Masterdrolv2/FormadrolEX some questions

snyper2k2

Awards
I am going to take Masterdrol V2 (135caps) and Formadrol Extreme(60caps), and had some questions. I have taken M1D before without a pct and i liked the results. It worked more like a weightloss/recomp and thats what I liked.

What is the best doseage for running this cycle? I searched and I saw many variations. But with older and newer formulas of Masterdrol.
So what would be good to take? 2@am and 2@pm?

Also should I start taking the Formadrol after im done with the Masterdrol cycle?
Or maybe take both for the last week and continue with Formadrol, you know like merge them together?
Thats it for now. Thanks guys.
:cheers:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im curious on the same note how good is there formadrol for a AI on pct?

ill use mmv2 as a test booster after my pct...... its not a real PH

snyper2k2

Awards
Well, the formadrol extreme seems to be very good. i read some reviews and all seem to be thumbs up.

snyper2k2

Awards
well im dosing 2 in the AM, and 1 in the PM. Im going to start taking 2 and 2. im also taking Slix Xtreme 1 day on 1 day off, DCP when I remember, and fish oils everyday. I started this @ 246lb. its been 3 days sicne I started. This stuff gets me in the zone. I feel like I want to punch someone.

Im lifting every 2 days or so.
Running about every other day, 1-4 miles.

If anyone has any comments on the dosing or anything else I can do let me know, Ill repost with the progress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
angel77 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 9