abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an email from AI on this new supp that's coming soon. It seems as it has the same ingredient as Pink Magic. Pink magic has other good ingredients to cater to Massularia. Now im not sure how much is in pink magic as it is a prop blend. So my question is how does it differ from it? Price? Here's the little write up on it;

Massularia 4:1 Ratio
Massularia Acuminata is a shrub that is widely grown in Western Africa. It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac as well as an antimicrobial.

The aphrodisiac effects are likely due to the herb's ability to raise endogenous testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is one of the body's signals to create testosterone in the testicles as well as creation of sperm cells. Both hormone increases work together for raising libido and both sexual as well as physical performance.

Recently, in 2008, a good amount of time and research went into determining what Massularia Acuminata does. Studies have revealed that the phytochemical constituents of Massularia Acuminata, i.e. the alkaloids, saponins, and polyphenolics, do indeed raise testosterone levels in a dose dependent manner. In the highest dose range, it was shown to boost testosterone by approximately 60%, with a corresponding increase in Luteinizing hormone of approximately 66%.

Given the dose dependent rise in testosterone levels, you may have experienced less than stellar results with other products. Some are woefully under dosed, and with some products, you have no idea how much Massularia Acuminata you are actually getting. With AI Sports Massularia Acuminata, you know how much you are getting, and know it is one of the highest most effective doses available. We have used an extremely potent 4:1 extract in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

Not only do you get the hormonal effects of Massularia Acuminata, you also get massive strength increases. Each and every beta tester who used this product set personal bests in multiple lifts, and was setting them almost weekly! Believe me when I say, when they ran out of it, they were screaming for more!

Beta users reported the following while using AI Sports Massularia Acuminata:

Unbelievable strength gains (some were even in a caloric deficit)
Thick and full muscles all day, with intense pumps during the gym
An increased alpha male mentality - (because, admit it, when you look GREAT, you feel GREAT)
Increase libido
Increased recovery and endurance

You guys come out with legit products. Would love info on this.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Saw this too..def interested

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I'm not on their mailing list. This sounds interesting though and I like AI Sports. They seem to have reasonably priced products.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I'm not on their mailing list. This sounds interesting though and I like AI Sports. They seem to have reasonably priced products.
I posted this a few days ago and we have yet to get any info or consideration for this thread. AI reps where are u guys? Smh

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Massularia Acuminate = pink magic by usp labs

but i believe this AI sports will be a non prop blend .. atleast i hope it will be :)

R

rhgunner

Awards
There was supposed to some special Labor Day pricing on it and didn't see it at all, yesterday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk what's going on with AI. They usually good at replying and giving product info. It's been a while since I posted this.

R

rhgunner

Awards
I was going to pull the trigger and get some yesterday at 30% off, but they said they would have a special price on Labor Day. I waited and waited and didn't any special price.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to pull the trigger and get some yesterday at 30% off, but they said they would have a special price on Labor Day. I waited and waited and didn't any special price.
Yea I only got the 30% off email to .. Usually they have a 50% sale .. Hopefully well have 1 soon

Love me AI too

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to AI Sports nutrition Massularia Acuminata has to be dosed a couple grams or higher to see benefits and our product is one of the highest doses available, a 4:1
extract is in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

the rat studies equated to 2-8 grams per day for humans according to ergo log

http://www.ergo-log.com/massulariaacuminata.html

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've heard that this was the same ingredient used in a beta test for another really popular product. People LOVED the beta and then was a bit disappointed they didn't get the same results. Well beta was just this one ingredient, the real product had other ingredients mixed in.

I start my bottle this week then will give my opinion on it!

S

smiff

Awards
I've heard that this was the same ingredient used in a beta test for another really popular product. People LOVED the beta and then was a bit disappointed they didn't get the same results. Well beta was just this one ingredient, the real product had other ingredients mixed in.

I start my bottle this week then will give my opinion on it!
Please keep us posted!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Please keep us posted!
Will do. BTW I got asked via PM if the BETA product I was talking about was a AI product. No it wasn't, it was another company. It's a good solid product. I'm stoked literally to be trying it from AI as I love my AI products.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw somewhere where it mentioned it was usplabs pink magic.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I saw somewhere where it mentioned it was usplabs pink magic.
Correct. I didn't want to name the supplement and make anyone angry. It's a solid product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. I didn't want to name the supplement and make anyone angry. It's a solid product.
Its an open board.. but, i get it. AI is my TOP choice on supplements. Testopro is the best tbooster ive used to date, i actually FELT and was stronger/aggressive

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also interested in this product and AI is one of my favorite companies so I will be reading all reviews and logs on this
supplement. I have never used Pink Magic and I know that this is same herb which was used in PM but now I am noticing
on different supplement sites that PM is no longer available why did USP Labs stop making this product if it was supppose
to work so well ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 8
H Supplements 5
G Supplements 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
D2footballjrc Supplement Logs 110