Maxx dmz aggressive labs

Harley75

Awards
Any one take aggressive labs maxx dmz for more then 4.weeks been on it.for 3 weeks now at 2 caps a day no sides and little gain fell blowed up but nothing big unless this batch is weak not sure but been eating like a horse

cycle

Awards
Any one take aggressive labs maxx dmz for more then 4.weeks been on it.for 3 weeks now at 2 caps a day no sides and little gain fell blowed up but nothing big unless this batch is weak not sure but been eating like a horse
The sweet spot is 3 caps 45mg. Be ready to grow!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, DMZ really shines at 45mg+. I wouldn’t run it lower than 45 or 50.

Harley75

Awards
Think I'll finish the bottle at 3 a day till there all even if it goes to 5 weeks

cycle

Awards
Just finish up do your PCT and the next time around start and finish with 45mg
I'm about to start aggressive labz msten cycle at 20 mg daily sweet spot for me. I will then do aggressive labz DMZ 45 mg in Late July.

Harley75

Awards
I got maxx dmz has both in it maybe just get that and you will have both in one cap

cycle

Awards
I got maxx dmz has both in it maybe just get that and you will have both in one cap
That is true but I think DMZ I is underdosed in that product. However are you getting great results if so I will try it?

Harley75

Awards
I kind of though that some gain i feel blowed up but nothing real big so the dmz might be underdosed

cycle

Awards
I kind of though that some gain i feel blowed up but nothing real big so the dmz might be underdosed
Did you get stronger meaning much stronger? That would be the msten if you did.

cycle

Awards
Not by much that's for sure
This is my first time trying aggressive labz msten andI'm going to start my cycle on the 3rd of March. So I will keep you posted. I cycle Panthers nutrition msten 2 years ago at 54 years young and I was so strong in just 6 days I couldn't believe it. I gained 30 lbs muscle in 30 days. After PCT I only lost 8 pounds I kept most of it. That's the true effect of Msten 20mg

Harley75

Awards
No different i don't know if.it was underdosed but felt the same

cycle

Awards
No different i don't know if.it was underdosed but felt the same
M-sten is the most strongest single compound you can take at 20mg... Experienced users use 30 mg. All size, strength, and power! I started my m-sten cycle March 1st. I felt first dose. I worked out and had to make myself leave the gym after 3 hours.

Harley75

Awards
Maybe my.system might need stronger or it was way underdosed

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you got a bad batch.