Unanswered max test ester a week anyone used

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course all answers are welcomed. I am more looking for what some of the more recreational guys have done.

Little background. I am on TRT but new to other anabolics and am only on my second cycle. I have thought of running test with deca and or eq since there are no competitions in the future might do a cut just to get lean, but nothing like doing a show. Also thought of oral dboll, sdrol or possibly winstrol.

It seems eq needs to be ran about 16-20 weeks at 500-600mg a week as min. Now many say 200-400 mg of deca can give you pretty nice results and it appears that would be more cost effective than the eq, but then i have not be sensative to estrogen or gyno, but many run caber when on deca that makes the prices seem pretty similar.

So anyway since i have not noticed any sides on test ( other than my getting warmer easier but then again that might be a good thing and how i got a tad leaner without trying) so i thought of running a high dose of test in order to minimize costs until i can run other compound effective. SO far i know if you count my TRT dose i have not had issues with 300mg of sustanon and 200mg cycl per week. I am going to up the sustanon to 500mg a week so i figure that will be 700mgs. If i dont notice any sides I will up sustanon to 600mg a week and thus be running 800mg per week. Cyp is shot once a week and sust is split in two doses. So i know i can do 500mg total per week and might go up to 800mg per week. What have others done?

Now there is one product that i forget the name of it is 600mg with 200mg each of eq, test, deca. I was wondering if i did two shots a week of 400mg of each compound ( a bit low for eq from what i understand) and run it for 16 or 20 weeks. I also thought of going up to 3 shots. the 600 test and eq dont worry me but wont that be a really high deca dose i will need lots of caber for?

DieselJD

Awards
Theres are much smarter guys then me out there, but from what I have been reading usually you dont need caber unless yur estrogen gets out of control. As long as you keep it in control with ai, shouldnt have prolactin problems, but always good to have on hand.

I have also been debating between eq and npp(instead of deca). Frontloading seems like a good option, then you dont have to go 16-20 weeks

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theres are much smarter guys then me out there, but from what I have been reading usually you dont need caber unless yur estrogen gets out of control. As long as you keep it in control with ai, shouldnt have prolactin problems, but always good to have on hand.

I have also been debating between eq and npp(instead of deca). Frontloading seems like a good option, then you dont have to go 16-20 weeks
No caber is for prolactin control not estrogen. And although estrogen and prolactin can effect each other they are completely different hormones. Some steroids especially 19nors, deca, tren, trest can raise prolactin levels without raising even if estrogen is kept in control. Caber or prami is always could to have on hand when using drugs that can effect prolactin outside of raising estrogen.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will the average person usually have prolactin issues on small deca doses say 200-300mg?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will the average person usually have prolactin issues on small deca doses say 200-300mg?
Diesel was right. As long as estrogen is within range there is no way your prolactin goes crazy out of range. Obviously you SHOULD have caber on hand. Do not over stress prolactin. It’ll raise a little but as long as your estrogen is g2g you’re chilling.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t use deca if I was you, I would use NPP. Also why such a dose?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cost effective and I have not mixed any compounds yet. Just test so i wanted to take it slow. I have found one brand that has 150mg of npp so it seems that is more cost effective, but all the sources for it are international i am trying to keep it in the usa

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cost effective and I have not mixed any compounds yet. Just test so i wanted to take it slow. I have found one brand that has 150mg of npp so it seems that is more cost effective, but all the sources for it are international i am trying to keep it in the usa

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My estrogen often runs low i am pretty lucky to get it in the 20s

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

All right! It’s just that this is typically a dosage more oriented towards joints benefits you’re not really getting into crazy muscle building with that dose you might be disapointed tbh I just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: Nac
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would very much disagree that you can’t have prolactin way too high if you keep estrogen in check.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bring labs to the table.
Ha, I don’t have labs to show. But you can find tons of information on 19 nors raising prolactin, such as tren, which doesn’t convert to estrogen but can still cause prolactin problems.

Know of a few people who had milk tits while on tren And low dose test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Know of a few people who had milk tits while on tren And low dose test.
I’m not doubting this. I’m telling you whoever said they had prolactin out of control did not bring labs to show that their estrogen was within RANGE while prolactin showed to be abnormally out of range. Nop I’ve never seen such labs. Have you? I don’t care what people say they experienced if they don’t prove they controlled their estrogen properly. Prolactin will raise on 19nors I’m not saying it won’t.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you think their estrogen was out of control on tren and trt dose of test? Cmon dude. Information is out there look it up.

And that’s fine if you think that, we can agree to disagree, i personally will never run a 19 nor without caber.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you think their estrogen was out of control on tren and trt dose of test? Cmon dude. Information is out there look it up.

And that’s fine if you think that, we can agree to disagree, i personally will never run a 19 nor without caber.
I had no issues on Oral Tren. But, @hairygrandpa had many issues with milky tits

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had no issues on Oral Tren. But, @hairygrandpa had many issues with milky tits
Yeah he did. Lol. I know this is a big debate in the AAS community. I just know data shows 19 nors can cause prolactin issues without estrogen problems. Know people who have had said such problems. And no I don’t have bloods to back it up.

And yeah we all respond differently to different drugs. Sometimes the mechanisms aren’t understood.

Like how does anadrol cause estrogen related sides? How does some people have prolactin rebound after stopping Superdrol? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he did. Lol. I know this is a big debate in the AAS community. I just know data shows 19 nors can cause prolactin issues without estrogen problems. Know people who have had said such problems. And no I don’t have bloods to back it up.

And yeah we all respond differently to different drugs. Sometimes the mechanisms aren’t understood.

Like how does anadrol cause estrogen related sides? How does some people have prolactin rebound after stopping Superdrol? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
How did I get bitch tits from being fat and doing one cycle of test-e 600mg once a week without AI or PCT and now on TRT. LOL

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I get bitch tits from being fat and doing one cycle of test-e 600mg once a week without AI or PCT and now on TRT. LOL
Pinning that 600mg in one Fat dose is asking for side effects! I would even say to split it in 3 shots of 200mg would have been much better on the body

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pinning that 600mg in one Fat dose is asking for side effects! I would even say to split it in 3 shots of 200mg would have been much better on the body
That was a rhetorical question. That was my first run ever, and you live and learn right. Thats before I found the boards, and was going off broscience from a buddy that has been pinning for over 20 years.
I am have run a ton more since then and learned alot over the years.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not going to ask for a source as we are not supposed to but if one of the sponsor RC places have caber please let me knwo but what is a good fair amount for it? I think i was told like .5 a couple times a week should be enough/ THat other premi I have seen at one RC places that is not a sponsor but i like to show love to the sponsors when i can.

On the orig question about max test. I do split dosages, but instead of say 500mg test and 500 to 600mg of eq would 800mg of test be like way too h igh most would say? Like i said if you count my trt dose i was taking almost 500 a few months and a did not have any sides

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not going to ask for a source as we are not supposed to but if one of the sponsor RC places have caber please let me knwo but what is a good fair amount for it? I think i was told like .5 a couple times a week should be enough/ THat other premi I have seen at one RC places that is not a sponsor but i like to show love to the sponsors when i can.

On the orig question about max test. I do split dosages, but instead of say 500mg test and 500 to 600mg of eq would 800mg of test be like way too h igh most would say? Like i said if you count my trt dose i was taking almost 500 a few months and a did not have any sides