Mechabol and P -Mag...which is better for bulking?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone used either Mechabol or P-Mag?? Trying to work out which is better, as know Halodrol appears to be better for leaning out but P-Mag converts to Methyl Clostebol whilst Mechabol is already the target hormone..cant find much info around comparisons and which is better??

Cant find the Anabolic/Androgenic ratios for either...anyone got a clue??

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run mechabol and blew up previously but I seem to remember people saying pmag was wetter... could be wrong

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used either Mechabol or P-Mag?? Trying to work out which is better, as know Halodrol appears to be better for leaning out but P-Mag converts to Methyl Clostebol whilst Mechabol is already the target hormone..cant find much info around comparisons and which is better??

Cant find the Anabolic/Androgenic ratios for either...anyone got a clue??
P-Mag and Mecha will give you similar results.
I would say start with 70-75mg first week and bump it to 100-120mg/ed for 4 weeks.
5 weeks is enough because the effect tends to fade off during week 5.
Pmag kicks in late week 2 and Mecha kicks in a little bit faster.
I've read somewhere that pmag and Mecha have a very close AA ratio to testosterone.
Half life 8-10 hours.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
P-Mag and Mecha will give you similar results.
I would say start with 70-75mg first week and bump it to 100-120mg/ed for 4 weeks.
5 weeks is enough because the effect tends to fade off during week 5.
Pmag kicks in late week 2 and Mecha kicks in a little bit faster.
I've read somewhere that pmag and Mecha have a very close AA ratio to testosterone.
Half life 8-10 hours.
M.I.D thanks for input..yeah i saw a little bit of info saying P-Mag was better bulker but didnt kick in as quick.

So can you run Mecha at a lower dose as it doesnt require conversion?? Really not sure which to get due to lack of info. Did hear SOME users on forums little disapointed with Mecha but its tough to research any comparisons. Really appreciate feed back guys.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M.I.D thanks for input..yeah i saw a little bit of info saying P-Mag was better bulker but didnt kick in as quick.

So can you run Mecha at a lower dose as it doesnt require conversion?? Really not sure which to get due to lack of info. Did hear SOME users on forums little disapointed with Mecha but its tough to research any comparisons. Really appreciate feed back guys.
That's the wierd thing here.
It seem's like many guys run Mecha higher than p mag, I don't know why but I read an explanation from a guy who said pmag is active to some degree and it also converts into clostebol and that's why it's a bit stronger than Mecha, I don't know if this is correct.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's the wierd thing here.
It seem's like many guys run Mecha higher than p mag, I don't know why but I read an explanation from a guy who said pmag is active to some degree and it also converts into clostebol and that's why it's a bit stronger than Mecha, I don't know if this is correct.
Ahh right sounds about right. Interestingly the P-Mag is a little bit more expensive as well. Seems alot of people say the sweet spot is 105 mg for P-Mag. I think im heading towards that for 4-5 week run then.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought I had time-travelled for a second. LOL

.... It seems like you might be able to say that compound X doesn't need conversion to be active, but compound Z does .... therefore compound X is the stronger one (mg for mg). ....But you can't. There's a whole lot of factors involved in the strength of a compound, so each needs to be assessed individually.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started my Mecha that I bought a year ago. I am LOVING it so far. Only been on it maybe a week but I love how it makes me feel.More of an alpha male vibe than dbol , to me anyways.

Nice!
Keep us informed.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just started my Mecha that I bought a year ago. I am LOVING it so far. Only been on it maybe a week but I love how it makes me feel.More of an alpha male vibe than dbol , to me anyways.
How do you compare it to other supplements you may have taken (PH's/Andro's or Sarms)?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didn't know there was more than 1 brand out there. WTF ?
Brawn Nutrition.
There's Nanobol from Fusion Supplements. It's more expensive because it uses nanoparticles. I could be wrong, but I don't find there's a need to improve absorption with a methylated roid, so I'll go with Brawn's mechabol.