AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone who applied. This was a tough decision as always.

Congrats to: FireTitan HokiePride Angrypolak

Please send me your shipping info.

Everyone else, please keep an eye out for future promos. We have been busy with VasoMax, MassMax XT, and NootropiMax, however we are always working to bring more to the table.
Congrats guys

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting on FireTitan. Once I have his info we will be ready to start shipping.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, will love to pick this up mid June for a test run

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, will love to pick this up mid June for a test run

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys...2 fulltime jobs and paramedic school. Plus no notifications. Thank you and PM coming your way!!! Looking forward to this

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys...2 fulltime jobs and paramedic school. Plus no notifications. Thank you and PM coming your way!!! Looking forward to this
I'm right there with you man! Plus my phone doesn't show me notifications :( congrats!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right there with you man! Plus my phone doesn't show me notifications :( congrats!
Thanks homie!! I just told cubsfan Im going to be using this much different than what Im expecting the other loggers to do, so youll get a different view! Hoping to help finish this cut/recomp with it!! Farckin stoked to get it going

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for sending your shipping info. You should all start receiving it by end of week.

Excited to follow along.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pancakes made this morning with my Frosted Cinnamon Buns ProMore and Bisquik heart healthy. Covered them in Carys Sugar free syrup and they were phenomenally!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Finally received the MaxxMaxXT, apparently wife placed it on shelf over the weekend and didn't say a word. I found it yesterday, opened the package and began taking it yesterday evening. Building log as we speak.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally received the MaxxMaxXT, apparently wife placed it on shelf over the weekend and didn't say a word. I found it yesterday, opened the package and began taking it yesterday evening. Building log as we speak.
Awesome man! Looking forward to it! Link us when it's up.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know FireTitan is away, HokiePride when were you going to post your final review?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HokiePride we are still waiting for a final review. If it is not up by next weekend, I am going to suggest you to the blacklist users.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I was interested but not seeing a final review. Still will run 2 or 3 bottles one day but would like to see some final reviews

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted a final review on my log a week or so ago....but in short....this stuff is amazing!!! Well worth purchasing!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was interested but not seeing a final review. Still will run 2 or 3 bottles one day but would like to see some final reviews
If you check the review page, there are two reviews so far and FireTitan is about to add his.

I posted a final review on my log a week or so ago....but in short....this stuff is amazing!!! Well worth purchasing!!!
Fire, could you post your review in this thread, make sure you click on the text that reads Submit New Review

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/291047-massmax-xt.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HokiePride and FireTitan I am going to put your name in the blacklist thread. Fire, I saw you posted you review, once you officially submit it, I will remove your name.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride we are still waiting for a final review. If it is not up by next weekend, I am going to suggest you to the blacklist users.
Final review didn't occur because I started a new job and was in training. I apologize since that took precidence. I haven't logged onto this site since May. Thank you for adding me to the Blacklist. I now have time to add the review. I will hold off now since I was reported and blacklisted. Been in multiplke car accidents AND HAVE A HUGE LEARNING CURVE FOR MY JOB. New laptop blocks a lot of websites. I finally found a way around it. Again thanks for blacklisting me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review didn't occur because I started a new job and was in training. I apologize since that took precidence. I haven't logged onto this site since May. Thank you for adding me to the Blacklist. I now have time to add the review. I will hold off now since I was reported and blacklisted. Been in multiplke car accidents AND HAVE A HUGE LEARNING CURVE FOR MY JOB. New laptop blocks a lot of websites. I finally found a way around it. Again thanks for blacklisting me.
I replied in the blacklist thread. We understand life happens. Let me talk to our lead rep AntM1564

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like cubsfan said, life happens, but I find it odd that one cannot jump on an online forum from anywhere but work for almost four months to give a 30 second response as to getting a new job.

EDIT - and all you are missing is the final review, that needs to be submitted in the review thread. If you read through my posts in the blacklists thread, you would see that I would have removed your name from it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, rules are rules. No matter your reasoning, no one knew why. It doesn't even make sense for you to be mad. Lol