Masteron Enthante - How much weekly?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning on buying some mast enan to run a fat loss cycle, along with 250mg of test c and Winstrol. My idea for buying mast enan instead of mast prop was that I wouldn't have to inject it multiple times a week. But, what is a good dosage for this? I know mast is a strong drug, so for those of you that have ran this or have some ideas if I need 2000mg of 400mg a week, please let me know your opinions.

Thanks in advance,
-SS

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless I’m missing something nuanced then the amount would be the same regardless of the ester? It’s only the injection frequency that changes (although I have heard people say pinning more frequently you can reduce conversion and get away with a little less test I don’t think that applies to mast or is a significant amount).

i would (and have) run it 1:1 with the test dose.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless I’m missing something nuanced then the amount would be the same regardless of the ester? It’s only the injection frequency that changes (although I have heard people say pinning more frequently you can reduce conversion and get away with a little less test I don’t think that applies to mast or is a significant amount).

With the exception of a few injectable, the bigger the ester the less actual drug there is in each MG.

so 200 mg of mast prop will have more masteron than 200mg of mast enanthate. You can find the charts online easy enough. Not a huge difference but enough for it to be considered.

And personally I would run 400mg of mast E.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think he was just saying he got enanthate instead of prop so that he could inject fewer times per week. Then asked what a good dose of mast, regardless of ester, is for his goals.

SS I agree with whiskey. I regularly match my test and mast doses. Right now I’m cruising at 200/200. I’ve also blasted at 400/400 with other drugs in play as well.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the exception of a few injectable, the bigger the ester the less actual drug there is in each MG.

so 200 mg of mast prop will have more masteron than 200mg of mast enanthate. You can find the charts online easy enough. Not a huge difference but enough for it to be considered.

This is true. I rarely adjust doses bc of ester size tho. Although I suppose over the length of a cycle the difference could add up

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

interesting to know

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A quick search (read unverified) shows drostanalone prop being 80mg drostanalone per 100mg. While the enanthate ester would be 70mg per 100mg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont expect much from it except a bit of extra strength, hair loss and loads of acne.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or it could affect him the way it affects me instead. Strength, feel good, improved sexual function, and maybe slightly oily skin
Yes the skin does definitely get oily as hell. Worst acne out of all aas, and it doesnt matter how much i shower and scrub, back simply gets covered in acne, those damn purple juicy acne.

Strength is ok, a bit better than just test, but of course since more total mg of aas is used.

But not like tren lol (with mast strength seems to come from increased drive and aggression but strength from tren seems to really be the real strength, there even when you are not all amped up), picking up stuff 2 weeks into using tren ace and checking out whether some parts are missing hahaha
unfortunately for tren, you (at least me) feel a bit weird after discontinuing for a little while, kinda anti-social and in a dark mood. And you smell damn awful when you sweat hahaha, in a way that people have commented "what the f is that smell??"

I do notice a bit more aggression (positive kind, energy really) and some drying and tightening of the physique, perhaps i am a little more flat, especially if i use lower test dose alongside.

But i do like facial aesthetics gains from it, especially with low test.

It really is, as they say, purely cosmetic aas.

Last edited:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
**** winstrol. Do 200 each of test E, mast E and tren E. I did this with a 20mg kickstart of superdrol. Best cycle EVER.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or it could affect him the way it affects me instead. Strength, feel good, improved sexual function, and maybe slightly oily skin
Agreed, cant say I get much in the way of oily skin.

As far as the myth that masteron is useful only during a cut or prep for te aesthetics...there are strength coaches, like actual professionals who get paid to advise actual athletes on PED use, who use masteron for its ability to promote CHRONIC motor skill pattern learning (or "perfecting"), and then add something like superdrol closer to the athletes event as an ACUTE neurological potentiator.

So depending on who you choose to listen to, masteron is most certainly effective "long term" (ie during blasts/cycles) and has utility beyond its infamous superficial "its a cutter brah" mantra. As with all these drugz....utility depends on goal.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
400mg Masteron weekly made life interesting for the girls I took home. I get results from 200mg too.
Sounds like you kidnapped them...😁😁 kidding

Yeah i dont get any libido gain from mast, but then again my libido usually goes down the drain on cycle anyway.

As far as motor learning, there might be sth to it. I noticed how I am a better driver when on cycle, and it seems like those gained skills stick (interesting to note, up until almost 2 years ago before i cycled for the 1st time i was a bit afraid of driving and wouldnt drive long miles on my own...but all of a sudden gained confidence on cycle lol)

Also handiness with various tools (hand and power tools), to me it seems like i got a little more handy after starting aas...but who knows...could be all in my head.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah i dont get any libido gain from mast, but then again my libido usually goes down the drain on cycle anyway.

As far as motor learning, there might be sth to it. I noticed how I am a better driver when on cycle, and it seems like those gained skills stick (interesting to note, up until almost 2 years ago before i cycled for the 1st time i was a bit afraid of driving and wouldnt drive long miles on my own...but all of a sudden gained confidence on cycle lol)

Also handiness with various tools (hand and power tools), to me it seems like i got a little more handy after starting aas...but who knows...could be all in my head.
No offense but it seems like the way you respond to gear is pretty unique and the things you experience is most likely in your head. Either way as long as it is positive and helps your life it’s great, I wish I felt some of the things ppl talk about but I never do unfortunately...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
400mg Masteron weekly made life interesting for the girls I took home. I get results from 200mg too.
yeah my libido was through the roof on mast. Then again it could have been the tren.....that said my libido is always high. I’m just a kinky fucker, definitely a sex addict 🤷

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No offense but it seems like the way you respond to gear is pretty unique and the things you experience is most likely in your head. Either way as long as it is positive and helps your life it’s great, I wish I felt some of the things ppl talk about but I never do unfortunately...
Like i said, plenty is probably in my head.

But you can definitely feel an increase in confidence (and for me depressive thoughts i get here and there are non-existent on cycle)

and i would say that handiness comes from being more alert and focused. Less brain fog ( dont tell me you dont get brain fog when your test is low!)

Also not everything abput my usage is positive, i already did state multiple sides i get; acne, some shedding, loss of libido and ED, anxiety sometimes...

Why do you think i respond uniquely? I think pretty much anyone gets confidence boost from "normal" amounts? Also, i think all of the abpve i mentioned is common in users.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like i said, plenty is probably in my head.

But you can definitely feel an increase in confidence (and for me depressive thoughts i get here and there are non-existent on cycle)

and i would say that handiness comes from being more alert and focused. Less brain fog ( dont tell me you dont get brain fog when your test is low!)

Also not everything abput my usage is positive, i already did state multiple sides i get; acne, some shedding, loss of libido and ED, anxiety sometimes...

Why do you think i respond uniquely? I think pretty much anyone gets confidence boost from "normal" amounts? Also, i think all of the abpve i mentioned is common in users.
Maybe I’m the unique one since I'm not feeling any of that and NO I wasn’t getting any brain fog when my test was 41, lol, I felt as confident as always. My first cycle was 8 weeks of Test and Mast (450mg of each) and I was confused on why I didn’t feel anything like ppl always talk about (I did gain 10-12lb so it wasn’t fake). I did a pretty solid PCT and didn’t feel any difference during those weeks either and kept most of the gains. After that I never expected to feel any difference on cycle.

Idk, most of my friends say that they don’t really “feel” anything either on test. The one side I get from orals is cramping (and trashed lipids) but otherwise than that no “feel” so far but I haven’t done any heavy cycles either so idk if that’ll change if I do.

Don't get me wrong, I’m not saying that you’re not feeling what you do, everyone is different, I just don’t feel anything.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems the only AAS that profoundly affects my confidence/alphaness are tren and trest. No dose of test does this, mast neither, dbol I just feel blah.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
**** winstrol. Do 200 each of test E, mast E and tren E. I did this with a 20mg kickstart of superdrol. Best cycle EVER.
I've decided to stay away from Superdrol because of the side effects. Winstrol is a much safer drug and has been around since the 50s. After watching Anabolic Doc's video on superdrol, it sort of turned me off from it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Id hazard a guess that most of us "average" users might not be able to discern the neurological/motor benefits of masteron due to a few reasons.

First, there will be all the other "noise" going on, such as the more obvious effects of the other compounds being stacked with mast.

Second, and still tying into the first, most professional athletes are so advanced in terms of their own progression, any benefit no matter how "tiny" can be relatively huge if it can enable further progression or advancement. You or me shaving 0.15secs off our 100m sprint time is nothing simply because our 100m sprint time is so fuking slow; a competing athlete who seeks any little improvement...well the analogy should be obvious.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've decided to stay away from Superdrol because of the side effects. Winstrol is a much safer drug and has been around since the 50s. After watching Anabolic Doc's video on superdrol, it sort of turned me off from it.

I would definitely be taking winstrol if it wasnt so horrible towards the lipids. I believe sth like 6mg a day reduces hdl by 33% in like a week...ouch

otherwise it seems like a great drug if dose used is not excessive so that ypu get too dry...strength, lean gains, good a:a ratio...

@Nac tren does effect your psyche thats for sure. I noticed i went from emotional (250 test no ai) to feeling like i was on cycle within a few days after stsrting ace...i would feel really calm and collected like ypu dont give a damn...but i did almost become violent at one point so that made me realize i need to be extremely careful

But then when i came off i felt weird for about a week...anti social and just wanted to be left alone... this actually bothers me a bit as it gets in the way of your social life

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do feel very little from any gear. Test I notice no difference whether it’s 150mg/wk for my TRT or 400mg/wk with other drugs added. Mast the only “feel” is in regards to a libido boost and waking up hard constantly. But

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol that was a typo sorry fellas I don’t have any deep knowledge I was gonna drop