Matt’s 1st Cycle AD4, LGD and MK677

matt_thatsme

Awards
After a lot of research and feedback here on AM, I started my first cycle Monday.

Here is the plan:

Weeks 1-4
10mg LGD
375mg 4AD
10mg MK677
AI Sports Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Creatine
(Not related to lifting, but I’m also taking Adderall XR. 20mg most days M-F, but 40mg occasionally)

Weeks 4-8
20mg LGD
375mg 4AD (may bump to 500mg)
20mg MK677
AI Sports Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Creatine
Adderall XR

Weeks 9-12
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Alpha 3 capsules per day
MK677 10mg
Multivitamin
Creatine
20 mg Adderall XR
Clomid 50-50-25-12.5

Macronutrients
Weeks 1-4 (then adjust up based on results)
255g protein
280g carbs
75g fat

Stats:
37 yrs old
6ft, 181lbs
Waist 33.5
Chest 41”
Arms 15”
Quad/thigh 26.5”
Neck 16”

Lifts:
Bench 220#
DL 345#
Squat 285#

Day 1 - Upper body strength work and sprint intervals (1 miłe @ 8mph. Then intervals of 2 mins @ 10mph / 1min @ 6mph x 5)

Day 2 - Brutal leg day followed by some core work. Too early to feel any effects from the cycle obviously, but I do feel good right now. Probably the increase in calories and macros. I will say that sleep was **** last night and I woke up hungry AF. Maybe the MK677, but way too early to tell. Also, I can tell that it is going to be challenging to consistently hit 250g+ of protein daily without 3-4 protein shakes and a bar. The food at this base is absolute ****. Lots of fatty meats and most of the food tastes pretty awful.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After a lot of research and feedback here on AM, I started my first cycle Monday.

Here is the plan:

Weeks 1-4
10mg LGD
375mg 4AD
10mg MK677
AI Sports Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Creatine
(Not related to lifting, but I’m also taking Adderall XR. 20mg most days M-F, but 40mg occasionally)

Weeks 4-8
20mg LGD
375mg 4AD (may bump to 500mg)
20mg MK677
AI Sports Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Creatine
Adderall XR

Weeks 9-12
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Alpha 3 capsules per day
MK677 10mg
Multivitamin
Creatine
20 mg Adderall XR
Clomid 50-50-25-12.5

Macronutrients
Weeks 1-4 (then adjust up based on results)
255g protein
280g carbs
75g fat

Stats:
37 yrs old
6ft, 181lbs
Waist 33.5
Chest 41”
Arms 15”
Quad/thigh 26.5”
Neck 16”

Lifts:
Bench 220#
DL 345#
Squat 285#

Day 1 - Upper body strength work and sprint intervals (1 miłe @ 8mph. Then intervals of 2 mins @ 10mph / 1min @ 6mph x 5)

Day 2 - Brutal leg day followed by some core work. Too early to feel any effects from the cycle obviously, but I do feel good right now. Probably the increase in calories and macros. I will say that sleep was **** last night and I woke up hungry AF. Maybe the MK677, but way too early to tell. Also, I can tell that it is going to be challenging to consistently hit 250g+ of protein daily without 3-4 protein shakes and a bar. The food at this base is absolute ****. Lots of fatty meats and most of the food tastes pretty awful.
My first cycle which included 4-andro and mk gave me **** sleep for the first 4-5 days. In my experience mk does kick in very very quickly in regard to some of its affects so it’s probably. Settled down within a week though

Have fun bro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have fun. I suggest 20mgs lgd straight away 20mg isn’t that high anyways!

matt_thatsme

Awards
I went back and forth as to whether I wanted to start with 10 or 20 mg of the LGD. Same for the MK677. I’m going to see how the rest of the week goes and up the dose on the LGD to 20mg. I’ll probably wait until week 4 to re-evaluate the MK677.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Day 3 - Just documenting changes that I’ve noticed, but don’t necessarily believe they are related to the cycle. Too early to tell, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to look back and find this info helpful.

Sleep...it has been **** the last couple of nights. Added melatonin last night to no avail. Waking up several times and then awake for good between 4-5. Also, waking up hungry AF. Yesterday I ate a bag of beef jerky at 4am. Today a protein bar at 4:30 a.m. On the plus side, for the first time in a long time I had a rather vivid and extremely pleasant dream last night.

Unholy ****. My bowel movements are highly offensive. I can’t even stand being in the stall. When I hear someone else enter the bathroom I genuinely feel bad for them.

Two workouts today. One at 6am. 20 minutes of cardio followed by some mobility and core work. Weights in the evening. Shoulders and arms. Trying to keep the weight heavy and reps between 4-6 on the main movements (press, weighted dips, etc.). Mixing up the reps and scheme on most of the accessory work.

All in all, I was feeling good until this evening when the energy plummeted. Again, I don’t think it is cycle related. The lack of quality sleep, or sleep at all combined with a long, stressful work day just took its toll. Glad I was able to grind through a decent gym session, though.

Nutrition has been solid. Falling a bit short on the carbs most all three days, so I need to drill that down. Just focusing on staying consistent and hoping that the effects kick in around 20-25 days in (or sooner hopefully).

I’m probably going to use tomorrow as an active recovery day.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Day 4 - Slight improvement with sleep last night, but still pretty poor. I noticed that I’m pretty achy at night. Not something I’ve experienced before.

Energy was still a bit low today. I stayed out of the gym, but did some active recovery in the form of light jogging and about 20 minutes of mobility work.

Nutrition was pretty solid again today, but I need to get better at staying hydrated.

Day 5 - First decent night of sleep so far. Still only got about 6 hours, but that is about the norm for me. 7 would be ideal.

Energy was meh. Work days are long here, though, and we only get about 7 hours of daylight. That definitely contributes to the lethargy.

My gym session was ok. Deadlift, weighted pull-ups, one-leg RDL, wide grip BB rows, good mornings, pull-downs and lat push-downs. Wasn’t planning on trying a PR on DL, but my lifting partner convinced me to give it a shot. Missed at 353#. Got it off the ground but form started to breakdown (rounding back) around knee height so I said **** it and bailed. Live to lift another day.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Day 6 - Sleep, or lack there of, was an issue again last night. I’m going to move my workout to mid-day. Maybe that will help. Plus I’ll be able to take a preworkout again.

Gym: Currently doing 3 days of strength, an off day and the. 2 days of hypertrophy work. Sometimes I’ll do 6 days of weights if I feel good. I’m thinking of keeping the same kind of scheme, but mixing up the split. D1 Legs (strength), D2 Upper body push (strength), D3 DL and Upper body pull, D4 off, D5 Upper body hypertrophy, D6 lower body hypertrophy, D7 off. Thoughts?

Hit chest hard today and felt stronger. Repped 205# for 6 at the end of my sets. Long way to go, but progress is being made. Went back for a second workout in the early evening and got some decent cardio in. 2 miles at a casual pace (8:30) and then five rounds of 1 minute sprint 10mph / 30 second walk 4mph.

Right now this is my dosing schedule:

8am: 125mg 4AD, 10mg LGD, multivitamin and Adderall.

Noon: Preworkout (has 2g creatine) mixed with a scoop (5g) of creatine.

1330: 125mg 4AD, Cycle Support mixed in with protein shake.

2130: 125mg 4AD, melatonin, 10mg MK677.

Any changes I should make to my schedule? If I increase my LGD to 20mg, should I take both 10mg capsules at 8 am or spread it out like the 4AD?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 - Sleep, or lack there of, was an issue again last night. I’m going to move my workout to mid-day. Maybe that will help. Plus I’ll be able to take a preworkout again.

Gym: Currently doing 3 days of strength, an off day and the. 2 days of hypertrophy work. Sometimes I’ll do 6 days of weights if I feel good. I’m thinking of keeping the same kind of scheme, but mixing up the split. D1 Legs (strength), D2 Upper body push (strength), D3 DL and Upper body pull, D4 off, D5 Upper body hypertrophy, D6 lower body hypertrophy, D7 off. Thoughts?

Hit chest hard today and felt stronger. Repped 205# for 6 at the end of my sets. Long way to go, but progress is being made. Went back for a second workout in the early evening and got some decent cardio in. 2 miles at a casual pace (8:30) and then five rounds of 1 minute sprint 10mph / 30 second walk 4mph.

Right now this is my dosing schedule:

8am: 125mg 4AD, 10mg LGD, multivitamin and Adderall.

Noon: Preworkout (has 2g creatine) mixed with a scoop (5g) of creatine.

1330: 125mg 4AD, Cycle Support mixed in with protein shake.

2130: 125mg 4AD, melatonin, 10mg MK677.

Any changes I should make to my schedule? If I increase my LGD to 20mg, should I take both 10mg capsules at 8 am or spread it out like the 4AD?
I would change the LGD dose to 45-60mins before your weight training. You might notice a difference. You can do all 20mg then. The half-life is around 24hrs.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Day 7

Off day of sorts. 20 minutes of mobility work, 20 minutes of cardio and then 20 minutes of using bands to work on some imbalances.

Being honest, the nutrition has been suspect for about the last 24 hours. Dinner last night (burger and fries), lunch today (two cups of coffee and a protein bar) and then dinner tonight (cheese pizza and a protein shake). Dialing it back in now.

Wk2, D1

Upped LGD to 20mg and I’m taking it with my preworkout and creatine about 15-20 minutes before working out. Everything else remains the same.

I got a really stellar leg workout today. Bumped the weight up on my barbell lunges and front squats.

Overall, I felt pretty good today. Sleep was a little better. I’ve resigned myself to the conclusion that good sleep is going to be the exception instead of the rule. I’m just going to have to deal with waking up feeling sore and not very rested. The beds here are garbage and I’m living in a pretty small room with two other dudes. Such is deployed life.

WK2, D2

I really tried to focus on sleeping on my back instead of my side last night and it seemed to really help with the soreness. Yeah, I didn’t sleep great, but I don’t do that regardless apparently. I felt exponentially better when I rolled out of bed, though.

Back to two-a-days. Workout 1 during lunch: Cardio - 1 mile at 7 minutes, 1 mile of speed intervals at 10-11mph, then a cool down on the elliptical. Also hit some abs work. Workout 2 after dinner: Shoulders. Tried something new. Did a workout consisting of circuits, mechanical drop sets and complexes. It was a grind but I enjoyed it.

Today was the first day where I felt like everything was clicking. I felt decent in the morning and felt better as the day progressed. I didn’t hate every second of the cardio like normal and in fact I felt pretty fast. I felt tremendous in the gym. I wasn’t lifting heavy, but I felt strong (if that makes sense).

Last edited:

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK2, D3-D4

Doing some international travel and didn’t get a workout in yesterday. I was only able to get a 30 minute workout in today.

Physically, I feel good. Sleep is getting better gradually and my recovery seems to be improving a bit.

WK 2, D5

Woke up feeling good this morning. My appetite continues to be ravenous in the mornings. I’m typically eating around 1,000 calories for breakfast, which is not normal for me.

Today was chest day. Bench continues to improve. Started with pause bench press and was able to hit 4 sets of 5. Also did some decline overhead pulls, barbell incline press, pec deck fly and DB squeeze presses.

I’ll add more details re: my workouts next week.

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK2, D6

Man, I felt great today. Woke up feeling rested. MK677 is definitely doing its job. I wake up hungry every morning.

Again, I am only two weeks in, but I could swear that I look bigger and my shirts are fitting more snugly around the shoulders and arms. My joggers are without a doubt more “fitted” around my legs now.

I hit the gym at lunch today and did 20 minutes of cardio followed by a 15 minute core circuit: pallof press on both sides, hanging leg raises and 1 minute of weighted planks. Second workout was before dinner. Great back session. Weighted pull-ups, barbell rows, rear delt machine, lat push-downs, DB rows and then pull-downs. Highlight of the session was definitely being able to hit 140kg for 4x6 on the pulldowns.

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK2, D7

Well, I followed up one of my best days with one of my worst. I felt weak and achy all day. It was leg day at the gym, which is usually my favorite to suffer through. Not today, though. Weights were down, mobility wasn’t there and everything just plain sucked. Better day ahead tomorrow hopefully.

WK3, D1

Active recovery day today. 20 minutes on the elliptical and then a 7:30 mile on the assault treadmill. Followed that up with some banded stability and mobility work. Lots of foam rolling. I’m experiencing some tightness in my shoulders, so I’m trying to work through that right now.

WK3, D2

Crazy headache most of the day today. Kept thinking it was lack of hydration, so I pounded water most of the afternoon. Didn’t help. Hit the gym despite the headache, though. Chest day: BB Bench 135x12, 185x6 then 5x5@195. Finished with 205x3. Also hit incline, plate presses (drop sets), machine fly and decline pull-overs. By the end of the session my headache was bad enough that I was nauseated, so I called it quits.

Going to check blood pressure tomorrow. Probably going to lay off caffeine a little for a bit.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid, detailed log,...Been considering the same stack! (Following)

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK3, D3

So, got the blood pressure checked today and as suspected, it was high. 138/88. I’m usually around 120/65. I’m going to have the BP checked again Thursday.

Had an abbreviated workout session, but I hit some big lifts. Deadlift and squat. Both were 5-5-3-2-1-1-1-1 rep schemes. Up 10lbs on my squat and stayed the same on my DL, though my form was much better this time than the last time I pulled 345.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Thanks. It is early, but I’m optimistic. So far it has been a good cycle. Nothing mind blowing, but solid.

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK3, D4

Felt good today. Slept good last night. I’ve reduced by Adderall a bit and that seemed to level out the blood pressure. At least it feels that way anyway. I’m supposed to drop by tomorrow and get my blood pressure checked again, so we’ll see.

Nice gym session today. Did a 15 minute mobility/cardio/core warmup that consisted of quadruped walks (forward and backward), lateral plank walks, mountain climbers and rowing. Started the weight session with front squat, which has always been a glaring weakness for me. 5-5-3-2-1-1-1-1 rep scheme, hitting 205 my last rep. Pathetic, but it is a start. Followed that with weighted pull-ups and then close grip bench. Hit 220 on my CG Bench, so I was happy with that. After that it was a Bicep and Tricep bro session - curls galore plus tricep extensions, kickbacks and push downs.

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK3, D5

Put in some quality work at the gym since I’ll be traveling the next couple of days.

5 min row for heating up
4 rounds: prep work
10 glute bridge 135# BB on hips @21X1
5/5 cossack squat
5/5 S/L DB RDL @31X1
rest 1 min and repeat x4

Romanian DL 4x5
SS = Box Step-ups with 35# DBs + BB Good mornings

Finished with a 15 minute circuit at a grinder pace:
Row 1 min
53#KB Front Rack Carry x 50ft
15 UB KBS 62#
10 UB goblet squats 62#

WK3, DD 6-7

Traveling. Didn’t get much in the way of workouts in and to be honest, the nutrition was ****. Also, holy **** Polish women are beautiful!

WK 4, D1

Back in the saddle after two days off. Feeling a bit pudgy, but good. Nutrition was better but I need to do better at hydrating. Quality gym session today.

Warmup 4 rounds
60 sec bike (increase intensity each round)
60 FT KB Rack carry w/ 53# KBs
Prisoner Air sqaut x 10 reps, @ 22X1
45# Plate weight GM Hold X 30 seconds

Front squat @ 4x8 w/ 155#
SS1 = glute bridge holds with 185# for 30 secs + banded hamstring curls. 4 sets each
SS2 = Goblet reverse lunges with 62# KB + banded adductor 4x10 each side.
Box squats 4x5 @ 225, 245, 265, 275

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK4, D3

Felt a little beat up today. Nutrition was solid today but sleep was poor last night. Gym session was mediocre at best.

WK4, D4

A much needed rest day. Was feeling pretty beat up - shoulders and knees mainly. Did some light jogging at the gym and a ton of stretching and foam rolling. Prepping for a grueling gym session tomorrow.

I’m up to 186 right now. Definitely stronger. Curious to see where I’m at on my main lifts.

WK4, D5

Glorious day today. I didn’t have **** to do except go to the gym. A rarity that I took full advantage of. Slept in until 8 am and then ate a huge breakfast. Did some reorganizing while my food digested. Took my preworkout and then I was off to the gym for a nasty lower body session at the gym.

Warmup
10 cals on rower
10 goblet squats @ 30kg
15 sec side plank/side
3 box jumps + 3 broad jumps

Box squat 4x6
Banded front squats 4x8(135#+ purple bands)
SS1 Tall kneeling band pulldowns +RDLs
SS2 Banded glute March + DB box step ups
SS3 hamstring curls + leg extensions
Hanging legs raises 4x15

Definitely seeing some growth in my shoulders and back. I’m also seeing quite a bit of development where the obliques connect with the lower abs (just inside the hip bones). Too bad I have all of this wrinkly extra skin covering the middle area of my abs. FML.

matt_thatsme

Awards
WK4, D6

Felt yesterday’s workout today. Legs were tired and back was tight. Probably doesn’t help that I’m basically sleeping on a futon. Other than the soreness, I felt good today. Just spent a little longer warming up and then hit some stretching and position work again.

Warmup
4 rounds of
Row 60 seconds
Half kneeling bottoms up press, @21X1, 6/ side
Active hang, 30 seconds
Single leg Glute bridge hold x 30 seconds/ side
KB windmill, 4/4

Bench: Worked up to my 6 rep weight and then knocked out 4 quality sets of 6. I’m up 30lbs since December on this.

DB Push Press 8-6-4-4-6-8
SS: Arnold press 4x8 + Pull-ups 6 with a 3-5 second negative on each rep.

Finisher-4 rounds
100ft farmers carry
15 Scrap pull-ups
12 BB Bicep curls

My grip was shot after the finisher.

WK4, D7

Rest day. Just light cardio and some mobility work. Feeling good except from where I fell on some ice a few days ago. Landed on my elbow and I’m having some tightness, almost like something is catching, on the outside of my right shoulder. Right around the AC joint. Taking it easy with overhead lifts for a bit and hopefully it resolves.

WK5, D1
Lots of info here.

Another glorious lower body day.

Warmup
60 sec bike
rest 15 sec
Wall-sit x 40 seconds
Rest 15 seconds
Banded Good mornings @31X1, 10 reps
rest 15 seconds
Deadbug hold x 30 seconds

Strength work
Back squat 12-10-8-6-4-10
Front squat 4x8
SS1: Reverse goblet lunge 12/12x4, GHR 15x4
SS2: Turkish Sit-up 15x4, Banded Goblet hold laterals.

Finisher
Banded abduction 12/12x3
Banded adduction 12/12x3
Standing B.B. Calf raises 15x3

Here is what my cycle looks like right now
375mg AD4 per day
18mg LGD per day
20mg MK677 per day
AD4 125mg 3x per day
Mass GH (4mg LGD, 10mg MK677) 2 capsules 30 mins before workout.
LGD Max 1 capsule 30 mins before workout (10mg)

Other supplements:
Creatine
Multivitamin
Cycle support
Whey isolate
Casein
Fish oil
Melatonin
Mesomorph Preworkout

Here are my thoughts so far. I’m definitely getting stronger quicker on the cycle, but if you are expecting a night and day, drastic change, this probably isn’t the cycle for you. If you are looking for subtle (but noticeable) increase in performance with little or no side effects, give this a try. Of course, another factor is cost. This wasn’t cheap. There are obviously cheaper, stronger cycles out there, but for my first experiment I wanted to mitigate side effects as much as possible.

As for numbers, my bench is up 20# from 220# to 240#. I’m not sure what my squat max is, but I did my precycle 1RM 4 times rather easily today. I haven’t tested deadlift recently. Body weight is hovering between 186-187#.

matt_thatsme

Awards
Thinking about bumping up the AD4 to 500mg per day and/or LGD to 28mg. Cycle for the remaining three weeks would be:
500mg AD4 per day
20mg MK677
28mg LGD

I’d appreciate some feedback. Thanks.