Massive Steroid BUST!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just kidding. 2 bottles of tren and 30 abombs.

Great use of Resources as Fentanyl kills half the Country. Great bust guys...

The 44-year-old, who is stationed with Troop K in Philadelphia, was arrested Wednesday, May, 4 after a U.S. postal inspector intercepted a package addressed to Czachorowski, according to a PSP release.

After a federal search warrant was obtained it was found the package contained 30 Oxymetholone pills and two vials of Trenbolone acetate, which are both steroids and Schedule III controlled substances

A search warrant was also issued to search his home uncovering additional controlled substances, according to PSP. (small amount of marijuana)

J

Justdabbling

Awards
Guess the big question is if it was domestic or international.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t mean to brag ..

Not gonna finish it but y’all know

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite
Same but I obviously like it more then this guy. Lol I would of got way more then 30 tabs. It was good at 75 mgs and even better at 100mg. Worked so well I never tried more. The pumps where insane. Walking up a hill was torture. Ha

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been in the grey market for years. Everytime I start to think about ordering gear again and that I won’t get caught I read a story like this. Lol. Planning a low trest base with some Dienolone and ordering some superdrol to throw in on the tail end. I’ll probably pissy out and skip the superdrol now.