Maximize Intense...how much creatine is in it?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I want to give it a shot because I really enjoyed maximize v2 but I want to know how much creatine is in it to see if I need to take more or not.

It's in their twice and agmatine is expensive...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Well its really hard to tell with prop blends. You can make an educated quess most of the time though. It has 6,950mg of actives per scoop. Creatine is the second component of the second highest total grouping. I would think 1-2 grams at most.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
One scoop will keep someone 230 lbs fully saturated with creatine.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It's a proprietary blend, but if you are at or around 215 pounds it should be more than enough to keep you saturated (this information is directly from HQ). I supplement with our Creaplex (iForce's creatine monohydrate) on off days as well, but obviously any quality creatine monohydrate would suffice. Creatine MangaPower is also interesting to take pre-bed for the sleep benefits derived from the chelated magnesium.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
It's a proprietary blend, but if you are at or around 215 pounds it should be more than enough to keep you saturated (this information is directly from HQ)..

this is correct...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be enough for you, I personally always take an extra 5g creaplex, which is just monohydrate without issues.

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
the more you know. good info from my fellow reps.