Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see guys on this forum running really harsh cycles with tons of sides....i just turned 62 yesterday and i get great results just running black series andro cycles without sacrificing feeling good or loss of libido.

and black series andro's are legal, to me this is a huge bonus!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i see guys on this forum running really harsh cycles with tons of sides....i just turned 62 yesterday and i get great results just running black series andro cycles without sacrificing feeling good or loss of libido.

and black series andro's are legal, to me this is a huge bonus!!
Pain. They like pain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pain. They like pain.
honestly, i've been on this forum for awhile now and back when all the heavy hitter ph's were legally available i ran dozens of very harsh cycles. as far as keepable gains go i don't see a huge difference between those harsh cycles and what i can get from feel good, way less harsh andro cycles---and androsterone even improves lipids as well as increasing libido without a huge increase in estrogen/prolactin.

my sister sent me money for alpha four for my birthday and @delsolrob threw in a tube of alpha seven, should be here by saturday-this is my next cycle, very much looking forward to it!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
honestly, i've been on this forum for awhile now and back when all the heavy hitter ph's were legally available i ran dozens of very harsh cycles. as far as keepable gains go i don't see a huge difference between those harsh cycles and what i can get from feel good, way less harsh andro cycles---and androsterone even improves lipids as well as increasing libido without a huge increase in estrogen/prolactin.

my sister sent me money for alpha four for my birthday and @delsolrob threw in a tube of alpha seven, should be here by saturday-this is my next cycle, very much looking forward to it!!!
Nice combo

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Man I am sold on the TD Andros! I'm currently on my second bottle of Alpha Seven and have some Ultra-Epi i've been running alongside of it. I've seen better gains than I have in years, and my wife has really noticed too. I'm 42 myself, so I just don't tolerate heavy side effect things anymore, even alcohol takes me a couple days to recover from. I can't wait to try an 8 week run of Alpha Four soon.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Many could benefit from them. Way to many 160lbs guys running superdrol amd other harah methyls. Sarms and Andros can take someone along way.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I am sold on the TD Andros! I'm currently on my second bottle of Alpha Seven and have some Ultra-Epi i've been running alongside of it. I've seen better gains than I have in years, and my wife has really noticed too. I'm 42 myself, so I just don't tolerate heavy side effect things anymore, even alcohol takes me a couple days to recover from. I can't wait to try an 8 week run of Alpha Four soon.
Thanks for the feedback! Really loving all the love these new products are getting.

Agreed, I'm over the harsh sides associated with some compounds...I love the feel good effects of these! I've not run Icon One yet, but I've received messages from a few guys who said they normally couldn't tolerate 1-DHEA and they loved their Icon One runs.

I'm planning a nice Alpha Four run soon too - just want to get back into the swing of things after the gyms have been closed down here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback! Really loving all the love these new products are getting.

Agreed, I'm over the harsh sides associated with some compounds...I love the feel good effects of these! I've not run Icon One yet, but I've received messages from a few guys who said they normally couldn't tolerate 1-DHEA and they loved their Icon One runs.

I'm planning a nice Alpha Four run soon too - just want to get back into the swing of things after the gyms have been closed down here.
i vote for alpha four as the feel good supplement of the year!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will alpha four shut you down?
it converts to testosterone. if you need to ask if testosterone will shut you down better do some research before using.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, you said huge bonus.

Nevermind. For a minute I thought you were bragging.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you said huge bonus.

Nevermind. For a minute I thought you were bragging.
i'll save that for a different thread:cool: