Massacr3 Recomp/Cut Log

Astock

Astock

Awards
Background: Around this time last year I was close to the best shape of my life. Was around 180 pounds around 9% body fat and strong as f*ck. Flash forward to Christmas time and I was pushing 205, out of shape and disgusted with looking in the mirror. Decided it was finally time to do something about it and started hitting the gym hard again, meal prepping and getting serious. After 5 weeks of cutting I’m down to 194ish and motivated to really be seeing some results so I decided to throw in Massacr3 to help speed things along and retain as much muscle as possible while in a deficit.

Mostly just running this log for myself but figured I would share for people interested in using Massacr3 and some extra motivation.

Current supps:
OL Massacr3
Sparta Kracken
PES TruMulti
Yohimbine HCL
Caffeine

Will be running 8 weeks

Diet:
1800 cals
40P/40C/20F

All clean foods

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. i'll get in on this log!

Astock

Astock

Awards
So I’m about one week into Massacr3 now. Weight is staying pretty consistent around 193 but feel I am recomping a bit.
Strength in the gym is noticeably going up while in a deficit, hard to tell if this is from Massacr3, newbie gains from being out of lifting for so long, or a combination of the two. Either way I’ll take it!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Weight still sitting at 193 but arms are getting noticeably leaner. Arm pumps have been crazy but this could be from the added Vaso 6 in Massacr3, still early. Will be adding in PES Shift Monday since I found a bottle hiding in the back of the supplement cabinet. Will post progress pictures in a week or two.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Update:
About halfway through now and definitely visible results.
Weight was 191.4 today but that’s the lowest I’ve seen yet, usually still sitting around 193.

Adding in PES shift has definitely made a difference just in the last week as I respond very well to forslean.

Excited to see what another 4 weeks can do before I take a two week break and try out some OL Kingslayer.

IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0506.JPG