mcneils haladrol AND MMv222 STACK WITH PARAVOL

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Thanks as always Bass. I'm gonna chill out and not stress over this thing. I'll take the milk thistle before and after cycles, like I always have. Not on-cycle. I also don't believe all the over-hyping about the hepatoxity of these methyls. I know they stress the liver. Hell, even high protein diets stress the liver. Tylenol and alcohol stress the liver worse than these oral designers do IMO!! And I never drink alcohol. :drunk:Never!! So, thanks for your opinion, which I always highly value my friend! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
were all backing ya tg its going to be legit

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
I wouldn't use it as a bridge into PCT. I would use it as a part of your PCT. It provides a nice natty test increase and is an AWESOME GH increaser. It'll also help your mood and sleep significantly. 1 dose of powerfull gives you the equivalent of 2iu's of GH. That's pretty amazing for an OTC supplement. It boosts your natty test production by something like 58% I believe. It'd be kind of pointless IMO to use as a bridge into PCT. Just stick with the items that you are currently taking for your cycle and incorporate the powerfull in PCT.
thanks again and i believe this is going to be a staple in my pct now :afro:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys just finished my legs and shoulders today

weight 186[+5 from the start]

squat
2x12
1x10
3x6

leg press
4x12

barbell lunge
4x15

b.b shoulder press
1x15
1x12
3x8

upright row
4x12

seated front raise
4x12

pretty good workout today and my strengh on my legs is increasing pretty well here so far. so here are the updates from week 1

END OF WEEK 1

weight
before 181 after 186
agression- same
libido- elevated slightly
side effects- only thing i have noticed is trouble sleeping

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
5 lbs in a week isn't bad by any standards!!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I had a little trouble sleeping the first week or so on the MMV2. It might be the yohimbine in it. I got used to it after that and sleep was no problem the rest of the cycle. Strength should really start going up now bro! :thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Yeah, I had a little trouble sleeping the first week or so on the MMV2. It might be the yohimbine in it. I got used to it after that and sleep was no problem the rest of the cycle. Strength should really start going up now bro! :thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

yea it makes since now that you say that as well i didnt know if it was the halodrol or mmv2. I have had a good week so far so i can only keep on pounding the weights and look forward to Tg's log ha that log is going to be crazy:afro:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey do you guys do anything about stretch marks?? i have a pretty good amount on my biceps

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright im bout to go to the gym to do some bi and back and i think im bout smash some weight. I have changed my pct in that im going with post cycle support instead of 6oxo extreme bc price.

ill post my workout when i come back:bruce2:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You better go inflict your will on that iron dude!!!!!
I know you want too add another plate to that (voice inside your head lol) Kick some @ss and take some names!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright im bout to go to the gym to do some bi and back and i think im bout smash some weight. I have changed my pct in that im going with post cycle support instead of 6oxo extreme bc price.

ill post my workout when i come back:bruce2:
I would choose the post cycle support over the 6-oxo extreme also because of price. Everything form Ergopharm is expensive as Hela!! Go tear up that iron brother!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
You better go inflict your will on that iron dude!!!!!
I know you want too add another plate to that (voice inside your head lol) Kick some @ss and take some names!!!!
you got that right brother and i sure did tear that F*** place up. it was a great workout

weight: 186
im am becoming a lot harder and im feeling good overall.

barbell curl
w.u 1x15
65x15
75x12
85x10
85x10

seated b.b curl
3 sets of 10

lying cable curl
4x15

b.b row
4x8

seated row
3x10

pullups
4x12

alright guys i think this is where im about to start seing strength increase pretty good ass im starting to see fuller so we will see how it goes. I feel better that im going with the post cycle support fenugreek, formadrol in week 3 of pct and i have decided to go with dhea. If i get enough cash i plan on trying powerfull and see how that goes.

weight: 186[+5 from start]
agression- same
libido- slightly elevated
side effects- i slepted better last night but i am taking melatonin now.

im thinking that i will give my body a rest and do some hiit cardio tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thank them for letting me know that I did something right!Then proudly show them off!
Me too Pantera. But there is different kinds of creams they have to supposedly remove them like Vitamin E in a topical, I think.:think: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Me too Pantera. But there is different kinds of creams they have to supposedly remove them like Vitamin E in a topical, I think.:think: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

time for a google search:type:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes vitamin e and cocoa butter are supposed to help.I honestly don't think they do.Stretch marks occur under the top layer of skin.I believe the second.Also they will fade significantly with time.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Yes vitamin e and cocoa butter are supposed to help.I honestly don't think they do.Stretch marks occur under the top layer of skin.I believe the second.Also they will fade significantly with time.
pantera have you ever used halo or a clone of it

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pantera have you ever used halo or a clone of it
I always said it would be my first when I crossed over,but no,I haven't.

I was wanting to ask you,(I asked in bass's log but haven't got a response)I'm starting my MMV2 tomorrow. :woohoo: It's an off day,but I'm still starting to get it doing it's thing!How are you dossing it?Are you taking one at a time every time?Also how long before bed do you take your last dose?

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
I always said it would be my first when I crossed over,but no,I haven't.

I was wanting to ask you,(I asked in bass's log but haven't got a response)I'm starting my MMV2 tomorrow. :woohoo: It's an off day,but I'm still starting to get it doing it's thing!How are you dossing it?Are you taking one at a time every time?Also how long before bed do you take your last dose?
when i first started i took 1 in the morning 3 before i work out. Now i am taking all 4 before i work out to try to get that agression that everybody has been talking about[ i have felt it alittle]. I have never took a dose past 4 a clock or so but i have had sleeping problems but im not sure if it had been mmv2 or halo.[ tg has said he had trouble sleeping the first week with mmv2] If you are on a off day im sure you could just take 2 in the morning and 2 later on in the day.

hope that helps bro

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i first started i took 1 in the morning 3 before i work out. Now i am taking all 4 before i work out to try to get that agression that everybody has been talking about[ i have felt it alittle]. I have never took a dose past 4 a clock or so but i have had sleeping problems but im not sure if it had been mmv2 or halo.[ tg has said he had trouble sleeping the first week with mmv2] If you are on a off day im sure you could just take 2 in the morning and 2 later on in the day.

hope that helps bro
Well most spread out doses on PH's/designers to keep the compound at a cosistent level in the body.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys today im going to take a off day on weights and just do some hiit cardio for 15 mins and alittle abs. im reaDY TO PUT UP SOME IRON TOMORROW BABBYY~~!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well most spread out doses on PH's/designers to keep the compound at a cosistent level in the body.
This MMV2 is a little different than your usual PH's/PS's Pantera. It is really more for pre-workout aggression, focus, and strength. It's a lot like the old MDHT and M-5AA that got banned in the 2004 Steroid Act. Look up some old threads on them, and this is the best way to use MMV2 also. It's better to consume most of the dose of MMV2 before your workout on your workout days. On non-training days you can split the dosages up. MMV2 is a new-age Androstane. The MDHT and M-5AA were old-school Androstanes. They'll lean you out and harden you up while increasing your strength, but you really won't gain much mass at all on them alone. That's why I'm going to only use MMV2 in stacks from now on. It will be included in my new cycle starting this Sunday. I'll start my new log on Saturday. It will be called,"Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg!" It's gonna be exciting!! Get subbed my bruthas!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
WHAtUP MY BROTHERSSS!!!!

DAY 9

weight 185[+5 from the start]

ALL i did was hiit cardio for 15 minutes and i was sweating like a pigg.

hit it up with some abs and then walked out like big papi:hammer::hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAtUP MY BROTHERSSS!!!!

DAY 9

weight 185[+5 from the start]

ALL i did was hiit cardio for 15 minutes and i was sweating like a pigg.

hit it up with some abs and then walked out like big papi:hammer::hammer:
LMAO.....Like big papi, you fcukin jack@ss lol........jk bro!
Cool man looks like it's startin to hit the fan already!! EAT, EAT, EAT!!!! Even when you feel like puking.........E.A.T!!!!! You WILL thank me later doggy!:clap2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man looks like it's startin to hit the fan already!! EAT, EAT, EAT!!!! Even when you feel like puking.........E.A.T!!!!! You WILL thank me later doggy!:clap2:
Yeah, that would be papi grande, wouldn't it? lol That's effing funny!!:lol: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
BIG PAPI IS THE MAN!!!!!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys bout to have a chest and tris workout and i feel ready to drop bombs on em son!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys bout to have a chest and tris workout and i feel ready to drop bombs on em son!
Go kill 'em Big Papi!! Give us an update on how you're feeling on the cycle now. You're up to 100 mg. of Halo-Drol per day now aren't you? Should really start to take off soon. Halo works a little slower than some other PS's, but the gains are lean and clean!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys just finished my chest tris workout

day 10
weight:186 [+5 from the start]

bench press
1x12
2x7
1x5

incline db press
1x12
1x10
1x10
1x5

weighted dips
1x12
1x10 35 lb
1x10 35 lb

skullcrushers
1x10
3x8

overhead extension
1x10
2x8

cable pushdown
4x12

alright guys i have finally have some strength updates.
10 pounds on bench right now
10 pounds on incline bench

so as they say halo should kick in by week 3 but as of right now its not bad at all. I have uped the dose to 100 mg but i have been doing that as of recently so i have about 2-3 weeks left out this as well as mmv2.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys finished a killer back and bis with forearms throwed in there

day 11
weight 185

barbell curl
1x15
1x10
1x10
1x10
1x20

seated d.b curl
4x8

seated preacher
3x14

forearm curl
3x12

wrist curl
4x12

deadlift
3x15

b.b row
3x10

this workout was set up alittle weird but once i started i couldnt stop. I FELT ABSOLUTELY JACKEDDD!!!!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see someone else hitting forearms!You ever do wrist curls with db's?Stand with hands by side and curl the db's in towards your body going as high as your forearms will let you to get a killer contraction.I used to mainly do behind the back bb curls untill I seen frank mcgrath do these.I tried them and they are the staple of my forearm training now.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Nice to see someone else hitting forearms!You ever do wrist curls with db's?Stand with hands by side and curl the db's in towards your body going as high as your forearms will let you to get a killer contraction.I used to mainly do behind the back bb curls untill I seen frank mcgrath do these.I tried them and they are the staple of my forearm training now.

whats the rep range you use with these

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd keep reps high on forearms and calves. They're such resilient muscles from being used so much in everyday life. I feel you have to pound them with heavy weight, but with higher rep ranges, like 15 to 20 reps! Good job on your cycle and the log McNeil. Kudos!! Keep slammin' dat iron like there's no tomorrow Bro!:twisted: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mainly high reps but I use low reps too.I'm doing about 6 reps for forearms and calves right now to hopefully get them stronger to use more weight with the higher reps when I go back to higher reps.I always change things up.One thing I tell myself and others is if you want to look like you do today,then do the same thing tomorrow.(reps,wo's,diet,etc...)

It seems most get best results with higher reps though.One thing I have read about training these muscles is to do high reps(15-100)and when the burn starts to kick in,the set has just begun.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
alright guys i know most of you dont care but i thought i should share my problems. I thought my girl was talking to a guy behind my back ended up she wasnt so i did because she did[what a asswhole i am ha] NOw im dealing with it IT SUCKS

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i know most of you dont care but i thought i should share my problems. I thought my girl was talking to a guy behind my back ended up she wasnt so i did because she did[what a asswhole i am ha] NOw im dealing with it IT SUCKS
sorry to hear that bro. women are the most devious of all creatures, so don't feel bad for thinking that. just treat her well and if she's pissed, then apologize, buy her some flowers, and take her out somewhere just you and her. women love a man that can admit he was wrong. :afro:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
sorry to hear that bro. women are the most devious of all creatures, so don't feel bad for thinking that. just treat her well and if she's pissed, then apologize, buy her some flowers, and take her out somewhere just you and her. women love a man that can admit he was wrong. :afro:

thanks man appreciate that rather than just saying u pu*** ha

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man appreciate that rather than just saying u pu*** ha
You pussy!!!!!!!! If you got a big enough lure and you know how to use it you can catch all the wretched, worthless, lying, backstabbing, double crossing, two faced, needs to get that ass bitxh slapped, fish you want!!!!! That's real talk right there bro....

Yes I have issues with fish....I just love to Hate them and Hate to love them...I know, I know :sick::fool2: :fool2:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You pussy!!!!!!!! If you got a big enough lure and you know how to use it you can catch all the wretched, worthless, lying, backstabbing, double crossing, two faced, needs to get that ass bitxh slapped, fish you want!!!!! That's real talk right there bro....

Yes I have issues with fish....I just love to Hate them and Hate to love them...I know, I know :sick::fool2: :fool2:
Your avi shows how sweet and innocent you were as a baby......Glad to see things haven't changed!Oh yeah!You forgot money hungry.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is why I love you Hate!! :toofunny: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Speakin of friends how's your cycle coming along bro anything new to report? Sides, gains, mood ext.....

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
no problem man it is day 13 for me and as of right now i am up 5 pounds bench and incline are up about 10 pounds and im working chest today so hopefully that will continue to bump up. Im hoping that it will kick into high gear and they say the 3rd week is it.

side effects- none but i went to sleep at 1 in the morning and didnt fall asleep till 4 [that sucked] so i need to take melatonin again and
see how that is.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no problem man it is day 13 for me and as of right now i am up 5 pounds bench and incline are up about 10 pounds and im working chest today so hopefully that will continue to bump up. Im hoping that it will kick into high gear and they say the 3rd week is it.

side effects- none but i went to sleep at 1 in the morning and didnt fall asleep till 4 [that sucked] so i need to take melatonin again and
see how that is.
Try adding some Benadryl (50 mg.) with your melatonin. The 2 together are treating me nicely. And I believe week 3 is going to put you over in this thing! Things are gunna be poppin'!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try adding some Benadryl (50 mg.) with your melatonin. The 2 together are treating me nicely. And I believe week 3 is going to put you over in this thing! Things are gunna be poppin'!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
X2^^ Benadryl is a MUST HAVE while on cycle bro. I could barely sleep taking 75mgs of it while I was on Epi! Without it there was no sleep:fool2: Smokin seemed to help more than anything though honestly:afro:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2^^ Benadryl is a MUST HAVE while on cycle bro. I could barely sleep taking 75mgs of it while I was on Epi! Without it there was no sleep:fool2: Smokin seemed to help more than anything though honestly:afro:
Smokin' (tokin" ha ha) is good for lots of things! Just ask Arnold!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: