Matt Cahill/DS just made the front page of USA Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
And the ASADA.
And the USADA.
And the WADF.

I'm sure they're all pawns to Kramer too right?

post their test results please with correct reference standard. oh thats right, you can't.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
You're absolutely right I have an agenda.

I have an agenda against ****ty supplement industry practices.
I have an agenda against ****ty supplements.
I have an agenda in favor of companies that put out scientifically sound products.

Kramer has his own crappy products like E-bol. And has done his share of ridiculous things.
Just because people agree with him on something in no way makes them a pawn to some great conspiracy.

Why don't you stop posting under sockpuppets?

bs. your agenda is plainly seen on thermolife's forums. you give everyone else a pass, yet cahill is the devil. right. is it as easy as sending you some product to back my side? lol

people are bought for so cheap these days.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i don't work for ds you moron. look at the list of people thermolife is suing. if cahill tainted a product intentionally then lock him up but the person pushing that story is a lying sob. its just amazing that the sheep like you believe him.
LOL name calling already yet you do not have a vested interest in this..... Yeah I call bull****. WADA, ASADA and others are all lying along with the people testing positive for meth due to this supplement I guess they are all in on it.... Honestly your not worth the time to type any more responses.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep. same guy that said detonate was spiked. oh wait, bb.com had it tested and put it back on their shelves.
I can treat you right, will you let me treat you right?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bs. your agenda is plainly seen on thermolife's forums. you give everyone else a pass, yet cahill is the devil. right. is it as easy as sending you some product to back my side? lol

people are bought for so cheap these days.
I give people a pass? Are you ****ing joking?

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
LOL name calling already yet you do not have a vested interest in this..... Yeah I call bull****. WADA, ASADA and others are all lying along with the people testing positive for meth due to this supplement I guess they are all in on it.... Honestly your not worth the time to type any more responses.
already? i did it page ago you idiot. get with the program. when i see idiot sheep, i call it.

once again, post the test results. post one test result showing eth that has not been funded by kramer. just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.