Meal delivery service

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a new meal plan service. I was doing rich piana 5% nutrition but they just stopped doing meals for some reason. They were pretty good. 21 meals for 190$ and macros/calories were on point. Anybody know of a decent service close to this pricing? I don’t want to hear anything about “just meal prep”. I’m busy as **** and I have the money for delivery service so why not. TIA

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a new meal plan service. I was doing rich piana 5% nutrition but they just stopped doing meals for some reason. They were pretty good. 21 meals for 190$ and macros/calories were on point. Anybody know of a decent service close to this pricing? I don’t want to hear anything about “just meal prep”. I’m busy as **** and I have the money for delivery service so why not. TIA
If you find something good let me know. I tried the family types like freshly and blue apron. Portions we're not bodybuilding friendly. Hard to beat cooking well for oneself, but I hear ya it's a chore and if it could be outsourced... That would be nice.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you find something good let me know. I tried the family types like freshly and blue apron. Portions we're not bodybuilding friendly. Hard to beat cooking well for oneself, but I hear ya it's a chore and if it could be outsourced... That would be nice.
I hear you. Those don’t work for people like us, they are tailored for the average Joe. I did a lot of searching when I chose piana but not as of lately. Hopefully I missed something or maybe some new ones popped up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used both. Ship very quick. Huge menu
Trifects is more pick and choose. Can't go wrong with either.

I was just looking at icon, they look like a really good option.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both. Ship very quick. Huge menu
Trifects is more pick and choose. Can't go wrong with either.

Do you remember how the prices compare? Trifectas website isn’t loading well but I see I can get 21 meals for about the same as I was with icon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you remember how the prices compare? Trifectas website isn’t loading well but I see I can get 21 meals for about the same as I was with icon.
Icon sent those to me on the house. Trifecta use code MJ20 it’s Matt Jansen’s Code to save more money

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will have to look into Trifecta too.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any reason you do not do your own prep?
Plus to get the amount of variety you can get with one of these companies is great. 21 different meals... it would be ridiculous to prep that.