Mastering the Self injection when you are a big baby when dealing with needles

Darlz

Awards
So to make a long story short, Ive done a few Test cycles before in the past(been a while since my last) and when I did those I always had a friend who was an experienced AAS user and would pin for me making it relatively easy. However, I wanna jump back on a Test cycle and I dont think I have anyone around me that can help me with the injections... And I really dont even like when a nurse takes my blood so you can imagine how NOT excited I am to self inject. Anyway, Do some of you guys have some tips, pointers that could help me out? Best needle size for pain free injections? Easiest self administered injection site would be the thigh correct? I watched a couple Youtube vids... But was hoping some of you guys could enlighten me a bit.

drogan

drogan

Awards
I pin ed with a 25gauge 1" needle. I remember my first pin ever, I told myself I was going to do it on the count of three, my whole body was shaking and I was sweating. On the count of two, I had been immitaing putting the pin in by by going back and forth, and on the count of two I accidentally put in by surprise. Completely painless, and I was shocked how easy it was. Ever since then I just stick it in no problem. Ive learned the spots on my quads and glutes that hurt and I know where to stick it painlessly every time now. its just one quick motion, push the plunger in slowly, and quickly pull it out. took a month or two before I could do it so effortlessly every time, but it gets better

Darlz

Awards
Awesome guys ...Thanks for the advice.. Video made me think if that person can do it without being a baby about it, why cant I..

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
As already mentioned, you'll find areas that are sensitive and areas which you can inject completely pain-free. It's all about experimentation.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to make a long story short, Ive done a few Test cycles before in the past(been a while since my last) and when I did those I always had a friend who was an experienced AAS user and would pin for me making it relatively easy. However, I wanna jump back on a Test cycle and I dont think I have anyone around me that can help me with the injections... And I really dont even like when a nurse takes my blood so you can imagine how NOT excited I am to self inject. Anyway, Do some of you guys have some tips, pointers that could help me out? Best needle size for pain free injections? Easiest self administered injection site would be the thigh correct? I watched a couple Youtube vids... But was hoping some of you guys could enlighten me a bit.
Knock yourself in the balls to remind yourself you are a man.

And glutes are the easiest an least pip

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Delta are the best for me... A little awkward but always pain free and quicker. Not a fan of quad pins.l, I do cycle sites though... Normally, delts,quads. Sometimes glutes if I have the right length needles.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
If you're scared of needles like me... do like me? Marry a good woman who's willing to pin you. Haha. True Story for me though...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Delta are the best for me... A little awkward but always pain free and quicker. Not a fan of quad pins.l, I do cycle sites though... Normally, delts,quads. Sometimes glutes if I have the right length needles.
Quads absolutely suck, I'll only do them if I'm using a slin pin for .5mL or less.
My normal pins are either 23g or 25g, the 25 is less painful but takes a while to inject. This isn't the worst thing though, oh darn I have to push for 20 seconds instead of 10.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glutes all day and with an 18g draw and 25g inject. The initial poke may sting, especially as you build up scar tissue, but then it is painless.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quads absolutely suck, I'll only do them if I'm using a slin pin for .5mL or less.
My normal pins are either 23g or 25g, the 25 is less painful but takes a while to inject. This isn't the worst thing though, oh darn I have to push for 20 seconds instead of 10.

Glutes/outer hip is easiest. 20g to draw, 25g to pin.

Darlz

Awards
Awesome! Thanks guys for the info. I would ask my Girlfriend who is a nurse to do it for me, but she doesnt agree with me cycling so she told me not to ask. I have a buddy whose gonna help out til i get comfortable with self injections... Its just gonna be 250mgs of Test cyp per week so it shouldnt be that big of a deal. Thinking about maybe running a lil more but Im running it with an SD kicker, Lgd4033 , and Transdermal Trest @ 50mgs a day. I heard that when running Test and Trest, its best to keep the doses low to avoid Estro-sides.. Thanks again guys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks guys for the info. I would ask my Girlfriend who is a nurse to do it for me, but she doesnt agree with me cycling so she told me not to ask. I have a buddy whose gonna help out til i get comfortable with self injections... Its just gonna be 250mgs of Test cyp per week so it shouldnt be that big of a deal. Thinking about maybe running a lil more but Im running it with an SD kicker, Lgd4033 , and Transdermal Trest @ 50mgs a day. I heard that when running Test and Trest, its best to keep the doses low to avoid Estro-sides.. Thanks again guys
You are going a little overboard bro..

Trest + SD + LGD.. pick one bro.. you don't need that much.. that is crazy. At least spread it out, one after another.

Darlz

Awards
Oh its def. going to be spread out. My current idea, although subject to change is: Test Cyp weeks 1-10, SD weeks 1-4, LGD weeks 4-10, Trest weeks 4-10.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could figure out how the heck to do a VG inject. That area just scares the crap out of me and I do pecs, quads, glutes, delts. It's supposed to a great spot but I'm lean and it looks like pure bone w no meat. Lol