Meadows Programs for Naturals?

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
Should I modify CD 2.0 or GB if I'm training as a natural? I'm leaning towards starting CD 2.0 since it's already set up for a 6-day split. They both contain a lot of volume, however I recover fast, so maybe I could handle the full program with no changes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should I modify CD 2.0 or GB if I'm training as a natural? I'm leaning towards starting CD 2.0 since it's already set up for a 6-day split. They both contain a lot of volume, however I recover fast, so maybe I could handle the full program with no changes.
Pretty much any enhanced program can work for a natural. In fact the enhanced lifter is way more likely to overtrain because when you get enhanced you can do more weight for more sets and more reps. I have never came across a program I could do enhanced that I couldn't do natural.

R

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely try dropping the weight in favor of higher quality reps. That's a major part of John's style and why the volume is higher. I'd also say try to forget about the enhanced aspect of things and supply your body with as much quality food as you can for recovery and growth.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run cd 2.0 as is, I'm week 11, natural.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
J Anabolics 11
J Training Forum 8
fritzer Training Forum 1196