Meatloaf so good it'll make you wanna slap yo momma

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As it says. Onions to taste if you want. Subsitute bead crumbs for whatever. The sauce is to taste but the allspice is key!

I roll into 18 balls.

Without sauce, uncooked, 93/7 beef, each individual peice:
6g fat
17g protein
5g carbs

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell me what you think Dan..I also use BBQ sauce as the sauce base and add the rest

K

kylehgb1

Awards
I made these tonight and they are awesome! Everybody in the house thought they were great even plain.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also use BBQ sauce. Never put all spice. Will give that a go next time. I love meatloaf.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
As it says. Onions to taste if you want. Subsitute bead crumbs for whatever. The sauce is to taste but the allspice is key! I roll into 18 balls. Without sauce, uncooked, 93/7 beef, each individual peice: 6g fat 17g protein 5g carbs
Tennis ball size balls? Where did you get muffin pans to fit that?? How long do you cook for?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tennis ball size balls? Where did you get muffin pans to fit that?? How long do you cook for?
Just use whatever size muffin pan ya have! Cook time depends on size you make them. 30-40 minutes

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This looks pretty great, will have to try this, ewith hot sauce in place of ketchup :)

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
This looks pretty great, will have to try this, ewith hot sauce in place of ketchup :)
Reviving this thread.
I got some venison burger I ground up this year, gonna give this a go! How was the Hot sauce?

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I want to try and use kangaroo mince with this recipe! I have been trying to find a way to make this meat taste good so this might be it. But no I won't slap my momma lol.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meatloaf balls are the way to go! You can tweak the recipe to your liking and they are moist, convenient, and delicious sources of protein

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mic_nomad30 Recipes 0
liquid Recipes 5
S Nutrition / Health 2
S Nutrition / Health 0
S Recipes 0