start increasing water and potassium intake to level it out.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I dont see why immediate weight gain is continually being attributed to water weight gain.

For one, there are a few decent mass builders out that arent wet at all but retain lots of glycogen filling the muscles quickly... also... for one individual here we have his first cycle ever and he has only JUST recently started weight training after doing tons of cardio on a highly restricted caloric intake... of course hes gonna blow up!

I cant make a comment on the other guy... must be glycogen and diet not in line. Increased glycogen CAN mean simultaneously increased water weight BUT it wont be in the form of bloat since it will be intracellular, so you should look big and pumped most the day BUT youll also still be hard. Maybe you should recheck your sodium intake and start increasing water and potassium intake to level it out.
useful information and quite possibly an explanation as why i lost all vascualarity possibly? im pretty convinced the diet portion is on lock. if not then maybe i need more help than i think an i shouldnt mess around until i have a better idea of what im doing? im beginning to second guess my self.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Whacked - I Dont think its more than 2-3 lbs. overall, been on track with diet & cardio....even on easter sunday!
I am a large guy & trying to build muscle & not TOO much fat on my first cycle.
Please critic my meal plan of what I have had today. Im also interested in trying something different to improve on!

TODAY
Breakfast-
1 whole egg & 5 egg whites with English Muffin
2 scoops of Protein / 1 cup of fat free milk & added water
1 stick skim milk string cheese

Snack-
2- 4 oz. tilapia
2 boiled egg whites
1- quaker granola bar

Lunch-
1- chicken quarter leg (skinless)
1 - 4 oz. chuck steak
3/4 cup brown rice

Snack (preworkout)-
1 whole boiled egg
2 cups yams
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/8 cup organic blue berries

Total 2081 calories so far today (per my Daily Burn Tracker APP)
C- 187g
P- 219g
F 51g

for my intra workout 2 scoops of extend

Post workout snack
2 scoops og IntraPro Whey Isolate, 1 cup fat free milk, & water

Dinner
1 cup brocolli
2 slices of whole wheat flaxseed bread
turkey breast meat (left over from easter..yum!)
Rice cake with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
How is this treating y. Might go with mecha for my fist cycle

johnny75

Awards
Im starting my PCT tomorrow, Its gone very well. I have gained a total of 17 lbs. on this cycle with not much fat at all.
I haven't had too many sides. Sides were: headaches, lethargy, joint pains (elbows especially) and back pumps.
Gotta say Im hoping to keep the muscle size, stregnth & fullness on my PCT.
What are you thinking of stacking with your Mechabol cycle?

LikeMike

Awards
I'm going to be running mechabol soon. Was thinking of stacking it with stano or androbulk. Maybe even trenavar or tone. Not sure yet

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm going to be running mechabol soon. Was thinking of stacking it with stano or androbulk. Maybe even trenavar or tone. Not sure yet
I'd run it with stano and trenazone bro.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man you are a tank! In a good way. You should do well with this. Good luck

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I'd run it with stano and trenazone bro.
i was thinking of stacking mine (promag tho) with trenazone. that stuff seems pretty sweet. I heard it shuts you down hard tho, is stano as hard in that way? i havent read as much about it

LikeMike

Awards
I was thinking about either trenavar or trenazone. What ive found after reading alot of reviews on both products is that people people seem to talk about shutdown much more with trenavar

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i was thinking of stacking mine (promag tho) with trenazone. that stuff seems pretty sweet. I heard it shuts you down hard tho, is stano as hard in that way? i havent read as much about it
Yeah trenazone will shut u down pretty good, trenavar being a PH to trenbolone will cause even worse shutdown. Stano is way milder than any of those, it is just the PH to DHT.