Massacr3 causing lethargy?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking massacr3 for about 3 weeks and I’m starting to feel really lethargic/groggy. Is this anyone’s experience or could it just be coincidence?

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
I ordered Massacr3 and TEST1FY gonna stack them together hopefully the testosterone booster combats this.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know about lethargy but it seems to be causing you to post the same thing 5 times.

Stop taking it and see an online Dr ASAP

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha I didn’t have service and this was the outcome

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes you think it’s the supplement?

Since it’s been 3 weeks has anything else changed? Daily fatigue or related to training, etc?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s the only thing I’ve changed recently. Idk what else it could be honestly. I’m like struggling to get through my workouts lately

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s the only thing I’ve changed recently. Idk what else it could be honestly. I’m like struggling to get through my workouts lately
Ok because you made it seem like you’ve been taking it a few weeks and just now are starting to feel fatigued (which could mean so many different factors at play).

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea I just started feeling this way. I purposely take one compound at a time to see how it makes me feel. I’m going to stop taking it the rest of the week and see if there’s a difference. I ran Ep1logue last year and felt fine so idk maybe I react weird to laxo?

real_terminator

real_terminator

Awards
Yea I just started feeling this way. I purposely take one compound at a time to see how it makes me feel. I’m going to stop taking it the rest of the week and see if there’s a difference. I ran Ep1logue last year and felt fine so idk maybe I react weird to laxo?
Try stacking TEST1FY with it next time.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't think it will be the massacr3, i've run it before (solo and with a test booster) as well as other laxo products and i've never experienced lethargy, but anything's possible since everyone reacts differently.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya that’s odd, but you never know. Fatigue can be cumulative too and from so many different factors.

I’d drop it the. If it doesn’t get better take a look at other factors.