Massmax bloat?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Week in. No other changes in diet, training, or sleep. Maintenance calories.

Up 4 pounds and holding a ton of water in my midsection. Weird bloated feeling, loss of definition.

I'm gonna wait it out, but wanted to see if anybody else had any similar reaction.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Week in. No other changes in diet, training, or sleep. Maintenance calories.

Up 4 pounds and holding a ton of water in my midsection. Weird bloated feeling, loss of definition.

I'm gonna wait it out, but wanted to see if anybody else had any similar reaction.
Is it the one with Ibutamoren in it? If it is..Thats my bet why you swell up like a ballon..

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Your retaining water

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had this issue and I haven't seen this issue posted about. We even had a forum member post pictures, it was a bottle he purchased, and you could tell he hardened up.

Have you consumed more sodium, is water intake the same?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I never had this issue and I haven't seen this issue posted about. We even had a forum member post pictures, it was a bottle he purchased, and you could tell he hardened up.

Have you consumed more sodium, is water intake the same?
Yeah - I followed all the logs and read the reviews...this is not what I was expecting

No change in diet, sodium intake, water intake. Really strange.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Could just be a one-off reaction due to my unique (f'd up?) physiology. Hopefully my water levels normalize...while my strength and size increase of course. Lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe muscleupcrohn can help out.
Could just be a one-off reaction due to my unique (f'd up?) physiology. Hopefully my water levels normalize...while my strength and size increase of course. Lol
In on this. Sorry I took a little while to see this. That is unusual, and I have never experienced that or heard of anyone else experiencing it either. It's possible that it could just be an individualized response to something, but it's also possible that there's something else (another variable) at play here. Have you been tracking, at least within reason, your daily food/water/sodium/etc intake? Sometimes with supplements that can increase appetite it can be easy to eat more and not really realize it. Also, have you been doing anything differently lately? Have you been eating different foods, drinking different drinks, following a different schedule, doing different work, sleeping at different times, etc? It's possible that it will subside with time, but the more we know the better picture we can have and try to rule some things out.