Maxing out the pumps with IFN Max Out and HemaVO2Max

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to ManimalPatB for giving me the opportunity to log Max Out and Hemavo2MAX from Iforce Nutrition.

Welcome to anyone following!

IFN Maxout

Preworkout designed to help maximize power,strength, and performance in the gym.

IMG_3855.GIF

My flavor of Maxout is Juicy Watermelon, which to me is pretty tasty without being overly sweet instead it is fruity and refreshing.

Energy creeps up slowly and is not too overwhelming but puts you in the zone during your sets. I am big on using the right form to get good mind muscle connection to properly work the right muscles. The focus and "tunnel vision" are what I immediately noticed upon using Max Out. I was able to make each rep count and go slow and steady. Sometimes when I go too slow on reps it drains my power for the rest of the set but I seemed to overcome that during my sets. Reaching higher reps could only help with a better pump!

Hemavo2MAX

Newly designed non stim pump preworkout with hydromax glycerol and potassium nitrate
IMG_3856.PNG

Flavor I picked was Rainbow sherbert. Very tasty hard to compare it with something but similar to orange sherbert, I like it and enjoy drinking it.

To get a good feel of the product and what it can do, I didnt change my first couple of workouts using this much. My 2 workouts involved heavy compounds finishing with some isolation movements. On my back/bicep day I didnt notice much of a pump till I started hitting biceps and I have not felt a bicep pump like that in a long time. Forearm vascularity was great too. My push day was pretty good too. Didnt change much and got a pretty good pump with cable crossovers. Immediatley got an awesome pump on my side delts after 1 set of side raises which were awesome. Triceps were nice and full at the end and forearms were vascular. Pretty excited to continue with these products!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Back/bis again as my pull day with some rear delt accessory work

Did about 3 extra sets of bb rows had so much endurance and felt really good

Been slowly struggling with pullups but felt good on those aswell

Had a pump right away, bicep veins and arms felt tighter

Still havent changed my workouts to cater to pumps yet and still getting good pumps

Focus and concentration is really good during my workouts which really helps with accessory work like I found while doing rear delt flys and face pulls

Lots of energy throughout and threw in some box jumps for light cardio

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Away from my home gym right now and this current gym doesnt have a lot/any leg machines so I will just throw in some heavy squats + stiff legs here and there to maintain my strength, did a little bit of that today will see how it fits in.

Normally have 2 leg workouts a week but this might be a good time to give my knees a light rest

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Quick push workout today

Flat bench
Incline
Tricep rope
Dips
Front plate raises
Seated db shoulder press
Side laterals (w/ dropsets)

Steadily trying to maintain my strength on a slow cut. First time experimenting with higher carbs on a cut, usually do keto but liking how its going so far with more carbs and pumps.

Rest times were pretty short today and intensity was raised as I needed to get in and out of the gym quickly. Pumping out the sets was fairly easy and I was able to get focused and in a good rhythm. Once again this wasnt a pump type workout but side laterals are consistently giving me awesome pumps everytime. Good workout and noticing some new vascularity on my shoulders, could be a combo of leaning out and the hemavo2max.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Push day today

Flat Bench
Decline Bench
Inc press machine
Cable crossovers
Front shoulder raises
Side raises
Tricep pushdowns
Tricep rope

High intensity right off the bat and did very well with my flat bench hitting 225 for about 5-6 reps. Decided to really stretch the chest on decline and helped with a good pump. Was getting a pump just adjusting the cable machine for crossovers no lie haha. Energy high throughout despite coming off a low carb low calorie day yesterday. Had to force myself to leave and had a very focused and productive workout.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Pull workout today

Pull ups
Tbar rows
Seated rows
Pull downs
Facepulls superset with shrugs and hammer curls
Rear delt flys
Bicep cable curls

What Im really noticing from these products is the focus and feel good energy. Rest times are shorter and definitley experiencing increased endurance. High volume workout led to a nice arm pump and overall muscle fullness.

Really liking the rainbow sherbert

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Subbed and in! I got myself some catching up to do!! All these days off with the holiday putting me behind!!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Busy holiday week will get back to business tomorrow

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hit back yesterday

Decided to go pretty heavy and was able to get quality sets in. Rest times seemed to be decreased and it wasnt effecting any set if i cut my rest time short. Felt dialed into the workout and focused on the contractions during the sets. Liking how I can really get zoned in and feel the right muscles working. Biceps got a good pump, not much for back (hard to get a "back pump") but good fullness.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Push day today

Flat bench
Incline
Dips
Flys
Shoulder press
Side lateralls
Skullcrushers
Rope pressdowns

Nice intensity to this workout. Felt very good moving heavy weight for multiple sets. I seem to feel more of a power out put against the weights, hard to explain but its helping out. Increased endurance and overall performance benefits are noticeable.
Got a good pump even with low reps today, will try high reps next push day.

Still enjoying the flavors. I will experiment with the timing of my max out (long before the gym, right before the gym, at the gym, etc.)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Sick pull workout today getting strong lifts and good pumps

Really good mind muscle connection on back movements and high endurance, able to do high reps with varying weights

Forearms pumped and got a good shoulder pump as well (only hit rear delts)

Workouts are zoned in and high energy but not overwhelming or jittery, good clean energy

What I really like about the Max Out is it seems to have a second wave a bit after I get to the gym that carries out to the end.

Able to bring high intensity every session and it really helped during my leg day yesterday, went pretty hard and really needed the extra focus. Would almost like this as a focus aid but the extra energy is perfect for the gym

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Great Push Workout the other day (save my workouts)

Flat bench
Incline DBs
Flys
Dips
Shoulder Press
BB front raise
Side raises
Various tricep Cable work

Very good bench session, gaining good strength and adding a rep or two each time (stalled/slowed my cut for a bit). Went to incline and did 3 quick sets of 6 reps with short (20-30 second) rest periods, probably could have done 8 or more so I will try to increase weight next session and go from there. Felt a very good pump on cable flys and mind muscle connection was very benneficial. Banging out dips with explosiveness but great focus on the stretches and contractions, overall really feeling good during the workouts. Usually rest up/wait before hitting shoulders but felt ready to go hit them with energy. Noticing a nice round and full shoulder pump. Hit triceps pretty good and finished my workout.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs

Bit of an off day energy/focus wise, wanted to go to the gym but felt like my mind was dragging behind. Needed that good kick and focus from Max Out. Felt alert and hit some squat "PRs" (have hit this weight before but that was before reducing calories, recently brought up calories a bit). Good overall leg workout and ended up having some suprising power output.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today was legs

Bit of an off day energy/focus wise, wanted to go to the gym but felt like my mind was dragging behind. Needed that good kick and focus from Max Out. Felt alert and hit some squat "PRs" (have hit this weight before but that was before reducing calories, recently brought up calories a bit). Good overall leg workout and ended up having some suprising power output.
Isn't it amazing what altering calories can do, dropping and increasing them! Freakin crazy the differences it makes.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Great Chest workout today

Really noticing a big increase in intensity with this preworkout

Went strong with bench working up to a 1 rep max but also pushing endurance sets throughout. Basically did a big pyramid set and still had enougn left to do incline, fly, and dip work. Finished off with triceps.

Although it was a quicker workout today, the intesity was there throughout and hard to leave the gym. Experienced the same on a leg day the other day, really pushing the 1 rep max area with some added endurance whether it be more sets, or shorter rest.

Side note: chest pump was great and seems to last longer after im finished working out

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great Chest workout today

Really noticing a big increase in intensity with this preworkout

Went strong with bench working up to a 1 rep max but also pushing endurance sets throughout. Basically did a big pyramid set and still had enougn left to do incline, fly, and dip work. Finished off with triceps.

Although it was a quicker workout today, the intesity was there throughout and hard to leave the gym. Experienced the same on a leg day the other day, really pushing the 1 rep max area with some added endurance whether it be more sets, or shorter rest.

Side note: chest pump was great and seems to last longer after im finished working out
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!! Keep killing it

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nice late afternoon leg sesh

Needed a good pick me up for this leg day and this hit the spot

Started off with some front squats that I normally dont do and went pretty heavy for reps, went to squats after for some 6 rep sets, felt good. After hit some machine leg press and these felt really good and had very short rest periods with no adverse effect on the quality of my sets. Leg extensions for a good leg "pump" and burning them out. Went to stiff leg deadlifts and this is where i really needed the focus, been nursing a bit of tendonitis or so in my left elbow and had to be careful on the strain with this heavier weight in my grip, had no problem doing these and was able to keep my form down right and not slip, literally. Finished with some seated leg curls and back extensions. Also threw in a bit of forearm rehab work.

Good workout looking forward to some pumps with the upcoming upperbody days

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Pull workout

pullups
Underhand pulldowns
Bb rows
Db rows
Facepulls
Rear delt flys
Bb curls
Hammer curls

Noticing if i do a shorter range of motion with the right grip it keeps the pressure of my elbows. Using this type of technique involved some much needed focus and I was able to keep some good form throughout. Noticed a great pump early on and vascularity all workout. For monitoring my elbows, I went pretty hard with good intensity.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Killed the gym this week even while nursing my elbow. Found that really focusing in using the right form takes the pain away and actually seems to help, with elbow tendonitis its seems like a "use it or lose it" situation as long as its used in the right fashion. Strengthening the right forearm muscles and "mind muscle connection" have been key. The mental focus and overall effect of this preworkout have been crucial in my workout mentality.

Eating lots of clean carbs and getting very full and tight pumps, loving it (even on decreased cals)

Focusing on higher reps with moderate weight and pumps are great. Still maintaining strength and good intensity in the workouts.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Awesome chest workout today

Flat Bench
Dips
Inc DB Bench
Cable Flys
Shoulder Press
Barbell Cleans
Laterall Raises
Cable Laterals
Various tricep work

Had a pretty good bench set and a good pump came along after some incline work. Increased volume this workout and was able to keep up with some added endurance. Elbows felt good and returned to dips and heavier shoulder work. Arms got pretty full doing tricep work and threw in a couple sets of reverse curls and then my arms got VERY full and literally warm from all the blood rushing to them never really felt that before felt very good on my elbow joints nice and warm. Finishing up the tubs going to miss this pair and will definitely be a future purchase.

Final review coming soon

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
IFN Max Out and Hemavo2MAX Final Review

First of all thank you again to ManimalPatB for this chance to log these products appreciate it and was happy to use them

Taste was still on point from my original description and if I had to choose the better of the two I would go with Rainbow Sherbert, awesome flavor there

What I noticed from the Max Out pre workout was consistent focus and energy for all my workouts, I went to the gym with a plan to do work and each time I left satisfied with my workout. Each set had me zoned in and put that energy towards the weight. This allowed me for greater strength and much noticed endurance. Shorter rest times are always a plus and were highly noted. Very solid preworkout one of my favorites I have used 9/10

Hemavo2MAX
First time using an all in one pump product (usually make my own) and the effectiveness was just as good but much easier to make and muuch tastier. Of course noticed a pump but also really noticed increased vascularity and fullness. Definitely a product I felt stacked great with Max Out. 8.5/10

Thanks again and made for a great stack!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome stuff man, I am very very happy that you enjoyed this stack!!! Great job!!!!