Mass Gh?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a 6 week supply.

Always fancied trying a sarm and the hgh addition sounds interesting. Ive ran 2iu hgh for 6 month previous and i felt so good on it and had perfect skin etc. Ive noticed alot a changes since a stopped but man the price was a killer!

Can anyone give some effects to expect? Ive read the mk677 can cause hunger? Thats cool cause am ALWAYS hungry anyhow lol any other things that can creep up? I have read up alot on the compound and i know everyone is different. Just be good to see if anyone sailed through with no sides?

Thanks

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Took 1 pill lastnight. Will run just 1 a night just to see how my body reacts.

Sleep was a little broken lastnight but still feel fine this morning. I took a pre workout mid afternoon yesterday so im gonna see tonight if it was the pre that caused this more than Mass GH. I reckon so. Was only a sample i had lying about so it was a one off.

This morning though. Feel absolutely fine.

Starting weight = 160 pounds 5ft 9 Around 12-14% bodyfat

Will keep it updated

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
If the mk is legit it will definitely cause hunger. Just a 1/4 dose at night and im ravenous the next day!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the mk is legit it will definitely cause hunger. Just a 1/4 dose at night and im ravenous the next day!
Is Olympus uk Mass Gh legit? Ive got it from a very reputable source. Hunger just as usual today as always?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Olympus uk Mass Gh legit? Ive got it from a very reputable source. Hunger just as usual today as always?
OL UK SARMs are absolutely legit. You should notice the effects within a week or two. You won't notice anything on day 2. Effects will be less pronounced on only one cap daily so appetite increase may only be moderate.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL UK SARMs are absolutely legit. You should notice the effects within a week or two. You won't notice anything on day 2. Effects will be less pronounced on only one cap daily so appetite increase may only be moderate.
Hi

Yeh i never really doubted things but i have bumped it up to 2 pills.

Is it ok to dose it 2 pills at night at once just before bed?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

Yeh i never really doubted things but i have bumped it up to 2 pills.

Is it ok to dose it 2 pills at night at once just before bed?
Yes, if it doesn't cause you any sleeplessness then once daily dosing before bed is just fine. The half-life of the compounds is long enough for stable blood saturation with once daily doses.

TripleE

Awards
Hi,
I'm a new entry..I write from Italy and sorry for my english :)
Thinking about OL Mass GH, I would start a cycle for 8 weeks..starting 2 caps, up to 3 caps..and someone think that's possible go up to 4 caps/day. Is it over dosage? My only experience is with rad140 and cardarine, so I don't know really effects on me about lgd and mk..
Another question...the weight that I can take (I read about 7/8 kilos or more) is water for the most part..but..this water go down alone? I take that weight..stop cycle..go with PCT..and this water in how many time go? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,
I'm a new entry..I write from Italy and sorry for my english :)
Thinking about OL Mass GH, I would start a cycle for 8 weeks..starting 2 caps, up to 3 caps..and someone think that's possible go up to 4 caps/day. Is it over dosage? My only experience is with rad140 and cardarine, so I don't know really effects on me about lgd and mk..
Another question...the weight that I can take (I read about 7/8 kilos or more) is water for the most part..but..this water go down alone? I take that weight..stop cycle..go with PCT..and this water in how many time go? Thanks
Welcome to AM:). I highly doubt you would need to go up to 4 caps daily but you could if sides are tolerable. My feeling is that bloat and lethargy would be very high at that dose. Regarding bloating, it is somewhat controllable through diet and subsides a week or so after stopping, revealing the true gains.

TripleE

Awards
Welcome to AM:). I highly doubt you would need to go up to 4 caps daily but you could if sides are tolerable. My feeling is that bloat and lethargy would be very high at that dose. Regarding bloating, it is somewhat controllable through diet and subsides a week or so after stopping, revealing the true gains.
Thank you for answer :).. so one week bloating no problem..up and down with carb cycling and I think it's ok..
For a 8 week stack (finish the 6 of august, with 2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3 cycle ) remains 33 caps in the bottle..I can do another week (the ninth) with 3..or preserve the 33 capsules for another cycle in winter)...or if after 3 weeks at 3 caps/day, if all run well, I can value if go up to 4 capsules but is non very probably..

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh no more than 2 is needed. Remember Lgd 4033 is in thier so 2 compounds that could cause sides from higher doses

I took 2 lastnight and feel good today. Sleep was lile a light switch! Out and even waking up is a challenge but once a coffee is done your feeling ready for the day

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for answer :).. so one week bloating no problem..up and down with carb cycling and I think it's ok..
For a 8 week stack (finish the 6 of august, with 2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3 cycle ) remains 33 caps in the bottle..I can do another week (the ninth) with 3..or preserve the 33 capsules for another cycle in winter)...or if after 3 weeks at 3 caps/day, if all run well, I can value if go up to 4 capsules but is non very probably..
Yes, you can run this for up to 10 weeks.

TripleE

Awards
Understood...mantain not over 3..
For the weeks exceed I'll go holyday with bloating :)..but I will survive..
In any case I will write during cycle, now I'm 67kg, 173cm, bf 9% and I report my progress (start this week end I hope)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, if it doesn't cause you any sleeplessness then once daily dosing before bed is just fine. The half-life of the compounds is long enough for stable blood saturation with once daily doses.
Do you think the extra HGH thats produced will help keep off fat gain? A only do a 300-500 calorie surplus above maintenance

TripleE

Awards
Do you think the extra HGH thats produced will help keep off fat gain? A only do a 300-500 calorie surplus above maintenance
In this period of cuttin to go out from stalling..a little recharge starting with workout day of 300kcal (100gr of basmati rice more or less) can be ideal..maybe..if the cut fase is ok, slowly slowly, I think is possible..

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im up to 2 pills at night. I do feel slightly lethargic in the mornings but nothing too bad. A coffee and am good to go. Gonna stick to the 2 pills from now till the tub is finished.

When did you guys start to notice anything with Mass Gh?

TripleE

Awards
Im up to 2 pills at night. I do feel slightly lethargic in the mornings but nothing too bad. A coffee and am good to go. Gonna stick to the 2 pills from now till the tub is finished.

When did you guys start to notice anything with Mass Gh?
But..me? ..ehm..not start yet..I'm waiting the shipping today or tomorrow and after start :)

TripleE

Awards
Got it this morning..starting today 1 cps at wake up and 1 cps in the evening (before meal or before sleep..mmh)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0