Max Weekly Aromasin Dose

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I’m about 7 weeks into a 600mg/wk Sust cycle. I already know that I aromatize like a bitch so I started off with 12.5 aromasin twice a week. Two weeks ago I bumped up to 3 times a week.
MY TIDDIES HURT
Does anyone else aromatize like crazy and have to take these things like candy?
Can I take 12.5 everyday? Maybe skip the weekends. Or like 3 days on 1 day off?
I just want to get an idea of how much I can take before I need to go to something stronger.

Edit: I start 400mg Mast in the middle of March hopefully that will help some.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sadly if you aromatize that much you might have to lower your test dose. The idea is to be able to handle your test with as little ai as possible. Too much ai will ruin your potential gains and just your cycle in general. If you get to a point where you need to take aromasin daily on just test that shits not for you dude sadly. Or at least that dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That probably wasn’t the answer you wanted but the truth is some people aren’t meant to take steroids. Their body just process it poorly.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about 7 weeks into a 600mg/wk Sust cycle. I already know that I aromatize like a bitch so I started off with 12.5 aromasin twice a week. Two weeks ago I bumped up to 3 times a week.
MY TIDDIES HURT
Does anyone else aromatize like crazy and have to take these things like candy?
Can I take 12.5 everyday? Maybe skip the weekends. Or like 3 days on 1 day off?
I just want to get an idea of how much I can take before I need to go to something stronger.

Edit: I start 400mg Mast in the middle of March hopefully that will help some.
Any chance your Asin is bunk or underdosed?

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Damn.
That probably wasn’t the answer you wanted but the truth is some people aren’t meant to take steroids. Their body just process it poorly.
Deft not the answer I want to hear but it is what it is sometimes.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Any chance your Asin is bunk or underdosed?
Very possible. First time I’ve gotten it from this source. I’ve gotten test from this source before and it is always good. Didn’t even occur to me that it might be underdosed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sadly if you aromatize that much you might have to lower your test dose. The idea is to be able to handle your test with as little ai as possible. Too much ai will ruin your potential gains and just your cycle in general. If you get to a point where you need to take aromasin daily on just test that shits not for you dude sadly. Or at least that dose.
100% this.

as long as your asin is legit then drop your test dose down and introduce another non aromatising anabolic to do the work.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I’m just going to switch to the pharma Arimidexni have laying around. I just don’t have a lot and wanted to save it for an emergency.

I guess this could be considered an emergency

Johnnybravo421

Awards
100% this.

as long as your asin is legit then drop your test dose down and introduce another non aromatising anabolic to do the work.
You guys suck. I don’t like these answers at all.
I’ve got some mast that I was going to add in the 2nd half of my cycle but I was counting on that to give me the size I was looking for.
Dont all the good mass builders aromatize?
What could I add that is dry and packs on mass?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got some mast that I was going to add in the 2nd half of my cycle but I was counting on that to give me the size I was looking for.
yes all the good mass builders aromatize. Not everyone aromatize as much estrogen as you seem to be doing though. That’s the problem here. I’m on 750mg of test right now and I take 12.5mg once a week and I could do without it easily. On 750mg of test and 500mg of npp(deca) I only need 12.5 twice a week. Hopefully for you your aromasin is bunk, otherwise you might want to lower test dose and add stuff like EQ or primo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes all the good mass builders aromatize. Not everyone aromatize as much estrogen as you seem to be doing though. That’s the problem here. I’m on 750mg of test right now and I take 12.5mg once a week and I could do without it easily. On 750mg of test and 500mg of npp(deca) I only need 12.5 twice a week. Hopefully for you your aromasin is bunk, otherwise you might want to lower test dose and add stuff like EQ or primo.
yeah eq would be a great shout

you could also switch from sust to e or cyp and increase injection frequency (which reduces estrogen).

winny, var, tbol etc don’t convert and would help you add size assuming your in a calorie surplus

lots of ways to skin a cat assuming you have the right knives bro

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you checked bloods? Other high E symptoms than itchy nips? Low E can also make nips itchy. I don't know how likely low E would be with that susta dose, but you are taking quite a lot of Aromasin so.. 🤷‍♂️

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m just going to switch to the pharma Arimidexni have laying around. I just don’t have a lot and wanted to save it for an emergency.

I guess this could be considered an emergency
UGL AIs are notorious for being bunk, use the pharma Adex. I bet you'll be just fine

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would drop the test to a dose that has not bothered you in the past and introduce the mast now. What is you bodyfat level?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would drop the test to a dose that has not bothered you in the past and introduce the mast now. What is you bodyfat level?
Good question. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Anyone over 20% will heavily aromatize

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He can take gear, its just that high test is not for him. He can always supplement with dry compounds.

Reactions: UNX