Massmax XT/Alphamax XT Cycle?

johnnny2869

Awards
Since I haven't taken either Massmax XT or Alphamax XT, I figured I would break them up rather than stack since I do not know how either will effect me. I was thinking of doing MassMax XT with Tr1umph for wks 1-4 than wks 4-6 Alphamax,Follidrone, and maybe Ep1ogue. Also run Re1gn for the preworkout and Isomorph 28 for protein. Thoughts on this? Any suggestions?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any of the other products?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any of the other products?
This^^^^ If all of these are new for you, I'd run them separately so you can get a better idea of which ones work for you.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Since I haven't taken either Massmax XT or Alphamax XT, I figured I would break them up rather than stack since I do not know how either will effect me. I was thinking of doing MassMax XT with Tr1umph for wks 1-4 than wks 4-6 Alphamax,Follidrone, and maybe Ep1ogue. Also run Re1gn for the preworkout and Isomorph 28 for protein. Thoughts on this? Any suggestions?
Starting 4 weeks solo is always the best way to go. Choose one or the other for starters and see how it treats you. There's no sense in stacking 3-4 natural anabolic products together for your first time using them - you'll never be able to determine what product created what effect

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the others. Make sure you run the natty products solo before stacking. Since you're interested in massmax xt and alphamax xt I would do two solo runs and see how you like those two products.

johnnny2869

Awards
Will do! Have both on the way. Thanks everyone!

johnnny2869

Awards
Does anyone know if there is a difference between Massmax XT and the newer looking bottle just labeled MassMax?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if there is a difference between Massmax XT and the newer looking bottle just labeled MassMax?
They are the same product with the same ingredients. Performax recently rebranded the entire line, so they look slightly different but the profiles are identical for both Massmax XT and Massmax

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No difference in the 2. And it’s best to take them separate. Personally, I wouldn’t stack them. I would rather make a 16 week run like this (depending on your body composition and current goals):

MassMax : 1-8
Forskolin 95 : 5-16
AlphaMax - 9-16

I’ve ran this once and absolutely loved it. I want to add ArA (my preference is X gels) next time.

The reason I do this stack in that manner is in prep for a cut. I don’t use fat burners too often. I rely on training and diet. Sometimes I add a low dose fat burner. Anyways, here is why...

I start my cutting process with a recomp. Slowly weed out the bad foods (helps with cravings). MassMax gives me the appetite to eat more healthy foods/lean meats. This allows me to “stretch my stomach” for those foods so when I kick in the AlphaMax and F95, I’m in full recomp mode with proper diet.

Once my recomp is finished I reassess if I even need to cut. Usually I don’t but sometimes you will need more. In that case I increase the cardio, keep the calories I’ve had during the recomp and knock it out.

saylee

saylee

Awards
No difference in the 2. And it’s best to take them separate. Personally, I wouldn’t stack them. I would rather make a 16 week run like this (depending on your body composition and current goals):

MassMax : 1-8
Forskolin 95 : 5-16
AlphaMax - 9-16

I’ve ran this once and absolutely loved it. I want to add ArA (my preference is X gels) next time.

The reason I do this stack in that manner is in prep for a cut. I don’t use fat burners too often. I rely on training and diet. Sometimes I add a low dose fat burner. Anyways, here is why...

I start my cutting process with a recomp. Slowly weed out the bad foods (helps with cravings). MassMax gives me the appetite to eat more healthy foods/lean meats. This allows me to “stretch my stomach” for those foods so when I kick in the AlphaMax and F95, I’m in full recomp mode with proper diet.

Once my recomp is finished I reassess if I even need to cut. Usually I don’t but sometimes you will need more. In that case I increase the cardio, keep the calories I’ve had during the recomp and knock it out.
Bringing up an old post because I was just researching...

This was similar to how I ran my stack as well..But the way my order was setup was opposite with additional.

AlphaMax XT + FD2: 1-8
Forskolin 95: 6-16 (introduced at 4 weeks but my stomach wasn’t on board)
AlphaMax + Epi-Plex: 9-16