mattierocks unsponsored Alphamine log

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
So, even though I have some other logs going I wanted to start this one as well. I am doing a sponsored log for Mind and Muscle, but as the products are not fat burners, they were gracious enough to let me run Alphamine along with their products.

I'm attempting to do a cut, though I unwittingly turned it into a revamp somehow! No the last 5 weeks I've lost around 2" off my waist without any meaningful changes to my weight! I can live with that, though I do have a decent amount of fat to get rid of.

At any rate, I wanted to start this to track my progress and experiences with Alphamine, as it seems to be a darling of the forum!

I took my first scoop this morning, so let's see where this goes!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is one of my go-to fat burners. I don't think you'll regret this!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is one of my go-to fat burners. I don't think you'll regret this!
After all the things I've read here, I couldn't NOT try it!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
In for results! I'll be running Alphamine again soon myself, probably in March. Which flavour/s do you have?
Thank you! I have Raspberry Lemonade now and I was thinking of running it for 8 weeks so I was going to add Margarita to my stash as well. What's your flavor?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. How'd you like the flavor the first time around?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
In. How'd you like the flavor the first time around?
Not bad. It was one of those funny things. I didn't know exactly what to expect, but it had been so hyped... I expect it to grow on me rapidly though!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
My personal opinion is that logs for certain types of products, particularly fat burners, aren't that worthwhile without pictures. I guess we just have to take people at their word that they made amazing progress on whatever product! (I understand the desire for anonymity if you want it, so just edit out your face)

I just ran a log for a fat burner/test booster/pre workout for the last 30 days and posted weekly pics. Here's where I am now:

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid regardless of your BF% though! I've used a ton of Alphamine, and it's worked wonders for myself and a friend of mine, so I'm already a fan, but always down for a nice progress log regardless of product.
Thank you sir! I'm more solid than I was a month ago, but have a long way to go!

Hopefully Alphamine will help me along the way (after diet and exercise of course).

Later on I'll probably stack with Shift and Lipomorph, but I want to see how the Alphamine treats me first.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 and the RL flavor is definitely growing on me. It hit me how... "unartificial" it is today.

I think I dosed it too close to my Rise and Swell this morning though. I had serious GI issues in the AM. It cleared up relatively fast, but I was worried for a while because there's not a lot that's scarier than worrying for your bowels on squat day!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
On a happier note I added a tub of margarita to my insider order today because I'm convinced I want to run this for 8 weeks. I have a whole stack planned for my next run, but there wasn't a fat burner included. As I mentioned, I'll likely stack it with other stuff for the second four weeks.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
ALSO... I'm a bit of a noob to this world, so I try to stick to label instructions. That means tomorrow I can take a dose preworkout. I'm looking forward to that. Uncertain on the second AM dose after today's shenanigans. I may wait another week on that.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Question for Alphamine experts. I know there's a big bold warning not to take other stimulant products with it. So to the stim junkies... Does anyone take a stim preworkout with Alphamine, or is this just a really bad idea?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Today I took a second dose preworkout. I mixed it with a non-stim pre (hence my question above). No effects that I particularly noticed, but it's still early.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I think mixing is a bad idea IMO, but depends on the stimulants and your tolerance. If you are used to a lot of caffeine, something like Alphamine + C4 shouldn't be a problem imo.

I noticed that Rise and Swell also has Yohimbe in it, and for me Yohimbe tends to loosen my bowels, so that may explain your AM distress. Too much Y from the Alpha and R&S.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think mixing is a bad idea IMO, but depends on the stimulants and your tolerance. If you are used to a lot of caffeine, something like Alphamine + C4 shouldn't be a problem imo.

I noticed that Rise and Swell also has Yohimbe in it, and for me Yohimbe tends to loosen my bowels, so that may explain your AM distress. Too much Y from the Alpha and R&S.
Yeah, the Y was my immediate assumption. These are my first products with that in it. Just a touch of patience fixes the problem. Of course I'm still scared to go to 2 am scoops. I did 1.5 today though.

Your input is greatly appreciated! Repped.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Y was my immediate assumption. These are my first products with that in it. Just a touch of patience fixes the problem. Of course I'm still scared to go to 2 am scoops. I did 1.5 today though.

Your input is greatly appreciated! Repped.
Alphamine is more effective for me personally when fasted on an IF diet, and that fasting pretty much removes the GI distress it gave me, so win-win. Plus Alphamine has Choline in it which can also cause the runs, but your stomach can get used to both.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is more effective for me personally when fasted on an IF diet, and that fasting pretty much removes the GI distress it gave me, so win-win. Plus Alphamine has Choline in it which can also cause the runs, but your stomach can get used to both.
I'll second the Alphamine/IF dieting. Alphamine is one of the few supps that really keep my appetite at bay. It makes waiting for that meal much easier!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the Alphamine/IF dieting. Alphamine is one of the few supps that really keep my appetite at bay. It makes waiting for that meal much easier!
Yeah unfortunately for me most of the appetite suppression of Alphamine wore off a long time ago, but when I used it fasted, fat comes off much quicker.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
My PES insider order showed up yesterday (crazy fast). It contained my margarita Alphamine.

Mmm...

That is all.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Also I used RL Alphamine mixed with RL High Volume as my preworkout on Friday. It was good! I will definitely try that again.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been weighing myself as much recently, but I did today and to my surprise, my weight was 222.5. This is after bouncing around between about 224 - 228.

There may be more at play here, as I had some food issues yesterday but I think I'll try to check my weight a little more to see if that was a fluke. It was just surprising because I hadn't hit that number yet.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Also I used RL Alphamine mixed with RL High Volume as my preworkout on Friday. It was good! I will definitely try that again.
RL is one of the GOAT supp flavours for sure.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to finally try Margarita in about 10 minutes lol.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only problem with alphamine is the addiction, I have been on alphamine over 3 years and I don't think I have ever taken more than 2wk break.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Only problem with alphamine is the addiction, I have been on alphamine over 3 years and I don't think I have ever taken more than 2wk break.
Lol, good stuff! I've only used it for about two weeks, so I'll see how it goes for me. Early on though, I kinda miss my preworkout. I've stayed away from them since additional stems aren't recommended with Alphamine. Though I still do coffee!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I currently take three scoops of alphamine stacked with shift, 24 oz black coffe and conqu3r unleashed daily.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I currently take three scoops of alphamine stacked with shift, 24 oz black coffe and conqu3r unleashed daily.
How far apart are your Alphamine and Conqu3r Unleashes doses apart?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine 6, 11, 3pm coffee 9 am and conqu3r 8pm.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They definitely have an effect cause without them I wouldn't be able to keep up with this lifestyle. Three days a week I do t25 fasted upon awakening and 5-6 days weights 1.5hr after a 12hr wk day.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
"Alright so Margarita is my favorite supplement of all time in terms of flavour, and EASILY destroys any other Alphamine flavour for me. I won't be buying anything other than Margarita, save for a RL here and there for nostalgia's sake or for mixing. 1000/10 rating."

What I posted in another thread. Margarita is #1 on my Alphamine flavour ranking by a wide wide margin.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
"Alright so Margarita is my favorite supplement of all time in terms of flavour, and EASILY destroys any other Alphamine flavour for me. I won't be buying anything other than Margarita, save for a RL here and there for nostalgia's sake or for mixing. 1000/10 rating."

What I posted in another thread. Margarita is #1 on my Alphamine flavour ranking by a wide wide margin.
Wow! That's quite a testimonial. Glad to hear you like it, I'm not quite that enthusiastic, but I do think it's e****lent.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's quite a testimonial. Glad to hear you like it, I'm not quite that enthusiastic, but I do think it's e****lent.
Yeah I'm partial to those kinds of flavours, so I had high hopes beforehand, but it blew those hopes away. I didn't know it was going to have that Kool-Aid taste.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
So I'm having trouble drinking anything but Margarita Alphamine right now... I guess that'll remedy itself when I run out! I actually really like the RL, but the Margarita keeps calling my name every morning.

I'm moving my activity in this log over to this thread so I only have one to manage:

mattierocks' Unsponsored MEGA Get Diesel Log