Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Mass HGH and Testodrol Stack

rm2211

Active Member
HEY BROS
First time posting in years. If you looked at my past log, youll know I never want to touch another prohormone again. Soo I have recently started looking into some natty test/ HGH boosters. Looking to put on 6lbs of solid muscle. Am I going for the wrong stuff here? Prob is I dont want to lose my 6 pack. I dont mind losing a Little bit to gain the mass. But I really like staying shredded. I lift like an anthlete ( I play College LAX) SO im not looking to get HUUGE because it will mess up my game, as my position relys on stamina and pure speed.
Stats'5

5'8-9
155
6%BF

I dont mind reaching up to 8-9 percent but that is the most I will go..
Any experience with these?
 
for an increase in mass with out hormonals I recommend
ArA
ABE
testabolan

mass HGH is a nice product for sleep and recovery.
 
Back
Top