Guest viewing is limited

Mechabol and Andromass

pezao

Member
Hi, I dont post often but have visited this forum for a long time in order to gain knowledge.
I would like to know what your opinions are on a mechabol 75mg and andromass 6 caps/day cycle for 4 weeks.

I was considering androbulk instead, but I assume the DHT from andromass will provide me with some additional benefits since I am suscetible to a lot of lethargy on most phs.

My objective is to bulk up, but also gain strength.

Some stats:
6'6'' 265 12% BF
Have done powerlifting and have been lifting for a good 6-7 years with mostly strength 5x5 routines, though I switch things up every once in a while.
 
I'm running AndroMass v3 solo right now. It seems to have kicked in at the end of the 3rd week/beginning of the 4th week. Everything I've read says to run at minimum 6 caps per day and minimum 8 weeks. This given, and based on my personal experience, 4 weeks is going to be a waste.
 
Hi, I dont post often but have visited this forum for a long time in order to gain knowledge.
I would like to know what your opinions are on a mechabol 75mg and andromass 6 caps/day cycle for 4 weeks.

I was considering androbulk instead, but I assume the DHT from andromass will provide me with some additional benefits since I am suscetible to a lot of lethargy on most phs.

My objective is to bulk up, but also gain strength.

Some stats:
6'6'' 265 12% BF
Have done powerlifting and have been lifting for a good 6-7 years with mostly strength 5x5 routines, though I switch things up every once in a while.

Would be better at 8 weeks --- blood levels build up slowly on this product, the mechabol is something I personally feel could be ran for 6 weeks or so ....

I think you will be more pleased with a longer course.

-Matt
 
Back
Top