Math question- mixing products for convenience

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
So if I had a jar of I-force Hemavol but wanted to add Now Foods Beta Alanine Powder - 500 Gram and
Kaged Muscle C-HCl Powder (Creatine HCL) Unflavored - 75 Servings/56.25g total. 750mg per serving.

Would it be smarted to go for 2-300g to mix for the BA? Basically how much beta alanine,the other hemo matrix concontion, and creatine hcl would I get per scoop if I mix it with a bottle of Hemavol?

Thanks!

I-Force Hemavol 240g total weight
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: About 32
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)50 mg83%
Niacin13 mg63%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)1.25 mg20,883%
Hemodynamix Matrix4,125 mg *
Citrulline Malate2,500 mg*
Glycerol Monostearate1,000 mg*
Agmatine Sulfate500 mg*
Norvaline125 mg*
Nitric Oxide Vasodilation Support Matrix
Proprietary Blend150mg*
L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Rutaecarpine, Epimedium (20%)

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, you can mix it altogether if you really want - but is may also be easier just to get a properly sized scoop for the BA and Cr so that 1 scoop of BA = whatever dose you want and 1 scoop of Cr = 1 dose of whatever you want and then just dump 1 scoop of each and the Hemavol into a shaker cup and mix it all at once.

If you wanted to mix it all into one mix, you will have to use a scale and make sure the scoop is accurate and possibly get a new scoop. The weight/volume of the creatine and BA may be different than the Hemavol. For instance, we know the Hemavol scoop gives roughly 7.5 grams of Hemavol powder. But that same scoop may give 4 grams of creatine or 10 grams of creatine - we would have to figure out the volume/weight of the BA and Cr to come to a precise answer.

One way to go about this though is to take whatever dose you want of the BA and of the Cr and multiply it by 32 servings and mix those numbers into a full bottle of Hemavol. So if you wanted 5 grams of Cr in a serving, you would have 5 g X 32 servings = 160 grams creatine.

Then if you wanted 5 grams of BA you would do the same math (5 X 32 again = 160 grams BA). I would take 160 grams creatine, 160 grams of BA and a full bottle of Hemavol and put it into a large zip lock bag and seal it good, then take a rolling pin and grind down any lumps until the powder was very, very fine. Then I would take the bag and shake, massage, shake some more, massage some more until I felt really confident I got as close to an even mixture as I was going to get.

Once you do this you have a 7.5 gram serving of Hemavol and 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams BA in each serving of powder. This is a 17.5 gram total - so use a mg scale and weigh out 2 scoops of powder and see where you are at. You may need to get a slightly larger scoop or a slightly smaller scoop until you can figure out how much you need to scoop out for each serving to be 17.5 grams.

And of course, there is flavoring in the Hemavol and this mix may throw that off - you may want to try mixing up a single serving before you throw an entire bottle and 160 grams of each powder into a mix to find out it doesn't work.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that sounds like too much work. Just scoop each individually.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would scoop individually, and also have some flavor drops handy in case you don’t quite like the taste of the finished product